How to Kill a Man With Your Bare Hands

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
chuck%20norris.jpg

Scenario- your walking alone at night and all the sudden your attacked but you dont have a weapon on. Or so you think. Every healthy person has 8 deadly weapon's on them at all times. 2 hands, 2 feet, 2 elbow's and 2 knees. These can be used to easily kill a person if you know what your doing. Take the Karate master Ōyama Masutatsu as an example. This man used to routinely kill bull's with his bare hand's. If he can do this to a Bull you can do it a person.

Ok how do I do this?
Good question I will now teach you a few way's to accomplish this.
  1. ADAM’S APPLE – A sharp blow here may cause enemy to asphyxiate.
  2. THE GROIN - If you kick a man in the groin hard enough this can result in death. If it doesn't kill him you will at least cause sufficient pain to debilitate him.
  3. TEMPLE - A very vulnerable vital spot. If struck with enough force, it can cause unconsciousness or death.
  4. BASE OF THE CEREBELLUM – A powerful blow to the nape of the neck, causing death..
  5. KIDNEYS - A hard enough punch to someones kidneys can easily damage the organ resulting in death.
  6. EARS - Come up from behind someone and cup the hands in a clapping motion over the victims ears can kill him immediately. The vibrations inside the head may result in death.
  7. If you do an upward palm strike to bottom of your enemy's nose this will drive the nose bone into his brain causing death.
  8. COCCYX – A powerful hit to the tail bone can cause someone to die. You will need to use a very powerful strike for this one to work.
  9. THE EYES - Dig your thumb nails into someones eyes hard enough to either blind or kill them.
  10. Heart - If you hit somebody hard enough where there heart is this can disrupt there heart beat causing Cardiac Arrest.
  11. NECK BREAK - Simply grab there head and twist it hard enough to snap there neck. This will cause paralysis or death.
  12. BACK OF THE HEAD - If you hit someone in the back of the head this can easily kill them. That's why in most combat sports such as boxing or MMA a strike to the back of the head is illegal.
  13. Choke hold - Getting somebody in a choke hold or a strangle can result in death. There is a difference between the two. A choke cuts off oxygen to the brain and a strangle cut's off the blood to the brain. both of these can easily prove deadly.
  14. KNEE TO THE SPINE - Self explanatory. If you knee someone in there spine with enough force you can easily break there back resulting in Paralysis or death.
  15. HEAD STOMP - If during a fight you get your opponent to the ground simply stomp them on the head to break there skull.
  16. HEAD SMASH - Take your opponents head and either by slamming it or punching it cause there head to smash up against the wall or the floor.
  17. ANOTHER GROIN TECHNIQUE - This is best used as counter to a punch. If someone moves in to punch you drop down to one knee while using your forearm to block there hit. With your other hand grab and squeeze the testicles as hard as you can. Then pull them very hard in an attempt to rip them out. THis will cause massive blood loss and death.

These are just 15 basic ways to kill. There are many others. Do not do this unless you absolutely have to in order to save your own life. Another tip is to look at an acupuncture chart that shows all the nerve points in the body. Attacking these precisely will cause terrible pain and in some cases death.
Acupuncture_Human_Body_Chart.jpg

Remember if you find yourself in a situation where you feel threatened it is best to walk away. It doesn't make you a coward if you try to avoid jail time or killing or seriously injuring someone. If you desire to learn how to further learn self defense I recommend taking a martial art. Whatever you learn from a qualified teacher will always serve you better than a random guy on the internet. I personally recommend Muay Thai kickboxing if you want to learn strikes. Ju Jitsu is great if you want to focus more on body locks and chokes. Krav Maga is another great option for learning practical street fighting techniques. Below are a couple youtube links with further fighting techniques.

Comments

• TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited September 2010
    Nice thread Dirty Sanchez.

I'd like to emphasize an often heinously underemphasized concept in martial arts:

Sparring.

Get your friends together. Have some mma gloves and mouthguards. Get a six pack for afterwards. Go at it.

You don't know what it is to punch, kick, knee, or elbow until you punch, kick, knee, or elbow. You don't know what it is to be punched, kicked, kneed, or elbowed until you've been punched, kicked, kneed, or elbowed. Understanding this well and coming to terms with the physiological responses of the fight or flight reaction is vital to any person who wishes to survive an encounter in which your life is literally in your hands.

The only way to know is to do.

With friends you can stop each other, show respect, talk about it and shake hands afterward. This is invaluable. And remember that in a life or death situation the only option is pure, unyielding, unrelenting violence. Dominate your opponent. And don't panic if you find yourself dominated. Adapt.

Lets allow this thread to also become a place for questions and answers.

Suggested book:

The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Nice thread Dirty Sanchez.

I'd like to emphasize an often heinously underemphasized concept in martial arts:

Sparring.

Get your friends together. Have some mma gloves and mouthguards. Get a six pack for afterwards. Go at it.

You don't know what it is to punch, kick, knee, or elbow until you punch, kick, knee, or elbow. You don't know what it is to be punched, kicked, kneed, or elbowed until you've been punched, kicked, kneed, or elbowed. Understanding this well and coming to terms with the physiological responses of the fight or flight reaction is vital to any person who wishes to survive an encounter in which your life is literally in your hands.

The only way to know is to do.

With friends you can stop each other, show respect, talk about it and shake hands afterward. This is invaluable. And remember that in a life or death situation the only option is pure, unyielding, unrelenting violence. Dominate your opponent. And don't panic if you find yourself dominated. Adapt.

Lets allow this thread to also become a place for questions and answers.

Suggested book:

The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.

Absolutely true. It's the most important part besides learning techniques. I like the idea of making this a Q&A thread. I also hate when people say martial arts dont work. It's true with many of them but I'd love to see a layman take on Anderson Silva or any MMA guy. It's the practitioner behind the art that's most important. Overall though Americanized Karate and Tae Kwon do really do suck balls though.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    These can be used to easily kill a person if you know what your doing.

This is very important. Knowing where to hit is one thing, but knowing how to hit the area properly is another story.
  • xazibi8xazibi8 Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    either fight with krav maga, or use a gun. A gun will put any martial art to the floor right quick and in a hurry.
  • edited October 2010
    Where the hell have I read this before... (or something similar)
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Where the hell have I read this before... (or something similar)

Probably the other 100 lists and guides on how to kill with your hands that I stole a few of the techniques from but rewrote to remain original:o:o
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    HAHAHA I get it! this is a clever parody of a fighting guides we all wrote at 14. Very good, sanchez.:hai: