Because I forgot...

2»

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    A long time? I brought it up from last night. It hadn't even been a day.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    A long time? I brought it up from last night. It hadn't even been a day.

Yes. It'd been dead for a long time, there was absolutely NO reason to bring it back up, except you're fucked in the head and have this obsessive need to harass a girl you don't even know at every chance you get.

Compared to the threads life span, it was probably dead twice as long as it was active, so bringing it back up makes NO sense.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    It WAS dead for a long, long time, before fanglefuckface brought it back up. I just have like no self-control, and I'm as irritable as all get out lately. >.< I'm sorry. I really do try. I just feel like I need to defend myself. It's basically instinct at this point in my life for certain reasons...

I'm trying not to... just... yeah... I'll try to shut up now...

You need to get some self control. Seriously just keep contribute and stop feeding the hate. I want to help you but you make yourself an easy target.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    You need to get some self control. Seriously just keep contribute and stop feeding the hate. I want to help you but you make yourself an easy target.

Yeah, I know. >.< (Withdrawal makes it difficult, though...) Which is why I didn't intend to come on here until tomorrow, because I'm going to be getting high, but then I did, and I got sucked in, and quite honestly, all this has relieved a great amount of my stress today. I mean, if I didn't take my anger out here, it would have come out elsewhere, and that would have been way worse.

But yeah. I know this isn't helping. But honestly fanglekai kind of stalks me and antagonizes me... that's hardly fair...
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Yes. It'd been dead for a long time, there was absolutely NO reason to bring it back up, except you're fucked in the head and have this obsessive need to harass a girl you don't even know at every chance you get.

Compared to the threads life span, it was probably dead twice as long as it was active, so bringing it back up makes NO sense.

Holy shit you need to chill out. I reply to threads that show up as having new replies in them. I don't care if it's 1 day old. Bumping threads is what we do on forums. If it were a week old you could get mad. Not even 24 hours is nothing to get upset about.

Furthermore, I was GIVING YOU GOOD ADVICE. I told you to go make guides in the hope that you'd make guides and actually contribute to the site. Once again you blow everything out of proportion.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Holy shit you need to chill out. I reply to threads that show up as having new replies in them. I don't care if it's 1 day old. Bumping threads is what we do on forums. If it were a week old you could get mad. Not even 24 hours is nothing to get upset about.

Furthermore, I was GIVING YOU GOOD ADVICE. I told you to go make guides in the hope that you'd make guides and actually contribute to the site. Once again you blow everything out of proportion.

No you were being an asshole, and way too late anyway.
    And I was speaking in comparison, and when the thread had been dead for hours, and active not nearly as long, in comparison it IS a long time.

You say your advice is good, but all you do is harass me. I don't want your God damn advice, because you're a fuck face loser, so seriously, don't bother. EVER. I'm seriously pretty much just going to have to start ignoring every last post you make, just because you never do anything but purposely try to stir things up, and I'm damn sick of it. So from now on, you shouldn't waste your time, I'm not reading your posts. Because it just holds me back, and I'm seriously done with your BS.

Good advice is given without a negative tone, without insult, without trying to rile someone up. You're incapable of that, so your advice is worthless. Not good. Worthless.

Bye now.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    My posts are being stalked by the darkrodent. It's even worse since I think he's like 50. Just ignore it.

I am starting now. =/ If I keep reading his shit, I seriously will never get anywhere. So I'm just ignoring his posts from now on.
    edited September 2010
    Stop bumping the thread if you don't want the thread to continue. I'm not stalking you. I'm replying to threads with new replies. This is how the forum works. Just because people post all over the place doesn't mean they're stalking anyone.