Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World [2010]

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Who's seen the epic, epic, EPIC movie? I thought it was purely excellent. So excellent, that I torrented the soundtrack as soon as I got home.

It is PURE awesome. What about you guys?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Never seen it, but I've heard its amazing.

I'm gonna take the girlfriend to see it soon I think.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    I liked it a lot. I read the comic though.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm reading the comic now. It is quite fucking epic. I'll watch the movie when I've finished it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I thought it looked kinda gay. Mainly because Micheal Cera is in it. Because of him I wont be seeing this. Never heard of Scott Pilgrim before this either.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Might have to give it a try as well.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited September 2010
    She is pretty sexy with blue hair.
    I found it pretty strange but I enjoyed it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Well, it was different. I was expecting some epicness but they did overdid some elements. I didn't read the Comic so I didn't know the back story and the movie didn't really focus on things. Place the pace was uneven, it was fast at first but quickly got slow. I am not saying it sucked or anything, it was just different. You can say it was more for the fans and gaming dudes. The sudden cut shots weren't pleasing but I enjoyed the gaming element in it.

A lot of detail went into making this movie. You should at least torrent and watch it. You might love or just hate it altogether.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    This is fucking gay shit. I saw the first 20 mins and the faggot sleeps with his gay brother(s) some shit like that?

Everything is cartoony and shit. I felt disgusted I even logged in to Fileserve to download this atrocious SHIT.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    This is fucking gay shit. I saw the first 20 mins and the faggot sleeps with his gay brother(s) some shit like that?

Everything is cartoony and shit. I felt disgusted I even logged in to Fileserve to download this atrocious SHIT.

Like I said, not many will like this. It got a mixed reception at the box office. I found that gay roomate scene funny. Don't take this movie seriously.
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited April 2011
    I didn't like it, and not helped by the fact that I find Micheal Cera totally unwatchable...unless someone is shooting him in the face.