Your 'Home' Clothes

SkittlesSkittles Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
You know the sort, the comfortable yet ugly clothes you wear around the house. The sort you wouldn't want to wear in public, or around your friends.

I wear simple trackpants and a very old, oversized tshirt.

Maxx-Men%27s-Track-Pants.jpg
2010-03-29-65937_in_dl.jpg

So Totse, what do you wear at home?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gotta love home clothes. I freak out whenever somebody rings the doorbell and I frantically try to change into something else :o

I wear a pair of silvery adidas shorts and a grey San Francisco souvenir t-shirt. The t-shirt has San Francisco in big letters and a sunburst colour that has some glitter on top. Also a glittery red Golden Gate Bridge in front of it.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I wear a pair of silvery adidas shorts and a grey San Francisco souvenir t-shirt. The t-shirt has San Francisco in big letters and a sunburst colour that has some glitter on top. Also a glittery red Golden Gate Bridge in front of it.

Hmm... just reassuring that a lot of gay people live in San Francisco. :p
    edited September 2010
    Bought it from a nigger :o
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^ A prime example of wearing home clothes out in public.
    edited September 2010
    XD He's fabulous!
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    My typical room clothes you could say

adidas_originals_d-trefoil_flock_logo_yellow_pink_tee_black_1.jpg

OR

adidas_originals_grey_trefoil_tshirt_1.jpg

WITH

000032612?$product$

Yeah I know, I'm an Adidas fan :- P
    edited September 2010
    You the posterboy for Adidas or something? :p
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited September 2010
    Usually Dockers shorts along with a tank top.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I sleep during the day and am awake at night. Everyone else is asleep at this time so my home clothes are pajamas or pajama pants and a random old shirt. This is usually just when I get home from work till I go back. When I have the day off however I normally wear a button down shirt, slacks, a tie and a hat (usually fedora).
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    @ Mayberry
    lol, I don't know. I feel comfy with these. Wait till you see my shoes :- P
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    2010-03-29-65937_in_dl.jpg

It has a face.... :o

The things I wear at home are the same things I wear outside, usually generic blank shirts and generic jeans of some kind.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    i actually wear my old school uniform a lot around the house. theyre surprisingly comfy
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited September 2010
    Usually just some old shitty jeans, a t-shirt and sometimes a regular hoodie or something. I should get some new sweatpants though, since they are primo home clothes.

Home is also a good excuse for moar raw denim to help out the breaking in phase :thumbsup:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    old hoodie/promotional or over sized shirts, baggy trackpants/shorts. Basically shit comfortable to fall asleep in = home clothes. I nap constantly.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    It has a face.... :o

I think you just blew my mind.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited September 2010
    stres wrote: »
    promotional shirts

Fucking oath. Any shirts that can be obtained for free are great for bumming around home in.

But still, sleepware does not equal around the house wear. Shit would stink after a few days.
    edited September 2010
    Spook wrote: »
    But still, sleepware does not equal around the house wear. Shit would stink after a few days.

I beg to differ. I've worn the same shirt for several months at home, and my mom would always complain and tell me to wash it. I say no, so she makes me smell it and I say I smell nothing and then she smells it and says, "Wow, it actually smells clean." :D
  • edited September 2010
    I don't even bother putting on other clothes; I just stay in my pyjamas. If someone comes to the door I'll put on a dressing gown.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I've worn the same shirt for several months at home

Jesus christ, are you serious ?

I guess it's now an achievement at this stage :thumbsup: