Man the harpoons!!!!!!

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING:

NAMANSTE........................................................................ IS REALLY.............................................................. deadendgirl. I FINALLY figured it out. All of this shit. Pretty soon she'll be bitching about how we all "jump on a bandwagon".

I would like my OVER 9000 internets sent to my foreign expense account.

Comments

• AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yay the jig is up, and nice 666th post.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I always feel so left out when you guys refer to old users :o
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    AKIRA wrote: »
    Yay the jig is up, and nice 666th post.

AWE SNAP! I wish I had noticed it before I made this thread :(.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I always feel so left out when you guys refer to old users :o

Me too. I have no idea who they're comparing me to, and it sucks. =/
    edited September 2010
    I still manage to laugh though. Although I don't know the specifics, the post itself is quite lulzworthy.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Me too. I have no idea who they're comparing me to, and it sucks. =/

Dont worry, you really dont need to know, its no one important
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh shit. I think you're right. lol this made my day.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Man-the-harpoons.jpg
    I'm ready guys. :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I doubt that... but I could be wrong.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I wish I knew who y'all were talking about. I feel confused and left out now. =/
    edited September 2010
    Was deadendgirl from the early totse days because i don't recall seeing her post:confused: i joined in '06 and i can't remember ever seeing her on there.

She was from '06. She made a whole bunch of stupid fucking threads and people hated her. She talked about how everyone was jumping on the bandwagon to hate on her and it was really just hilarious. I don't remember most of it, but I recall that she made really dumb threads and got offended easily. She might have posted a pic and been ugly. I honestly don't even remember why we started hating on her. I wish I had written down some of this totse stuff. 4 years later I can only remember bits and pieces.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    She was from '06. She made a whole bunch of stupid fucking threads and people hated her. She talked about how everyone was jumping on the bandwagon to hate on her and it was really just hilarious. I don't remember most of it, but I recall that she made really dumb threads and got offended easily. She might have posted a pic and been ugly. I honestly don't even remember why we started hating on her. I wish I had written down some of this totse stuff. 4 years later I can only remember bits and pieces.

Y'all are really obsessive as fucking hell about people, aren't you? i mean, fuck, to remember this and hate on her after four effing years. Solid proof none of you have even the slightest bit of a real life. -_- It honestly sickens me. Maybe funny a month or two, but after several years you're not over it, you're just pathetic. =/
    edited September 2010
    OJ Simpson murdered his wife many years ago. Do people still remember it? Yes. Why? Because something stood out to make it memorable.
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Y'all are really obsessive as fucking hell about people, aren't you? i mean, fuck, to remember this and hate on her after four effing years. Solid proof none of you have even the slightest bit of a real life. -_- It honestly sickens me. Maybe funny a month or two, but after several years you're not over it, you're just pathetic. =/

What is wrong with you? Who said anything about hating her? People "hated on her." That means they gave her grief. I'm not hating on her now. I'm repeating what happened. They trolled her. I also stated several times in that post that I can't remember the details. I don't remember most of what happened. I remember deadendgirl as a poster, and I remember people didn't like her. "Jumping on the bandwagon" was the phrase that stuck out as having to do with her. Aside from that phrase and 1 thread, I don't remember anything else about her. Totse had thousands of users. Thousands. Most of the forums had posts in the hundreds of thousands.

Edit: I just saw a screenshot of totse.com's stats. Over 9 million posts. 90,000 members.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    i remember deadendgirl.

for those who dont remember, just think of a troll whose persona was that of a whiny 14 girl inside the body of a whale