What is your ultimate life goal?

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Doesn't have to be realistic.

I want to be the captain of my own spaceship and take part in an intergalactic rebellion in a stark, dystopian future.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Reproduction.
  • edited September 2010
    When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
    When I grow up I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies
    When I grow up,I wanna see me, me on TV, people know me, be on magazines
    When I grow up, freshly cleaned, number one chick, wanna step out on the seen

But be careful what you wish for cause
    you just might get it
    you just might get it
    you just might get it
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I want to be a psychiatrist when i grow up. I will then prescribe people medicine that will make their condition worse and laugh about it.

If my realistic goal works out, and yours as well, I shall meet you at the annual psychiatrist's orgy.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

ash-ketchum.gif

Srsly, ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to be a pokemans master :o

I know its cheesy, but In the real world I just want to travel and experience new things everyday. I've never traveled out of New Zealand and just thinking about it makes me incredibly excited, and bounce in my chair :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Seriously.

I want to fly to the moon, set up a small home there and grow cannabis plants.
    After harvest and drying, I will put up a deckchair, put Pink Floyd on the earphones and puff away, looking at earth and wondering where it all went so horribly wrong.

You people need to realise what a gift life is. Stop playinggod with imaginary borders and bullshit politics.

I even made a fucking picture.

44359158602405839314695.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    You people need to realise what a gift life is. Stop playinggod with imaginary borders and bullshit politics.

Abstract concepts perpetuated by the selfishness of humanity. I'd love if everyone could get along, but sadly it's not possible.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Seriously.

I want to fly to the moon, set up a small home there and grow cannabis plants.
    After harvest and drying, I will put up a deckchair, put Pink Floyd on the earphones and puff away, looking at earth and wondering where it all went so horribly wrong.

I even made a fucking picture.

44359158602405839314695.jpg

haha loved the imagery man.

My ultimate goal would probably be to acquire a large sum of money and sort out some form of investment with it. I would then travel the world with nothing but the clothes on my back essentially, coming and going, living my life. Yet I would still have an endless amount of money to fall back on in case worst comes to worst.
    This is fucking selfish though, I'd love above all else to change the world for the better but I really don't see any viable ways of making a lasting positive impact.. One day I'll think of something. Either way having large amounts of money would be a start, so I'll just go with what I said before for now
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I try to live by: "as soon as you're born you start dying so you might as well have a good time" - Cake. This doesn't work a lot of the time but mostly I guess I just want to have as much fun as I can, play lots of video games, have sex from time to time and leave the country. I've been to many places in the U.S. but have never left it, this makes me sad in the pants.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'd like to be happy. Duh. :hai:
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Make the world accept pedosexuality as a real, normal sexuality like heterosexuality or homosexuality. :mad:
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited September 2010
    To live such an awesome life that it puts everyone in my family to shame!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited September 2010
    I want to be one of the firsts to explore the universe. I want to be the Magellan of the milky way galaxy.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2010
    I want to be one of the firsts to explore the universe. I want to be the Magellan of the milky way galaxy.

...or find a new alien life form..and fuck it!

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited September 2010
    ...or find a new alien life form..and fuck it!

yes yes fucking any new alien life form is obligatory.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    I want to be a psychiatrist when i grow up. I will then prescribe people medicine that will make the patients condition worse and laugh about it.

Is that not what ALL psychiatrists do? :confused:

But for me, I want to be a doctor... preferably in internal medicine. It fascinates me.