totse party 9/11/2010 Here's your invite - So who's in?

2»

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    con brio wrote: »
    I'm just posting under a diff name so people take me seriously but I don't even care any more I'm leaving

If your gonna use this account then dont post with the other one anymore.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste doesn't write like that. Troll.
  • con briocon brio New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    I'm on my iPhone but fuck it I don't even want this place if u don't even accept me under a diff name I don't use this le place for a blog but fuck it make fun of ninlevin if u must
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    namsate's fingers are too fat to use an iphone. fail troll is fail.
  • con briocon brio New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    To I'm postin frm iphone
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Namaste doesn't write like that. Troll.
    QFT! ^
    edited September 2010
    Fucking crazy date system :/ it'll be be saturday I take it? I'll to be on but it's unlikely as its my fatehrs Birthday meal at a relatives..
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I'll be at work at 10pm but I'll try to stay on most of the day otherwise and also will be here once my shift is over.

con brio: if you're offended just don't take part in it. No need to be a bitch about it. What is this old non-offensive totse that you speak of? I've always found this place to be quite offensive and lewd and it wouldn't be the same without threads like this one.
  • edited September 2010
    I got worried that I had actually missed 9/11 :D

Has anyone posted those images anywhere yet?
    edited September 2010
    ^ I'm going to post fliers around town after I get off work tonight that way they'll be up on 9/11 for the townspeople to see. It will probably make a big stink since this is a small town with lots of elderly and college kids.
  • edited September 2010
    ^ I'm going to post fliers around town after I get off work tonight that way they'll be up on 9/11 for the townspeople to see. It will probably make a big stink since this is a small town with lots of elderly and college kids.

Hahahahaha. That's awesome bro.

I'm currently alone in a computer room with a printer over there >>>

TIME TO GET PRINTING :D
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Whose gonna go protest tomorrow against them stinking nigger towel heads??
    edited September 2010
    Let's molotov those Qur'ans!
    edited September 2010
    Someone burn a qur'an next to a sign that says totse.info. let's upload it to youtube and other sites.
  • edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Someone burn a qur'an next to a sign that says totse.info. let's upload it to youtube and other sites.

Hellish would be ax-murdered by some Muslim extremist.

Oh shit lol, Fox News here we come.
  • edited September 2010

I wonder how long until he gets out of work...

Pics, and you better deliver! :D
  • edited September 2010
    Lol my fliers got taken down in under an hour so i put 3 more up over the campus news. I hope missing muse's antics get us some news coverage.

Awesome. Keep going dude, don't limit yourself to the news board. Stick them everywhere!
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys. I just got home from work and I can't stay long but I thought I'd drop a line before I go out posting fliers. I've got 60 to post around town and only 2 hours before the sun comes up and then it will be too dangerous. 10 "Come one, come all" 20 "Mototov" and 30 "New Improved Version!" I should invest in a balaclava.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm going to a 9/11 party tonight, ill be setting off fireworks and shit.
    ALLAHU AKBAR
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited September 2010
    DJ Skittles.. fukken hell yea.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/dci2v/totse_party_9112010_heres_your_invite_so_whos_in/

It's EID here and everyone is Celeberating in Pakistan and other Countries. It sucks to be USA now. HAHAHAHA

Happy 9/11 Everyone.
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wonder how long until he gets out of work...

Pics, and you better deliver! :D

Okie dokie. Out of the 60 fliers I printed I have posted 45 all over town. I had to take a break from it for a while because when it was night a cop tried to spotlight me (I hid in the bushes). I was stopped once by a lady at a gas station who told me that it is illegal to smoke within 15ft of the entrance to any business and then again by a police man and the mayor who wanted to know what was in my pipe. Smooth sailing other than that.

You wanted some pics? Here they are. This is 8 pictures of totse.info postings in my town. I didn't feel like taking a picture of every single one.

Now I'm waiting for the newspaper to come out tomorrow. I'll be at work when the news comes on tele this evening. I'm not sure if anything will happen though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Okie dokie. Out of the 60 fliers I printed I have posted 45 all over town. I had to take a break from it for a while because when it was night a cop tried to spotlight me (I hid in the bushes). I was stopped once by a lady at a gas station who told me that it is illegal to smoke within 15ft of the entrance to any business and then again by a police man and the mayor who wanted to know what was in my pipe. Smooth sailing other than that.

You wanted some pics? Here they are. This is 8 pictures of totse.info postings in my town. I didn't feel like taking a picture of every single one.

Now I'm waiting for the newspaper to come out tomorrow. I'll be at work when the news comes on tele this evening. I'm not sure if anything will happen though.

Epic. great fucking job. I am tweeting about 9/11 party atm.
    911.JPG
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited September 2010
    lol, if this makes the news its gonna be epic...

You people that have posted flyers, keep a look out on the websites of local newspapers for reactions.

And ofc link to it if there is any mention.

:thumbsup:
    edited September 2010

Dfg

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c...te_so_whos_in/
    Nice!:thumbsup: I registered just so I could comment.:D

MissingMuse

Haha! Nice Job bro. :thumbsup:

To all those that have taken it up a whole new level....5char!:thumbsup:

Good to see non regular posters from other forums stop in for teh support...kudos to that shit.;)
    edited September 2010
    Happy 9/11

Cheers!

Molotov_cocktail_flam.jpg
    edited September 2010
    This party is win. I will drink rum tonight to celebrate.
    edited September 2010
    No shit, as we speak rum and a margarita here. Gotta love shitty mexican joints.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm here for the booze and the bitches! Party on Garth!
    edited September 2010

Awesome Job I just wish I was able to see peoples reaction when they read those.:thumbsup:
  • edited September 2010
    Awesome job on the fliers dude! All I managed were a few around college, and I left a load in the printer for whoever next uses it.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hate how people automatically assume that when you make fun of 9/11, you're making fun of the people who died. It's fucking annoying.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hate how people automatically assume that when you make fun of 9/11, you're making fun of the people who died. It's fucking annoying.

I know seriously, we're just making fun of the dumb towers that got hit. They didn't even try to move out of the way of the planes. :o
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    jus blazed an watchin a 9/11 doc, shit is straight fucked .

got me thinkin how all that shit was some evil fuckin satanic ritual , i dont believe that could happen, or people not believe that there were explosives and this was all planned.
    edited September 2010

The extreme level of butthurt it brings never ceases to entertain me.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    I am here for the party!!!
    dony0800pokemon_opener.jpg
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    The extreme level of butthurt it brings never ceases to entertain me.

Seriously haha. It's so funny whenever you crack a 9/11 joke and everyone is just like "zomg what about the people that died wtf?!!?!?!" and you're just like......lol.....
    edited September 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I am here for the party!!!
    dony0800pokemon_opener.jpg

I can see the lolz in that.:D
  • edited September 2010
    I hate it when you crack some 9/11 reference and everyone hates you for it :mad:

See the funny side, jeez.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited September 2010
    I burned bibles outside a church last night :D
  • edited September 2010
    I burned bibles outside a church last night :D

Speaking of burning stuff, people in my area burned Korans yesterday.

Since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started, there has been this group of people meeting on the sidewalk beside an intersection to protest. Weeks after they started doing this, a bunch of people supporting the Iraq war took up post opposite the original protesters.

So yesterday I was caught at a red light at this intersection and I notice that the pro-war folks seem to be huddled around something. I look over and see a little pile of what seems to be little books with some artsy scribbling on the front and I immediately realize what's going on. A bearded guy in a trucker-hat and a "Don't tread on me" t-shirt whipped out some lighter fluid, doused the books and set them ablaze.

I thought this shit was limited to the south. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Speaking of burning stuff, people in my area burned Korans yesterday.

Since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started, there has been this group of people meeting on the sidewalk beside an intersection to protest. Weeks after they started doing this, a bunch of people supporting the Iraq war took up post opposite the original protesters.

So yesterday I was caught at a red light at this intersection and I notice that the pro-war folks seem to be huddled around something. I look over and see a little pile of what seems to be little books with some artsy scribbling on the front and I immediately realize what's going on. A bearded guy in a trucker-hat and a "Don't tread on me" t-shirt whipped out some lighter fluid, doused the books and set them ablaze.

I thought this shit was limited to the south. :facepalm:

And cut to the Angry Muslim scene.

lol.

Man, I miss the days when I would get all mad at this. Right now, I am like, I hope they had some fun. I think Muslims are the only idiots who get all mad at burning of a holy book :facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    I was thinking yesterday about the whole 9/11 thing and why we really care so much about it anymore. Every day over 200,000 people die in the world but the only deaths we give a shit about are the ones the media says we should care about. Human life isn't whats seen as important but whatever the news says to was tragic we should be sad about. Yeah its bad when anyone dies let alone 3000 in one event but how many innocents die every day from wars murder disease and other things and yet we still focus so much about 3000 nine years ago. It really makes no sense at all when you think about it.
    edited September 2010
    Fuck Yeah! I can't stand Media farming. :mad:
    edited September 2010
    I wouldn't have even remembered about 9/11 this year if this thread hadn't been made. If I saw a bunch of Koran burning dumbasses somewhere in town I'd buy bibles to burn across from them.