Too much spinningness...

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
To try and make "quality" posts tonight. In case you haven't noticed, it's hard for me anyway. So sorry.

I spent all day at the fair. It was awesome.

Do you like fairs?
What is your favorite fair ride?

In fact, what is your favorite and least favorite thing about fairs?

Comments

• AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    You dont have to tell us that. :facepalm:

The food at fairs is the best thing. I don't really trust the rides unless it is a state fair. In general they are all over priced and nothing special.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    lol wen u sit in rollacosta, it cant muv :o:o:o:o:o
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    most fairs suck. they just have games that you have to pay 30$ before you get a stuffed toy that you'll never play with and the rides are just smaller versions of the kick ass rides at amusement parks.

Yeah, they're sort of lame. But I like them, because I like going places in general, and the atmosphere is exciting.
    You dont have to tell us that. :facepalm:

The food at fairs is the best thing. I don't really trust the rides unless it is a state fair. In general they are all over priced and nothing special.

I was setting up the apology. Jeez. If I simply said "sorry" y'all would be complaining about how I didn't say what for, so it's not like I can ever win with you guys, anyway. =/

I've never had fair food, but the smell of it makes me feel sick... so I don't know how people can stomach it. >.< Does it taste better than it smells?
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Don't know i only went when i was little and i ate everything back then.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    lol wen u sit in rollacosta, it cant muv :o:o:o:o:o

ya LOL !!1!!!1!!1!!!11!!!!
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    looks like namaste went on 1 2 miny roller costers LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! hey namaste do u still no how 2 breeth? LOL!! :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    looks like namaste went on 1 2 miny roller costers LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! hey namaste do u still no how 2 breeth? LOL!! :o:o:o:o:o:o

She can still use her blowhole!!!

1233794874479.jpg
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I spent all day at the fair. It was awesome.

Do you like fairs?
    What is your favorite fair ride?

In fact, what is your favorite and least favorite thing about fairs?

I've been to things like fairs, but I don't really like them much. The rides seem like they would fall apart...... But my favorite part is all the little girls at them, my least favorite part would be the cost of everything.

The best one I went to was one of the only times I rolled, and there were many fine girls there, so it was great. I remember staring at this fair ride that had all of these flashing, moving lights until they started to look like lasers. It was intense.....
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hate fairs, carnivals,and circuses with a passion. Something about them scares me more than life, death, heaven, and hell combined. I do however appreciate the swing ride that takes you up in the air at roughly a 35 degree angle and spins endlessly.

/inb4fag