Okay, then just stop. I'm gone. You win.

NamasteNamaste Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm leaving, okay? Gosh. Y'all are all such idiots, and you make this site with so much potential a piece of crap.

I will do my best to make sure no one ever wastes their time coming here.

And I want my four hours back. I'd like my guides taken down. I'd like to get that chunk of my life back, because y'all don't appreciate what it took anyway. I guess I learned the hard way. But I may make it my life's goal to hunt several of you down and murder you. If you're going to steal MY time. >.>

But yeah. I tried. But this website is a shitfest. You all act like highschool girls, in your little clique trying to tear others down because you think it makes you look cool, and you feel bad because your parents don't love you. But... no one needs that. There are enough sites like that on the internet. Totse has potential, but no one wants a repeat of highschool...

I love several of you on here so much, and I thank you for your pateince with me. Some of you, best watch your damn backs, because what goes around comes around.

I really did want what's best for totse, but there are people here who are bent on not letting that happen, so it's a lost cause. I don't have anymore time to waste.

I cannot garuntee I won't be back. I'm oddly drawn to this place. But it's just so utterly shitty, being here now makes me want to vomit, so for now, I'm going. If it stops sucking, then feel free to come find me... some of you know where to do so.

Until then, see ya, losers. :D

Comments

• CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited September 2010
    What a demeaning and discourteous sentiment :mad:
  • PopePope Regular
    edited September 2010
    content_13036_prev.gif

is she gone now?
    party.gif
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    2389527336_dd76629821.jpg
    Namaste to you.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    1. Stop posting in SG.
    2. Make more guides.
    3. People will like you.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Just leave if you hate this place so much. Once again post guides post and discuss politic's religion, movies, books whatever. We have plenty of specialty forums that could use more traffic. Noticew how not one member get's the same hate as you? Theres a reason for that. Stop using SG as your blog. Post worthwhile content. It's annoying as hell. This is the last time im saying it. If you cant take this advice then your a lost cause in my book.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have to laugh at what she says because she is comparing this to high school when she is in high school and is the one that is making it like high school. Anyways namaste I hope you find peace elsewhere because you need some calm down time. You were told what to do. You denied it all and then got pissy. I no longer feel sorry for you. GLHF
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    ok namaste we will give u ur life back that u wasted but wuts in it 4 us??? show me som money b4 u start 2 tock stuff about me behind my back and the mods 2 :o:o:o:o:o
    edited September 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    ok namaste we will give u ur life back that u wasted but wuts in it 4 us??? show me som money b4 u start 2 tock stuff about me behind my back and the mods 2 :o:o:o:o:o

I have to agree with brandon on this one. Where's the cash?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2010
    the reason everyone doesn't like you namaste is because you're a conceded whale. also you're the fat kid that everyone likes to bully around and you take it like a bitch.

98590734.jpg
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited September 2010
    Wow jeese that's just very rude. We're ALL idiots and losers? I haven't said one word to you ya bitch
    edited September 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    the reason everyone doesn't like you namaste is because you're a conceded whale. also you're the fat kid that everyone likes to bully around and you take it like a bitch.

98590734.jpg

conceited.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    FINALLY! amirite?
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    Where are all these lulzy images coming from? OMG, KAI GOES TO 4CHAN!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    edited September 2010
    Actually no. I was browsing torrents on demonoid. That was a screen cap from Riverworld. I thought it needed some butthurt text.
  • edited September 2010
    Is OP a troll? Seriously, no one makes threads like these unless they want to stir shit up. If trolling, well played. If not trolling... Eat a burger. Yeah, that's right.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Is OP a troll? Seriously, no one makes threads like these unless they want to stir shit up. If trolling, well played. If not trolling... Eat a burger. Yeah, that's right.

As much as I'd like to think shes a troll I think she really is a fat teenager who get's butthurt over what people say on the internet. Keep in mind these are people that she cant even put a face to that she'll never meet IRL and most likely live many miles away, yet still she's affected by them. It's really a sad case in a way.
    edited September 2010
    A troll would not have given in and tried to please everyone with a couple of 'guides.'
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    Try harder.
    edited September 2010
    Added new guidelines to SG that will hopefully curb the amount of shit threads like this.

Thanks. Just read them, and they make good sense :thumbsup:
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, those would have solved this problem ages ago.
  • edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Actually no. I was browsing torrents on demonoid. That was a screen cap from Riverworld. I thought it needed some butthurt text.

Speaking of torrents, I think my ISP has decided to block all of my incoming connections. I know for a fact that my firewall isn't blocking uTorrent, but no matter which torrent I download, where I download it from or what the ratio is, fuck all happens.

Also: Namaste, gtfo. We have grown tired of your shitty antics.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste is not a troll. As much as we wish she is and how epic it would be if she was because she played us forever she is not. She is just a confused fat teenager looking for acceptance. That doesnt belong in totse till she is more mature.
  • edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    I will do my best to make sure no one ever wastes their time coming here.
    :facepalm:

But I may make it my life's goal to hunt several of you down and murder you.

and you feel bad because your parents don't love you.

Totse has potential, but no one wants a repeat of highschool...
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Some of you, best watch your damn backs, because what goes around comes around.

I cannot garuntee I won't be back. I'm oddly drawn to this place. But it's just so utterly shitty, being here now makes me want to vomit, so for now, I'm going. If it stops sucking, then feel free to come find me... some of you know where to do so.

Until then, see ya, losers. :D

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
  • con briocon brio New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    WTF I'm not gone this is namaste but please let's act like real totseans ps posting frm phone
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    so whats this namaste stuff all about?
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    So did she really leave or no?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    Multiple compliments to Namaste for a very well made guide

More compliments to Namaste for a guide

^^ If you're still here why don't you go back to your guide threads and see how you were praised for a job well done. No appreciation? Fuck you Rodney Dangerfield. I'm through being nice because you refuse to see anything but negativity from us even when we are complimenting you. I was really really hoping your initial threads were just you trolling since you made a few good posts but now you've reverted back to being a whiny teenager. :sad: You could have been so much better.
    edited September 2010
This discussion has been closed.