What do you do better whilst baked?

DJ SekuDJ Seku Semo-Regulars
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
I know, retarded question and all, but seriously, what can you do better baked than sober?

For instance, last night I needed to fix a 42" LCD tv I had gotten for $100. I had no idea what the fuck I was doing, so I took a few rips from the bong, took it apart, replaced the inverters ($70) and voila. Had I not been baked, shit would have probably gotten lost, I would've probably broken something else, and so I think my being high improves my state of mind.

Driving is another example. I can't stand to drive sober (and I never drive drunk, fuck dat shit) because it just seems so monotonous, especially on interstates. I just zone out after a while, so I just pack my iolite and sip it the entire way and I drive much safer because I pay more attention to the road.

At work, I couldn't stand half the assholes I worked with, and taking Dexedrine and Adderall only made that worse. But if I took it and smoked a bowl before going to work, suddenly shit didn't matter, and I'd also be like super-employee or some shit. I've worked 34 hrs worth of freight in one night's 8-hr shift once.

So yeah, where the FUCK is my commercial? :confused: Drugs can play a positive role too, you know. :facepalm:

All else aside, I wanted to hear other stories of anyone else who can do shit better whilst baked. Go.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Sometimes I get nervous in certain situations when I'm driving high, but I never actually fuck up or crash as a result.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well, there have been many times where I was playing a video game and I got stuck on a difficult part, so I took a hit, and it was like Popeye eating his spinach, I owned the boss or whatever I was trying to beat. :D

And sometimes I think of some interesting ideas, but I do the same sober so it's not really the weed......

Overall I don't think it really makes me better at anything important, that's why I stopped doing it, and also for the fact that I'm a shy person to begin with, and that gets even worse when I smoke weed.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Jerking off is good when high...don't know if I'm better :p

Have to say though, I research my Uni essays quite well when baked. I go to the library with some good music in my ears, find the books int he vast stacks and shelves, sit down, lay my shit out and zone out for hours. I can get a fair portion of work done.

Writing essays under the influence sucks though. I tend to ramble on about some vague shit. Tramadol binges are better for that. It's like speed for me in 200mg+ doses :D
  • JackJack Regular
    edited September 2010
    I play Typeracer better, at least until I get too high. And FPS games.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited September 2010
    Playing guitar is my biggest one. I can actually fluently translate whats in my head to the fretboard when I'm baked (or at least I just have more ideas than when I'm sober)...When I'm sober I don't write a lot of new riffs, but as soon as I'm baked I'll write like 5 in one night.

Programming was something I couldn't do sober either...Just VB code but I could only seem to get the code working if I was ripped.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
    I dunno man. I am always high.

Always.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    Obbe wrote: »
    I dunno man. I am always high.

Always.

Stay high. All day. Every day.

I don't smoke much at all anymore these days, but when I did it was easier for me to listen to a song and single out certain instruments from the rest of the music. Also I would have more creative writing when I was high. Plus, building bongs. Get me high and I could turn anything into a smoking device.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited September 2010
    I can eat like a motherfucker.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited September 2010
    jator wrote: »
    I can eat like a motherfucker.

haha pretty much only this, that I'm aware of. I never really do anything but chill when I'm baked. The most intense thing I would do is video games but I really don't know if I'm any better or worse.. I really need to have a baked video game session soon.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Art.

Well not really better, more just different. Heres an example where I tried drawing the same 'thoughts' to the same music. The photos aren't very hi-res, but you get the idea.

Before
    Suicide_Bomber_by_OneSevenOne.jpg

After
    Drummer_3_by_OneSevenOne.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Those are pretty sweet. ^^^
    I feel when I'm high, I could think so much more clearly. So thinking in general is better for me. I don't smoke that much though. Once I get some grass though I'll start growing.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm better at video games, fishing, and playing instruments
  • CrashwangdoodleCrashwangdoodle New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    Fuck those are nice Skittles!

I'm more patient, and things interest me
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Video games and believe it or not I think a mild high actually improves my driving. I concentrate better. I also can think deeper while baked.