Motherfucking stinkbugs

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
My room is infested with these fuckers:angry::angry: There everywhere and even raid fails to kill them sufficiently. Fucking asia did this on purpose. I hate these things.I must have killed hundreds over these past few days and when you smash them the smell just attracts more.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2010
    My room is infested with these fuckers:angry::angry: There everywhere and even raid fails to kill them sufficiently. Fucking asia did this on purpose. I hate these things.I must have killed hundreds over these past few days and when you smash them the smell just attracts more.

LMAO... The white trailer trash has an infestation. Who would have thunk it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I've tried everything even when I manage to kill them off there's always more to take there place. There like cockroaches in that nothing kills them effectively. it's a goddamn plague of stinkbugs. Im actually immune to the smell now.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    I've tried everything even when I manage to kill them off there's always more to take there place. There like cockroaches in that nothing kills them effectively. it's a goddamn plague of stinkbugs. Im actually immune to the smell now.

Shit's gross bro. Call an exterminator ffs.
    edited September 2010

With all the shit you talk I would have thought you were immune to foul orders before your trailer trash life style caught up with you.
    edited September 2010
    With all the shit you talk I would have thought you were immune to foul orders before your trailer trash life style caught up with you.

I don't live in a trailer. This has nothing to do with my lifestyle there just everywhere.
  • edited September 2010
    Your house is probably infested because you don't clean up or take care of it properly. Also, lrn2raid.

product_rmaxcf.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Your house is probably infested because you don't clean up or take care of it properly. Also, lrn2raid.

product_rmaxcf.jpg

My house is a plenty clean environment.
    edited September 2010
    My house is a plenty clean environment.

Sure it is skippy, that is why it is infested with bugs. But what can we expect from some kidiot who believes in Jesus AND David Duke. :facepalm:
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    I used to see some kind of bugs like those in my backyard, I don't think they were actually stinkbugs though. But when I was a kid I used to take a needle and stick it up the pat where I thought they sprayed from, and it would move it's arms around like some puppet.

Yeah I was a messed up kid..... :(
    edited September 2010
    I don't live in a trailer. This has nothing to do with my lifestyle there just everywhere.

So you got evicted from the trailer park then? Oh, and they are not everywhere because they are not in my home.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    where are they entering from?

i found that patching up some of the holes from poor building design really helped reduce the number of roaches entering the house
    edited September 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    where are they entering from?

i found that patching up some of the holes from poor building design really helped reduce the number of roaches entering the house

They are probably hitching a ride home in his Scooby Doo lunch box.
  • edited September 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    I used to see some kind of bugs like those in my backyard, I don't think they were actually stinkbugs though. But when I was a kid I used to take a needle and stick it up the pat where I thought they sprayed from, and it would move it's arms around like some puppet.

Yeah I was a messed up kid..... :(

thats not that bad. A certain relative of mine caught a beetle, ripped its legs and wings off and watched it squirm around. When he got bored of that he poped it in the microwave for a little while and then ate it. Claimed it tasted like chicken.:eek:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Is this your relative?

02-hannibal-lecter.jpg
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Is this your relative?

02-hannibal-lecter.jpg

Where did you find my uncle bitch:angry::angry::angry: You asians are always poking where you dont belong:mad::mad::mad: Nah actually you cool
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I wish I could poke around more, but my dick isn't quite that long :o

Edit: Heh, nice way to make post 1900 :facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    Well Im officially retarded. I just discovered today that a window was partially open. There still a problem but this significantly helped the issue.:facepalm: