So I wanna date rape this girl

Panic!Panic! Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
I'm 100% serious, I have the means and she would never see me put it in her drink. It would be me and maybe 4 other people there but me and this girl would sleep in the same room. She's one of those "I'll give you a handjob but I'm saving my virginity" girls, and I'm sick of it. So, Totse, where could I get a drug that would work? Could I just dissolve like 6 sleeping pills in a drink?

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    make it 2 and a half you dont want her OD'ing. or get her drunk off her ass then free ass rapes 4 her :thumbsup:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you can get Ambien that works very well. Benzo's dont work too good for some reason.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you can get Ambien that works very well. Benzo's dont work too good for some reason.

Is that over the counter or prescription? I have no idea how I'd get a hold of it if it's prescription. "Hey man, do you take ambien?"
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    God is watching

:)
    edited August 2010
    Panic! wrote: »
    Is that over the counter or prescription? I have no idea how I'd get a hold of it if it's prescription. "Hey man, do you take ambien?"

prescription its easy as hell to get. A caracter in my story has used it once before for this purpose.;)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    God is watching

:)

...and wouldn't have given you the chemicals needed to date rape her if he cared.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was addicted to Ambien for about a year, that shit fucks your memory for pretty much the entire day if you take it at around 10:00am. It took about 7 to make me black out and I weighed 228 around that time (196 now), I think maybe 3 or 3 1/2 would do the trick, depending on her size. Maybe throw in one extra pill for good measure :)
    edited August 2010
    I was addicted to Ambien for about a year, that shit fucks your memory for pretty much the entire day if you take it at around 10:00am. It took about 7 to make me black out and I weighed 228 around that time (196 now), I think maybe 3 or 3 1/2 would do the trick, depending on her size. Maybe throw in one extra pill for good measure :)

Yes it does I took it for about 3 years. Ill probably get more soon when I finally get around to renewing my script for it. Fun stuff. Nothing has ever made me black out quite like that stuff does.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    i would happily date rape you if I knew who you were, I'm sick of you always date rapin chicks and still not giving up your sweet virginal butthole
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I don't think god is watching but I do have a personal moral issue with that. Honestly though... if you wont feel bad afterward then go for it. Don't get caught!
  • edited September 2010
    Sounds like a pretty hilarious idea! It would be even better if you drugged her, and took a picture of her in the doggy position with &T written on her back/on some paper/on your cock, etc.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    pics or it didnt happen. the only thing worse than a rapeo is a pretend rapeo full of talk and no action. god you gonna get fucked so hard in prison I can just feel it, god the face i'm putting to you makes me wanna hit you right now and you didnt evemn rape anyone yet. shave that ugly fuckin mustache it doesnt look cool
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    pics or it didnt happen. the only thing worse than a rape-o is a pretend rape-o full of talk and no action. god you gonna get fucked so hard in prison I can just feel it, the face i'm putting to you makes me wanna hit you right now and you didnt even rape anyone yet. shave that ugly fuckin mustache it doesnt look cool
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    You really shouldn't be raping people. I'm going to laugh if you got her pregnant. Despite what you think, they CAN prove it was you with a simple test, and since it would be a potential rape case, the county will pay for it and bill you accordingly. I'm all for taking drugs, but she didn't ask to be raped.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited September 2010
    Damn dude, you are a terrible human being.

Get some roofies or GHB :thumbsup:
  • CrashwangdoodleCrashwangdoodle New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    Zopiclone (Imovane) will fuck her memory up, I remember taking 3 at around lunch, the rest of the day i was fucked up and had no recollection of anything I did or said. Which included me stealing 6 champagne bottles...
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    hide yo kids

hide yo wife

they rapin' errbody out here
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited September 2010
    Throw some seroquel in her drink. Even if she does wake up she won't care enough to move.

But my guess is you're too big a pussy.
  • zanickzanick Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Sounds like a pretty hilarious idea! It would be even better if you drugged her, and took a picture of her in the doggy position with &T written on her back/on some paper/on your cock, etc.

This :thumbsup:

Even better, give her a homemade tattoo, a tramp stamp that says "I was anally raped by &T" with the &T REALLY FUCKING BIG.
  • edited January 2011
    If you want to have sex with hot chicks all the time, invest some energy in learning how to pick them up and talk them into screwing you. If you learn how to do that, you will never need to post such stupid questions again.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ketamine .
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • edited January 2011
    Are you sure this girl really doesnt want to rape you and is just using your naturally deviant mind as a tool to get her sick psychopathic satisfaction?

Edit: What I was trying to say is shes probably a whore and has no interest in you
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    This seems like a bad idea...
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    so you have to drug someone to have sex with them. pathetic .
  • edited January 2011
    so you have to drug someone to have sex with them. pathetic .

Hey, it's the fun that counts!
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Hey, it's the fun that counts!

someone cut off his dick.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • BewaretheoneBewaretheone New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    you deserve to die. in fact if you did this to my daughter, i would fucking skin you and rub salt in your mother fucking wounds. then i would stick my shotgun up your fucking ass and pull the god damn trigger when you beg for death.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited January 2011
    you deserve to die. in fact if you did this to my daughter, i would fucking skin you and rub salt in your mother fucking wounds. then i would stick my shotgun up your fucking ass and pull the god damn trigger when you beg for death.

:facepalm: I wouldn't doubt it you big meanie you
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011

Welcome. You must be new here.
  • edited January 2011
    If you go through with this and she cries rape afterwards, you're going to have to face a shitstorm.
  • edited January 2011
    So you're planning on committing a fairly serious crime, but you're too stupid to research what chemicals are commonly used for it.

This site is going to be on the news again

It's inevitable.
  • edited January 2011
    Theres a pretty good chance
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    So you're planning on committing a fairly serious crime, but you're too stupid to research what chemicals are commonly used for it.

This site is going to be on the news again
    I can't wait :o
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited January 2011
    If you would look back to when this thread was posted, it was quite a while ago. I ended up just asking her out got some poon shortly after :thumbsup:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Where in florida do you live panic!? I saw that you live there on the where do you live thread.
    edited January 2011
    Panic! wrote: »
    If you would look back to when this thread was posted, it was quite a while ago. I ended up just asking her out got some poon shortly after :thumbsup:
    You're supposed to bump threads when you get laid :facepalm:
  • DexingsmotpokerDexingsmotpoker New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    BLTC just got trolled!

Fuck you for even asking though, seriously.

And I don't believe you got laid.
    edited January 2011
    i guess its a troll, so that means i dont have to get shit on my barrel....
    edited January 2011
    new to totse? nah... ive been on totse for 6 years total or so... maybe more... i dunno... not including totse being dead ofc... thanks for the welcome anyway though =-) its good to be back
  • edited January 2011

You must've taken a wrong turn in your search for bibleforums.com
    edited January 2011
    new to totse? nah... ive been on totse for 6 years total or so... maybe more... i dunno... not including totse being dead ofc... thanks for the welcome anyway though =-) its good to be back
    Glad to have you.
    edited January 2011
    You must've taken a wrong turn in your search for bibleforums.com
    you know its one think to red box, hack, freak, crack, steal, lie, shop-lift its another thing to rape an innocent person you fuck. How about i rape you... with my cock? howd you like that.
    edited January 2011
    you know its one think to red box, hack, freak, crack, steal, lie, shop-lift its another thing to rape an innocent person you fuck. How about i rape you... with my cock? howd you like that.
    Please do it.
    edited January 2011

Inb4 Op is reported to the fbi to "protect the children".
    edited January 2011
    Do a rape do a rape do a rape!
    edited January 2011
    Hard cock pounding.. Midnight orgy.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    Her sexuality and life path is not under your control. You are a piece of shit that will die in prison and rot in hell.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Where in florida do you live panic!? I saw that you live there on the where do you live thread.

I live in Tallahassee