How to solve the Namanste problem

2»

Comments

• NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Many users make lulzy posts, and you're the only one who says they're not funny. And when you say you're making a joke, nobody laughs.

You might say that all of our senses of humour sucks, but when you're all alone on this, think about what is on you instead of blaming everyone else.

I'm not going to change something that is a part of me, and that other people in my life enjoy just to bend to your will. On pretty much every other website I go on, they find it funny. It's a matter of opinion. I cannot be WRONG about it. I'm not blaming anyone, but I don't have to bend to your every fucking command. Who died and made you king of anything?

I didn't say your sense of humor suck. But they differ a great deal from mine, and that's how life is. I'm trying to please y'all with the whole "quality posting" thing, but I am not yours, you do not own me, and I should not have to change EVERYTHING to make you happy.

You really should learn to respect people who are different than you.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm just trying to help you fit in. When someone posts something that's considered funny by everyone and you reply with something that is not funny at all, it doesn't look very good on you and that's a major reason why people rip on you.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited September 2010
    omg hair just fell into my cereal.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited September 2010
    That's gross :o:o:o

*slurps that shit*

SUP, NAMASTE?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Haha hair in spaghetti. That sounds tasty.
    Namaste I have given up on you. You are not funny and your posts dont contribute to anything but yourself. Just give up and die in the same corner your mom beats you with a wooden spoon you sorry excuse for a bag of dicks. Everyone has tried helping you. You throw it all away and then get mad and defensive. So GTFO and GFY!!!OneOneOne
    edited September 2010
    Do you guys send back food if you find a hair in it? I do.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Do you guys send back food if you find a hair in it? I do.

Fuck yeah man, that's gross. You get extra food that way too.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Fuck yeah man, that's gross. You get extra food that way too.

Sometimes I put my own hair in the food to get extra food.
    edited September 2010
    Daily wrote: »

Yousa smart and thrifty man :thumbsup:
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah i also send it back if they make it wrong, and normally the let you keep the first one because they have to throw it away. :o
    edited September 2010
    That's clever until they see your hair is the same color. :o
    edited September 2010
    Yeah i also send it back if they make it wrong, and normally the let you keep the first one because they have to throw it away. :o

The people in the kitchen eat it actually.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Daily you are a klever kat IMO.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited September 2010
    very clever, i will not get pussy for 10,000 years because of chinese tradition, very nice ,y package is huge
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I actually thought that daily was a women. But lately I havent been sure so I am just neutral on that one.
    edited September 2010
    Daily's a she?

That's the problem with the internet. You can never tell. I could be a 50 year old pedo for all you know :o
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Nah mayberry I am pretty confident that you are a 19YO asian kid from canada. And as for daily I am not sure. THats just always what i thought because that is what he/she told me on msn. So Idk.
    edited September 2010
    And my accomplices told me you would never believe me :o
    edited September 2010
    this thread is so off topic lol
    edited September 2010
    What is the topic? :p
    edited September 2010
    Blocking namnasty.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    What is the topic? :p

Rimjobs?
    edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Rimjobs?

I like the way you roll, good sir.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The people in the kitchen eat it actually.

Some of us do. I don't. There is this one really cute server (but she has a thing on her lip that has a thing on its lip) who ALWAYS eats whatever the guests don't eat when she takes their dishes back.

I got to the third page of this thread, became distracted by a vidya game then came back and didn't know what the topic was.
    edited September 2010
    Sometimes I eat food the customers didn't touch. Not very often.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited September 2010
    Listen namnasty, just post a pic of yourself because I have this mental image of you as some cute, brunette with glasses. I don't want to have been picturing that if you are some hideous beast.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited September 2010
    zingalong wrote: »
    Listen namnasty, just post a pic of yourself because I have this mental image of you as some cute, brunette with glasses. I don't want to have been picturing that if you are some hideous beast.

It cant be unseen:(

Also, can an SG mod toss this into B&M?
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Daily wrote: »

Next time make it a pubic hair.
    edited September 2010
    This should go to B&M for sure.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    This isn't really bitching and moaning though. Why is my previously lulzy thread getting moved because people decided to derail it? Move to HB if anywhere.
    edited September 2010
    HB would be good. This thread is quite lulzy and I enjoyed the hair discussion.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    So it's agreed. Can a mod move this to HB please?
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, on second thought HB makes more sense than B&M.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I'm not going to change something that is a part of me, and that other people in my life enjoy just to bend to your will. On pretty much every other website I go on, they find it funny. It's a matter of opinion. I cannot be WRONG about it. I'm not blaming anyone, but I don't have to bend to your every fucking command. Who died and made you king of anything?

I didn't say your sense of humor suck. But they differ a great deal from mine, and that's how life is. I'm trying to please y'all with the whole "quality posting" thing, but I am not yours, you do not own me, and I should not have to change EVERYTHING to make you happy.

You really should learn to respect people who are different than you.

If you have to explain a joke and your humor it's usually not funny.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Wow. Pretty.

What would you do if I secretly WAS Taylor Swift?

If you were secretly Taylor Swift I'd be mad. DECEIVER.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Just joined the club I'm tired of seeing this chick's lame ass threads/journal entries pop up everywhere.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    You know I honestly think that the best thing that namaste could do for her self right now is declare that she was trolling us the whole time. That would be like a reset button for her to start over. She would gain some respect and make us look dumb. I am saying this so when she does do this I can just be like haha you just did what I told you to bitch. And then she will get all whinny again.
    edited September 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    You know I honestly think that the best thing that namaste could do for her self right now is declare that she was trolling us the whole time. That would be like a reset button for her to start over. She would gain some respect and make us look dumb. I am saying this so when she does do this I can just be like haha you just did what I told you to bitch. And then she will get all whinny again.

Oh my god if she were actually trolling us that'd be so epic. She'd be one of the best trolls ever if that were true.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Sadly though I really dont think she was ever trolling.
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, that's what makes it not funny.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    No sense I have known her I can boldly say that she is not trolling. But if before I posted this she lied and trolled us saying she was trolling us then her problem would be solved. But no for real if she was trolling us I would bring the entire world together for one big slow clap.

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^
    this
    She thinks that because we talk this much it means that she is doing good. Which makes her keep doing it I think. She doesnt get it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    Hopefully she won't come back this time because that will just unleash the bashing/flaming of a lifetime. That's what happens when you leave/comeback/leave/comeback/whine/blog/blog/blog/change for the better/whine/blog/leave again.

And I shall deem you The Speaker of Truths :cool:
This discussion has been closed.