How to solve the Namanste problem

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
  1. Open a new tab in your browser
    Most newer browsers support this. If yours doesn't, just open a new browser window, and you'll be okay.
  2. follow this link:
    http://totse.info/bbs/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=584 This will add her to your ignore list. You will never see another thread or post by her ever again.
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT!

That is all.

Comments

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    i lol'd :hai:

It was worth it to see one lawl ;)
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    So wow, you're all just gonna add me to your ignore list and not even give me a fucking chance?

What pathetic losers. Seriously. your site will be dead within months if this is what you do when people try to make an honest effort in being what you want. You're all too picky, and you're killing &T. Then none of you losers will even have this, and God knows you don't have anything else decent in your lives. So in killing &T, you're on a path to your own suicide, I'm sure. Have fun with that.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I think this is one of the best guides ever written.

goldstar.jpg
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    I lulzed.
    edited September 2010
    I finally feel like a contributing member :)
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I made a guide guys. Are you gonna stop being stupid cunts now, or you just don't want &T to be successful?
    edited September 2010
    I finally feel like a contributing member :)

You should mod the auto-ignore list :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I made a guide guys. Are you gonna stop being stupid cunts now, or you just don't want &T to be successful?

He is right you guys. Without him this site will never be anything. I think we should take up monthly donations and pay him to post here so the site does not die.
    edited September 2010
    I made a legitimate reply in your guide. If you're willing to contribute, good.

But if you're going to keep that spiteful attitude, this will go nowhere. Remember that you are not as good as you think you are. There are many more of us who are more than capable of keeping this place well contributed.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    He is right you guys. Without him this site will never be anything. I think we should take up monthly donations and pay him to post here so the site does not die.

I'm a "she", and I know this site will be fine without me, but it's the basic idea. If you intentionally try to run everyone you mildly dislike, particularly those who are committed to attempting to do what it takes to make this work, then the site WON'T be anything.

I mean, yeah, I know I can go, and y'all would be fine, but after you do it to the next one, and the next one, and the next fifty, this site remains at the shitty plateau it's at. You can't be so terribly picky and have a successful site. That's not how it works.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    namaste sucks :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    brandon wrote: »

You wish. :p
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    You wish. :p

ya well the hole site is ading u on there ignor list so i think i have som good evidinse :o:o:o:o:o
    edited September 2010
    Brandon wins!

Round 2.

Fight!
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't think you got my joke. And that's like my favorite semi-dirty joke to make. =(
    edited September 2010
    I don't think you got my joke. And that's like my favorite semi-dirty joke to make. =(

Haha, not only does nobody want you here, but nobody wants their dick in your ugly mouth. Hahahahahahah, kill yourself.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010

Aw, come here.

*Hugs*

:)
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Namaste, your name is Taylor?? :O
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Namaste, your name is Taylor?? :O

Yep. Ugly name for an ugly girl. It suits me. ^-^
    But it's so common, so that bugs me. =/ But oh well. That's life, I guess.
    edited September 2010
    Is you last name..."Swift"...by any chance?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Is you last name..."Swift"...by any chance?

Yes. Yes, I'm Taylor Swift. XD

Gosh, no, but damn, I fucking wish. Haha. She's like... perfect.
    edited September 2010
    Like?

God, you're a retard.

She IS perfection.

And don't ever call the name 'Taylor' ugly. NEVER.
    edited September 2010
    What's your last name?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Like?

God, you're a retard.

She IS perfection.

And don't ever call the name 'Taylor' ugly. NEVER.

That's just how I speak, man.... chill. XD I know she is.

But seriously. It is a pretty ugly name. It doesn't suit her, it's so plain. But the last name Swift makes up for it, because that's an amazing last name.
    Mayberry wrote: »
    What's your last name?

Werbenjagermanjensen. Duh. :rolleyes:
    edited September 2010
    Honesty is a virtue. Telling us all your real last name will help us to get to know you better.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Honesty is a virtue. Telling us all your real last name will help us to get to know you better.

For all intents and purposes, that is my real last name.

Okay, no... it's Rathbone. Or at least it will be. >.>
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh man namaste. The fact that you really think you are just a victim in this is what is making me laugh my ass off. I would never add you to my ignore list because I enjoy ripping on you so much. Why you may ask because if I or anyone tries to help you you call us stupid cunts therefore I will just rip on you till you finish the job that needs to be done.
  • edited September 2010
    Well this thread sure is full of drama :D Certainly made for an interesting read!
  • PopePope Regular
    edited September 2010
    I was laughing so hard during this thread. I was expecting a big solution to the namaste problem, but it was as simple as a link. HAHAHAHAHHAHA kill yourself
    edited September 2010
    I'll make up for all this shit by posting this:

Taylor_Swift.jpg
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'll make up for all this shit by posting this:

Taylor_Swift.jpg

Wow. Pretty.

What would you do if I secretly WAS Taylor Swift?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    namanste sux :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

fixed brah!
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010

I've never seen you use 8 :o before. This is srs bsns!! LOL!!!1!!!!11!!1:o:o:o:o:o
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Wow. Pretty.

What would you do if I secretly WAS Taylor Swift?

I don't hate you now, but if you were her I probably would.

Seems like you lose either way :o
    edited September 2010
    Why would Taylor Swift troll us :confused:
    edited September 2010
    Why would Taylor Swift troll us :confused:

Butthurt over the Kanye incident.
    edited September 2010
    Why would Taylor Swift not be rolling in her money piles?
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    alg_kanye_taylor.jpg

Yo Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Helladamnleet has one of the best threads of all time. One of the best threads of all time!
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Why would Taylor Swift not be rolling in her money piles?

Why would any rich person do that? One, money is filthy. Two, they have better things to do.

Concerts, and shows to put on, movies and tv shows to star in, exclusive clubs to party at, etc. etc. What celebrity would bother rolling in money piles when they have REAL lives, and amazing things to do?

None of them. So that's why.
    edited September 2010
    Why would any rich person do that? One, money is filthy. Two, they have better things to do.

Concerts, and shows to put on, movies and tv shows to star in, exclusive clubs to party at, etc. etc. What celebrity would bother rolling in money piles when they have REAL lives, and amazing things to do?

What about a smart one that only did like 3 movies, took the money, invested it like a jew, sextuple the amount of money they started with, all the while letting their career gracefully come to a close, then cashing out knowing they can live as upper-middle class for the rest of their natural lives, and still have money put away "just in case"?
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCj2SFvfeLLItXrc-qUNt6D_zq3D5A-Jwqf6ZIbzpx-fwItJw&t=1&usg=__g97p8JIPpNlj7ZlAUHpw9jpiPdY=

"Yo Namaste i'm really happy for you and ima let you finish but Angry Blue Bird of Death had the best depressing posts ever"

AW! Shoot. :(

No, but seriously, now I miss him. Thanks a lot. :mad:
    I thought he was cool.
    edited September 2010
    namaste wrote: »
    why would any rich person do that? One, money is filthy. Two, they have better things to do.

Concerts, and shows to put on, movies and tv shows to star in, exclusive clubs to party at, etc. Etc. What celebrity would bother rolling in money piles when they have real lives, and amazing things to do?

s-e-n-s-e o-f h-u-m-o-r. Get one.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    s-e-n-s-e o-f h-u-m-o-r. Get one.

You first. I was just joking around. Don't get your panties in a wad, dude.
    edited September 2010
    This is where you have problems. Somebody posts something funny. Your reply is not funny at all. Can't blame them for not understanding your attempt at 'joking.'
    edited September 2010
    This is where you have problems. Somebody posts something funny. Your reply is not funny at all. Can't blame them for not understanding your attempt at 'joking.'

Glad I'm not the only one who can't tell her "joking" tone from her usual one.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010

But it wasn't funny in my opinion, and I knew he was joking. Just because it's a bad joke doesn't mean anything.

I mean, y'all talk about me taking everything to seriously, but y'all take EVERYTHING I say seriously, and like probably more than half of it isn't serious at all... lighten up.
    edited September 2010
    You really need to work on your sense of humor. No one thinks you're funny.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You really need to work on your sense of humor. No one thinks you're funny.

Well, you can't please everyone. It's an opinion, so naturally not everyone is gonna think someone is funny. Like I don't think you're funny. But it's a matter of preference. Opinion. It's not like you get this type of sense of humor and then everyone thinks your funny all the time, that's not how it works.
    edited September 2010
    Considering many people find my posts lulzy, it's safe to say you're in the minority.
    edited September 2010
    Many users make lulzy posts, and you're the only one who says they're not funny. And when you say you're making a joke, nobody laughs.

You might say that all of our senses of humour sucks, but when you're all alone on this, think about what is on you instead of blaming everyone else.
This discussion has been closed.