Because I forgot...

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
That making threads about spongebob, or making fun of some girl you don't know, or speaking in almost unrecognizable english is "quality" posting. -_-

But I seriously have no clue what the fuck kind of "quality" you're looking for when these are the posts that populate the site.

So if you want me to post quality threads, cut the fucking bullshit, and seriously tell me what you want and don't want.

I'm not looking for your mindless insults and taunts, I will not read them.

But I am admitting I have perhaps not gone about being a member of the community in the proper way in the past, so I want serious tips and tidbits, or you're gonna have to put up with my same old shit.

So go. But keep it short. I don't have the attention span tonight, and I have a bit of an idea from some stuff posted in my thread last night. But just like one line tips or something that I can refer to if need be.

Comments

• brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    shut up idiot :o:o:o:o:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    shut up idiot :o:o:o:o:o

Oh... such quality in this. -_-

Y'all love him, but freak out at me about the lack of "quality" of my posts? Like seriously, this has me beyond confused, which is why I had to make this thread. The &T definition of "quality posting" is like the exact opposite of the rest of the internet's definition of quality posting.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    To actually find some real quality threads you have to step out of SG once in a while.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=4662
    http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=4583
    http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=3195

There are hundreds of quality threads here and you have contributed 0 of them including this one.

Seriously. I'm trying to make a change. Clean slate. So I'm ignoring anyone who isn't mature enough to let things go and give me a shot. What I have or haven't done doesn't matter at this point. If you want change, you losers are gonna have to work with me.

I apologize for the shitty attitude the past couple of days. Just been really irritable lately. PMSing or something, I guess. I like want to fucking hit something so bad.

But I mean, really. Help me, help you. If you want me to be able to learn how to properly contribute, you're gonna have to give a little, that's just how it is.

And referencing to my past failures at pleasing you all, only makes me want to stab you in your sleep. I cannot change the past. So referring to it is useless.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Here's what you have to do:

1. Listen to what people have to say and take their advice.
    2. Stop talking about yourself.
    3. Stop posting whine threads like these and actually make useful threads.

You also have a very poor understanding of what 'quallity' is. A quality thread is one that people enjoy reading and posting in. A thread about Spongebob? Great place for lulz. Brandon's stupid way of writing? Lulz to be had. How to use chopsticks? Something to be learned.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    4. Stop trying so hard, it's a fucking message board, damn....... :mad:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Here's what you have to do:

1. Listen to what people have to say and take their advice.
    2. Stop talking about yourself.
    3. Stop posting whine threads like these and actually make useful threads.

You also have a very poor understanding of what 'quallity' is. A quality thread is one that people enjoy reading and posting in. A thread about Spongebob? Great place for lulz. Brandon's stupid way of writing? Lulz to be had. How to use chopsticks? Something to be learned.

Y'all all seem to enjoy my threads enough to keep them alive for days at a time flaming me, and posting pics of whales and all. So by your definition, that is quality.

Also... not good enough, apparently. So &T's definition of quality is way fucking twisted.

This is not a whiny thread, retard.
    This is a thread where you help me help you.

But this is BS advice, because you can't help me help you, so I should have ignored it. Oh well. I know better next time you post. I should have known, but I'm a bit sleepy.

Seriously peeps. Your choice. Help me, help you, or shut the FUCK up about me not making quality posts. Seriously. You can't have everything your way. I'm giving you this opportunity, but you all suck this.
    edited September 2010
    Not just a fucking message board. It's the fucking internet.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    4. Stop trying so hard, it's a fucking message board, damn....... :mad:

I'm not trying hard. But not trying hard doesn't work for me. I have a weird affinity for lost causes like &T, so since not trying wasn't working for me, I figured I'd at least half-ass it, and see if I can't make it work out.
    edited September 2010
    You asked for help. I gave you advice. You did not take it. Other people have also given you advice. You haven't taken any of them.

All of this just shows that your want to make quality posts is a lie.

You say you want to contribute, you want to help TOTSE.INFO grow. That's all just words, and until you can show us that you are sincere in doing so, this is unacceptable.

We are giving you advice. You reject every single piece of it.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Seriously. I'm not gonna waste my time. Mayberry, your first post was shit, so you seriously don't need to bother posting in here anymore. I'm looking for legit unbiased, advice, that is completely BS free. You couldn't do that, so I'm through. I take the advice of those who are willing to give me advice completely free of ANY other BS. No insult, or negative tone, etc.

Because seriously. Can't change the past. Can't change what you think of me now. So I don't give a fuck. If you can't just give decent advice and leave, then there is no sense in taking it anyway, because you will think what you think of me no matter what, and will never give me a chance, so... I'm not gonna waste my time trying for you.
    edited September 2010
    My advice is biased against you due to my dislike of you, but many other people have given you advice over and over again, but you have taken zero of it. However, if you really are sincere in changing for the better, then you'd read between the lines and see that there is actual advice there.

If you are willing to change, my perception of you will change as well. But for now, you are getting worse and worse. You want to contribute? Great. Show it.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    What are you good at? What subjects do you have extensive knowledge on? When you come up with something that you know about then make a detailed guide or how-to on it. What is a cool website that you love to visit? Take that website and share it with us in IFIOTW. It's really that simple.

This is more like exactly what I was looking for. These kinds of things help out me out a lot.

So thank you, very much.

Those questions will actually take a bit to answer, but once I do, I think i'll have a better idea of what kind of posts to make.

People this is a prime example of exactly the kind of advice I'm looking for.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Seriously. Mayberry. Didn't read it. Entertaining though. So keep it up. It makes me laugh to know you continue to post even though I've told you I'm not reading them. Just seeing you're username and skipping on down. XD
    edited September 2010
    No worries, easy way to increase my post count. The advice is there whether you use it or not.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the lulz, dude.

If you dislike me so much, I'm not sure why you'd continue on since I find it funny. Wouldn't you rather me be miserable? I don't understand that logic.
    edited September 2010
    No, I am giving you advice, though maybe in a way that your teenage attitude doesn't accept.

I want this site to grow, and if you are willing to make quality posts, then that is another step forward. I don't want to have to dislike anyone, but sometimes it's unavoidable. If you can show that you can contribute, I can show you that I am a nice guy.

Edit: Also, you're welcome. I am quite funny.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    XD I don't know why I find half ignoring you hilarious, but it seriously is.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    That original thread where all of this nonsense started had some decent advice in between a lot of the flaming. You should look through that thread and try to find some insight from some of the posts.

Don't have the attention span, and I'm through with all the BS flaming, really. It just makes me want to make most of you guys as miserable as possibly, so don't want to get back into that stuff. Or I'll probably just end up bugging the shit out of you all on purpose. But I like the site, and a fair few here, so that's not what I want it to come to, but it could if I don't block that crap out.
    edited September 2010
    It's because half my posts are hilarious.

But you still don't get it. I've given you advice, everyone's given you advice. You still haven't done anything to show that you want to contribute.

Again, you said you like it here. Show us that you do. I can't speak for everyone, but I will look at you in a better light if you can do so.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    @Mayberry- Seeing that you've written anything more than "+1" at this point... I'm wondering if you get it. I'm really not reading what you're saying. I'm careful to barely even glance over it, dude. Because you're first post was a fail, and so if you're out to sabotage this for me, I'm seriously going to just continue to ignore you. Trying to piss me off didn't help, and it's probably what you're continuing doing now, and I'm not gonna let you're negativity and immaturity ruin this for me.

So you can stop now. Unless you just love making me laugh. And bumping my thread. For that, I thank you.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    What are you good at? What subjects do you have extensive knowledge on? When you come up with something that you know about then make a detailed guide or how-to on it. What is a cool website that you love to visit? Take that website and share it with us in IFIOTW. It's really that simple.

And don't forget to advertise Totse on whatever sites you go on. I started doing that, and expect to see some interesting traffic soon. ;)

There will probably be a lot of kidiots in the mess, though maybe not..... :o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    And don't forget to advertise Totse on whatever sites you go on. I started doing that, and expect to see some interesting traffic soon. ;)

There will probably be a lot of kidiots in the mess, though maybe not..... :o

I'm not advising anyone to come here unless I see potential in this site, and I never have. People tell me it's just me, so I try changing, but if the reaction doesn't change, then I give up. I have a lot of influence on some other big sites, people might like it here if it could ever be half decent, but if it's all still crap once I try to change how I post, then forget it. I wouldn't want to waste their time like that.
    edited September 2010
    You're welcome.

I can see that at this point, you are not willing to change. I have tried to give you advice, but you took it as insult as you have with others' advice. I'm not going to waste any more on you, but my offer still stands:

You show you can contribute, I'll be nice to you.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Haha. XD Wow...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Just post shit that's not about you whining. Its not that hard. Shit most people disagree with me on here yet Im a atleast able to get conversation going. Just contribute SOMETHING and you wont get the hate you do. How hard is it to contribute to a forum? No one else needs advice just you. Funny aint it.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Just post shit that's not about you whining. Its not that hard. Shit most people disagree with me on here yet Im a atleast able to get conversation going. Just contribute SOMETHING and you wont get the hate you do.

I do contribute, SOMETHING, stupid. Obviously. Or every last one of my threads would be ignored 100% of the time, and they're actually never ignored at all. So... pretty shitty advice. Because I obviously contribute SOMETHING, yet, it's not good enough, and I do get the hate I do. So... maybe think it through before posting.

Seriously, if you're just not even gonna think, or you're just gonna post bs, don't bother. I really am trying to make an effort, and I've gotten very few DECENT posts, and the lame ass crap is junking up my cheat-sheet thread.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I do contribute, SOMETHING, stupid. Obviously. Or every last one of my threads would be ignored 100% of the time, and they're actually never ignored at all. So... pretty shitty advice. Because I obviously contribute SOMETHING, yet, it's not good enough, and I do get the hate I do. So... maybe think it through before posting.

Seriously, if you're just not even gonna think, or you're just gonna post bs, don't bother. I really am trying to make an effort, and I've gotten very few DECENT posts, and the lame ass crap is junking up my cheat-sheet thread.

I dont know.. I somehow manage to post something worthwhile. Atleast it gets people talking. You just fail:facepalm: I haven't learned or been inspired by one thing you post. So fuck off nigger.:p
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I dont know.. I somehow manage to post something worthwhile. Atleast it gets people talking. You just fail:facepalm: I haven't learned or been inspired by one thing you post. So fuck off nigger.:p

Nope, you're just pissed because I obviously contribute something or you wouldn't even bother posting in my threads all the time like you do therefore your post was superfluous and made you look like an idiot. sorry. Use the few brain cells you have left next time to think it through.

Seriously, some of you, are the shittiest most worthless human beings on the planet. If I didn't actually like the idea, and a few of the people on &T, I would troll the fuck out of you all until you cried. You're such losers.

But yeah, ignoring you too. You won't help me help you. Fine. Be another worthless piece-of-shit member of the &T community. But guess what? I'm not gonna let your choice to be one ruin my new decision to actually try to be a decent member of the community.

So you fuck off, you carcass fit for hounds. Oh, yes. I went there.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Seriously, some of you, are the shittiest most worthless human beings on the planet. If I didn't actually like the idea, and a few of the people on &T, I would troll the fuck out of you all until you cried. You're such losers.

This kind of post is NOT contributing. Go make a How-to thread. Go make a guide thread. Pick something YOU know about, and make a guide for us.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    This kind of post is NOT contributing. Go make a How-to thread. Go make a guide thread. Pick something YOU know about, and make a guide for us.

You're late. I did. This thread has been dead for hours and hours, and you bringing it back to say something that is pointless now since I've done it is like a terrible fail, dude. :facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    You need to be told things over and over before you understand.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You need to be told things over and over before you understand.

Nope. I need to be told things in an unbiased tone, without BS before I will even pay fucking attention, let alone understand. So I couldn't understand until someone said it without being an asshole to me, quite frankly, because I refused. Which is fair enough, I believe.

Don't tell me how my brain works, you don't know the first thing about me.
    I usually catch on pretty quick if you're not flaming me while you're trying to tell me something. Which until very recently, NO ONE did.
    And now I get it, because someone actually decided to give me legit advice without insulting me.

It's like kicking a dog while trying to train them. They're just gonna get pissed off and bite the fuck out of you... they're not going to learn anything. Duh. Use logic, dude.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    I find it funny that natrollste failed at making a real guide too....
    edited September 2010
    So instead of listening to the good advice you chose to ignore it and continue to be a failwhale? :facepalm:

I don't need to know about your brain. My statement had to do with your behavior on the site. Holy shit you need to stop taking things so personally. Your behavior on here shows that you ignore people's good advice. What does your posting style have to do with how your brain works? I'm sure there's some relationship there, but I was not talking about that.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    So instead of listening to the good advice you chose to ignore it and continue to be a failwhale? :facepalm:

I don't need to know about your brain. My statement had to do with your behavior on the site. Holy shit you need to stop taking things so personally. Your behavior on here shows that you ignore people's good advice. What does your posting style have to do with how your brain works? I'm sure there's some relationship there, but I was not talking about that.

I listen to the advice given to me that isn't a kick in the shin. When it is, yes, I will fight back, because that's just how it works.

I take the GOOD advice. But most of you don't have the self-control to stop being an ass for two seconds in order to give me good advice while not also trying to give me a slap in the face.

Like I said. You don't train a dog by kicking it. It's counter-productive. The concept applies here. I mean, y'all call me a bitch enough, so you should LOVE this analogy. =/

And I was saying that any sane living being doesn't respond to hatred well. Like with the dog analogy. I mean, it's not even my brain, it's the brain of every none retarded person on the planet, actually. People respond to negativity with negativity, moron.

And at this point, I have been given a chance by everyone else, you're one of the few who is too immature to let your petty hatred go. Grow the fuck up.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I find it funny that natrollste failed at making a real guide too....

I didn't. I made a pretty decent one, which got like nothing but good things said about it... what planet do you live on, you fucking moron? :confused:
    edited September 2010
    I didn't. I made a pretty decent one, which got like nothing but good things said about it... what planet do you live on, you fucking moron? :confused:

The one about how to spell your username? Yeah, that one failed, natrollste.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    The one about how to spell your username? Yeah, that one failed, natrollste.

That was joke. God, you're stupid. :facepalm:

But no, you conveniently choose to ignore the fact I made a pretty decent guide today...

Really, though, it was a damn spiffy guide, which of course you being a total retard chose to ignore. You act like misspelling the word "namaste" will be offensive to me, but it's not like it's my REAL name or anything. so you're just mispelling a random word, despite the fact it's not hard to spell. It just shows you're probably borderline illiterate if anything. =/
    edited September 2010
    That was joke. God, you're stupid. :facepalm:

But no, you conveniently choose to ignore the fact I made a pretty decent guide today...

Really, though, it was a damn spiffy guide, which of course you being a total retard chose to ignore. You act like misspelling the word "namaste" will be offensive to me, but it's not like it's my REAL name or anything. so you're just mispelling a random word, despite the fact it's not hard to spell. It just shows you're probably borderline illiterate if anything. =/

Okay, link to the thread, natrollste.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010

Well, do you want me to link instead?

Don't know who you're talking to. Because my name is Taylor.
    edited September 2010
    Well, do you want me to link instead?

Don't know who you're talking to. Because my name is Taylor.

Instead of what? I wasn't aware there was an alternative option, as none had been put up for negotiation, natrollste.
    edited September 2010

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=4710
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Instead of what? I wasn't aware there was an alternative option, as none had been put up for negotiation, natrollste.

Well, idk who you're talking to. Maybe yourself. I'll just go ahead and link to my guide, though. I don't think your imaginary friend is gonna do it for you, seeing as it hasn't happened yet.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=4710

Oh... wow. They did.

Weird nickname you got for fanglekai there, though.
    edited September 2010

Mmm. I would say this is an equal fall between natrollste and I, considering she apparently still spouted off like a whiny bitch when constructive criticism was given.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mmm. I would say this is an equal fall between natrollste and I, considering she apparently still spouted off like a whiny bitch when constructive criticism was given.

Uh... no. I didn't. You just want to find anything to complain about. I misunderstood what he was getting at and was trying to understand how pictures would be helpful at all. I thought he was talking about how it would make the guide more helpful (which pics of jump rope aren't very helpful teaching tools) not the aesthetics and he didn't specify. I will again state here, I am not a fucking mind reader.

It's advice I said I'd keep in mind once he was actually clear about what he meant. -_-
    edited September 2010
    Weird nickname you got for fanglekai there, though.

I gave him the link. Don't be a moron.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    You guys do know you're just making it easier for her :).

OP, I know you LOVE dissing users and I don't blame you.

Anyway, just be yourself and tone your sarcasm down. You first have to be a member to become a contributing member. If you're kind and helpful and generally don't want to kill everyone from time to time, user will like you more, if they like you more they will find reasons to enjoy your post.

So, the first thing you need is to be Nice and see things from a different perspective. Then make posts about subjects that you find interesting. Like, I see new movies from time to time and instead of just forgetting about them, I make a review or simple thread in Moving Picture. Same goes for images, music and other things.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I gave him the link. Don't be a moron.

Y'all do it enough. So why can't I?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    You guys do know you're just making it easier for her :).

OP, I know you LOVE dissing users and I don't blame you.

Anyway, just be yourself and tone your sarcasm down. You first have to be a member to become a contributing member. If you're kind and helpful and generally don't want to kill everyone from time to time, user will like you more, if they like you more they will find reasons to enjoy your post.

So, the first thing you need is to be Nice and see things from a different perspective. Then make posts about subjects that you find interesting. Like, I see new movies from time to time and instead of just forgetting about them, I make a review or simple thread in Moving Picture. Same goes for images, music and other things.

You're kind of late. This thread was like totally dead and I'd gotten all I needed from it, but it was resurrected purely because some people on here are pathetic and/or entirely obsessed with me. I don't know which.

But like I said. Kick a dog, they'll bite. When people let this crap die for good, I'll be nice. And I'll be nice everywhere else. But in here, I have every right to fight back...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste:facepalm:The best way to stop the flaming is to stop antagonizing people. Stop posting in these threads and it will eventually die out. You're just adding fuel to the fire.

It WAS dead for a long, long time, before fanglefuckface brought it back up. I just have like no self-control, and I'm as irritable as all get out lately. >.< I'm sorry. I really do try. I just feel like I need to defend myself. It's basically instinct at this point in my life for certain reasons...

I'm trying not to... just... yeah... I'll try to shut up now...