Bill Keller...has returned

ZigguratZiggurat Acolyte
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/article/ground-zero-mosque-rebuttal-the-9-11-christian-center/19556400

www.911christiancenter.com

LARGE BOLD TEXT CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW URGENTLY HIS PLAN MUST BE STOPPED

Bill Keller's soul is seething with absolute hatred for everyone who he deems a "sinner". This includes homosexuals and basically the followers of every religion you can think of, beside Evangelical Christianity. According to him, if you do not believe in Jesus and follow the Bible to the letter, you are going to hell.

Last time I launched a campaign against this disgrace of a man, I backed down due to unfounded legal threats. I will not be a coward this time. I must stop this man from spreading his hatred any further, and restore my honor. We need to do something about what he is planning. Do not tell anyone but fellow totse members about what Keller is going to do, we do not want him getting any more publicity than he already has. That would just lead to sympathizers finding out, and raising more funds for his "project".

Perhaps we should all call Mr. Keller during his office hours, (of which I am not aware), to express how much we disagree with him building a "9/11 Christian Center". The number is 727-420-7005. Go nuts.

(Yes, I also posted this in SG, I am trying to get the word out to as many &T members as I can.)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    It will be the end of this site if he catches wind of who's doing this. You niggers (the participants) should take caution.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    He won't do shit.
  • edited September 2010
    It will be the end of this site if he catches wind of who's doing this. You niggers (the participants) should take caution.

This,
    Meh if more people participate i'll help but i doubt he'll even give a shit

And this :D
  • edited September 2010
    Meh if more people participate i'll help but i doubt he'll even give a shit

We already know that Keller is a litigious prick. I wouldn't put it past him.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2010
    Mother Of God. Planning will begin today, everyone meet in #army.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2010
    Ziggurat wrote: »
    http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/article/ground-zero-mosque-rebuttal-the-9-11-christian-center/19556400

www.911christiancenter.com

LARGE BOLD TEXT CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW URGENTLY HIS PLAN MUST BE STOPPED

Bill Keller's soul is seething with absolute hatred for everyone who he deems a "sinner". This includes homosexuals and basically the followers of every religion you can think of, beside Evangelical Christianity. According to him, if you do not believe in Jesus and follow the Bible to the letter, you are going to hell.

Last time I launched a campaign against this disgrace of a man, I backed down due to unfounded legal threats. I will not be a coward this time. I must stop this man from spreading his hatred any further, and restore my honor. We need to do something about what he is planning. Do not tell anyone but fellow totse members about what Keller is going to do, we do not want him getting any more publicity than he already has. That would just lead to sympathizers finding out, and raising more funds for his "project".

Perhaps we should all call Mr. Keller during his office hours, (of which I am not aware), to express how much we disagree with him building a "9/11 Christian Center". The number is 727-420-7005. Go nuts.

(Yes, I also posted this in SG, I am trying to get the word out to as many &T members as I can.)

LARGE BOLD TEXT CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW LITTLE I GIVE A FUCK.

That and Bill who?

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2010
    large bold text can not describe how little i give a fuck.

that and bill who?

gtfo.
    edited September 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    gtfo.

Bite my shiny metal ass punk.
    edited September 2010
    ^^I'm not sure i follow:confused: is their any specific reason that your buttocks is composed of metal and metal that has been shined at that.

If it was something you needed to know I would have told you by now. So carry on....
  • edited September 2010
    Now. Its. On.