Conspiracy Theorists

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I believe that the government is up to some extremely shady activity's. I dont believe we've been told the truth about JFK, 911, Aliens,etc. I think people that blindly believe whatever the mainstream media says are idiots. And unfortunately there are far too many people like this. however theres an opposite extreme to this that I dont think is acknowledged enough in many conspiracy circles. That other extreme are the types that blindly believe whatever an Alex Jones type says. these are the people that read something on prison planet and info wars or David Icke and automatically assume it's true and theres a conspiracy involved on the issue. In my opinion these types are just as bad as the drones that eat up whatever there told on Fox News or MSNBC. You have to look at every side before discerning the truth on these matters. All im saying is sure listen to Jones or other similar people but also research things for yourself and dont just take info because it backs up the conspiracy point of view. I started taking what he said with a grain of salp particulalry after he was supposedly chased out of a hotel by bilderberg I had to :facepalm: at that one. Same thing with the whole bohemian Grove deal. I saw that footage and really didn't see much more than Old White guys playing dress up. So yeah just make sure to research more sides than just the conspiracy version and put it all together to form what you see as the truth.

Comments

• CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited September 2010
    I think that looking at conspiricies on a historical or government level is a good way to get paranoid, at least so far as you take it seriously. The primary conspiricy is inherant in human evolution.

The biggest conspiracy is that of the stupid and the lazy.
  • TotseanTotsean Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    I think that looking at conspiricies on a historical or government level is a good way to get paranoid, at least so far as you take it seriously. The primary conspiricy is inherant in human evolution.

The biggest conspiracy is that of the stupid and the lazy.

Haha that guy sounds like Beavis and Butthead's teacher