How much time do you spend on &T?

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I know the reinvented Totse hasn't been around for too long but you can think back to when the original Totse was around.

Honestly, I know many of you waste a fuckload of valuable time on Totse. Although, I cannot say much cause on average I probably spend around 6 hours daily on Totse. Oh, if only I had the motivation to do something ground breaking with my time.

How about you all?

Comments

• JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I work nights from home, so I'm checking various forums pretty much all, every weeknight.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    # Posts Per Day: 51.80

Not enough apparently.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    71.11 for me.

How...depressing.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    atleast 3 or 4 hours. i cant say my posts per day e peen is very big compared to you guys :(
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    As much as I spent on zoklet.

Every. Waking. Fucking. Second.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    As much as I spent on zoklet.

Every. Waking. Fucking. Second.

Doesn't that make you utterly depressed? I know it does for me. lulz.
  • Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Goin on 15 minutes, brah
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Honestly, when the original Totse was around I only spent the holidays or time in the fall browsing Zoklet due to usually being on break. The rest of the year I was too busy doing god knows what. When I was in high school it was jerking off, doing drugs, stalking my next door neighbor. After that it was Army.

Looking at the Archives I can't believe in over 10 years time Totse only had 95,000 members with 7,000+ active and only 9,000,000+ threads. I thought Totse was waaaay bigger then that? Did something happen when UBB shut down and VBull kicked off? I could have swore Totse had at least double those figures around 2004/05ish when it was the prime years.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i spend a lot of time logged in, but i only post in 15 minute bursts or so. i just have it in the background
  • edited July 2010
    Ill be on whenever I have the home computer running. If I'm anywhere else, then I don't tend to be on here as I'm usually doing something important.
  • Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I remember that tracker.

I was miles ahead of everone else.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    trakr.png
    I used a script to reload the page every 5 minutes. In reality, I only had wasted 24%.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Enough time. :o