Tried JWH-018 Blend

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
So for the first time in about a year. I got high. A nice gent off a forum sent me a sample of his product. About .3 gram. So i rolled one up and went to town. I first smoked roughly half the joint, then after an hour i hit another 1/4 of it. The smell was kind of that of grass clippings being burnt mixed with some schwag. The hits werent harsh at all. The high was kind of a burst of energy, some vision changes(intense color) and general ok ness. that lasted bout 45 minutes then for the next 1.5 hours i was just chill. put in alice in wonderland and just relaxed. felt good. Id best compared it to some mid grade cannabis. price is right and well unless my next sample from another guy is waaayyyy better this dude is getting my business.:thumbsup:

A picture put together by fellow member clit yeastwood of my experience

muffins.jpg

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't like JWH blends myself, they're shitty to smoke.

You should stick with pure JWH-018.
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »

This. I could get putting the stuff into a blend if people wanted to buy it from you, but if you're just keeping it for your own use, why not use it pure?
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    How the hell do you guys smoke pure?
    I'm not doing the ghetto ass aluminum foil and straw shit. I'll look like a methhead :facepalm:

The only way I can think of is this, sprayed onto some not-weed.
    edited July 2010
    theinvader wrote: »
    I'm not doing the ghetto ass aluminum foil and straw shit. I'll look like a methhead :facepalm:

You don't smoke meth on foil. :facepalm:

Just put some JWH on foil, get a straw and smoke it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010

I believe your thinking of smack.
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Any other smoking methods?

Smoking, not vaporizing
  • Player 1Player 1 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    for powder i use a light bulb vape that i only use for jwh
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010

this man, I dont wanna look like a tweaker or junkie, plus i dont have a scall that a trust to measure 10 to 20 mg on. its much easier for me to buy some herbs off e bay and mix up some blend. It works well, no social stigma, and you can sell it for profit
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    this man, I dont wanna look like a tweaker or junkie, plus i dont have a scall that a trust to measure 10 to 20 mg on. its much easier for me to buy some herbs off e bay and mix up some blend. It works well, no social stigma, and you can sell it for profit

:facepalm:You don't need a scale for JWH-018... Just pick out a little bit and vape it.

Also, get an actual vape if you don't want the stigma.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm:You don't need a scale for JWH-018... Just pick out a little bit and vape it.

Also, get an actual vape if you don't want the stigma.

Yeah cuz its totally ok to smoke an unknown amount of jwh :facepalm: you cant eye ball 10, 15 or 25 mg.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yeah cuz its totally ok to smoke an unknown amount of jwh :facepalm: you cant eye ball 10, 15 or 25 mg.

Well, actually its not that hard to eyeball that amount of powder.

The only problem is that the density of the powder can always differ.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010

This. My buddy loves the K2 flavors (minus Citron, I think everyone could/would agree with that). I for one have always been about the chemical itself and none of the bullshit added into it. To appreciate the compound you must see, taste, smell, and use it in its most raw form first and only.

I always wondered what people did with other compounds. The 2C/2E and all the psychedelics ones I always licked right off the measuring plate. Anxiety gets to me I guess lol. I was thinking the other day, does anyone actually snort those?
    edited July 2010

Eyeballing JWH won't kill you. :facepalm:

You can smoke 1.5 grams of JWH-018 in a single setting and be fine. (I say 1.5 grams due to the fact that its the largest amount that I've personally done.)

Just get real JWH-018, its so much better and you actually know what you're smoking unlike the blends which are who knows what the fuck sprayed chemicals. :o
    LSA King wrote: »
    This. My buddy loves the K2 flavors (minus Citron, I think everyone could/would agree with that). I for one have always been about the chemical itself and none of the bullshit added into it. To appreciate the compound you must see, taste, smell, and use it in its most raw form first and only.

I always wondered what people did with other compounds. The 2C/2E and all the psychedelics ones I always licked right off the measuring plate. Anxiety gets to me I guess lol. I was thinking the other day, does anyone actually snort those?

I've snorted 2CB and 2CE, it feels like someone stuck a piece of glass up your nose and decided to cut it up and make it feel like shit... Its terrible. However it hits you harder and faster than just taking it orally would.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just get real JWH-018, its so much better and you actually know what you're smoking unlike the blends which are who knows what the fuck sprayed chemicals. :o

Thats why i make my own blend im not arguing which method is better i just prefer the blend method of consumption
    edited July 2010
    Thats why i make my own blend im not arguing which method is better i just prefer the blend method of consumption

Good then.

You might want to try spraying bud with it too. (It sounds ironic but its actually quite good.) It'll be the strongest Bud you've ever smoked. :o

I sprayed it on a bit of Purple Kush once and decided to share it with a few friends and it knocked them on their ass.:o