I'm fucking angry

da teachada teacha Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I threw a party last night and didn't even get laid ffs.

I invited this average looking girl I know, who has an model-esque absolutely stunning friend, and another who has outrageously big tits, amongst some other English teachers and some tagalong students who were there to make up the numbers and contribute alcohol.

I thought having copious amounts of alcohol, being in my place and the choice of 3 single girls for myself would = success, but the hot bitch bought HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND who she forget to mention last time she was at my place, and the other 2 felt alienated because they can't speak English, so were on the balcony smoking all the fucking time.

I was out there with them, and conversation soon run dry using my broken Russian, so we start kissing eachother and doing a bit of feeling up, but that's all I fucking got. By this time people were leaving, and things were winding down. The 2 girls were outrageously drunk and run I hopped into bed with one of them but she fucking fell asleep ffs, with my erection grinding away at her back, hoping she would wake up and beg for some.

But still, they both stayed the night and cleaned my apartment in the morning. Even made me a sammich. Maybe next time.

p.s. what is this prefix faggotry? Have you all turned gay?

Comments

• SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well they did clean your apartment and make you a sammich, I would call that a win.

Yeah the prefixes, we're like all growing up and stuff.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    So you are telling me you did not fuck the passed out girl?

The hell is wrong with you?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    Rupture wrote: »

I'll actually give kudos to the man for being a gentlemen. I mean taking advantage of a conscious intoxicated girl is one thing, but taking advantage of someone unconscious is just, rude at the least and rape at the very most lol.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010

This
  • edited September 2010
    Free apartment cleaning and food = win! I wouldn't complain :D
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited September 2010

ye, because it'd be hella smart to get accused of rape out here in Russia eh.

Besides, she's a cool girl, she deserves better, i.e. getting fucked and being able to enjoy it next time I see her. hihi.
    edited September 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I'll actually give kudos to the man for being a gentlemen. I mean taking advantage of a conscious intoxicated girl is one thing, but taking advantage of someone unconscious is just, rude at the least and rape at the very most lol.

LSA King is a bit geeky, but a solid poster tbh.
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Free apartment cleaning and food = win! I wouldn't complain :D

And yeah, come to think of it, it wasn't such a bad deal. I might invite some people round every time the place needs cleaning. Win-win!

I didn't really see it that way earlier though, balls being fall and still feeling a bit pissed. :/
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's not rape if she doesn't find out ;)

LOL true. I'm probably talking out my ass, it all depends on the situation to be honest and of course the mood I'm in and the person. Sometimes rape just seems like the logical position to take, other times a cowards way to getting laid.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    LOL true. I'm probably talking out my ass, it all depends on the situation to be honest and of course the mood I'm in and the person. Sometimes rape just seems like the logical position to take, other times a cowards way to getting laid.

I find it's usually the logical solution.;)
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    The 2 girls were outrageously drunk and run I hopped into bed with one of them but she fucking fell asleep ffs, with my erection grinding away at her back, hoping she would wake up and beg for some.

*whispers in russian* "shh hes coming back, pretend to be asleep"

- But seriously dude, you spent the night with 2 hot russian chicks whom passed out in your bed, cleaned your house and made you a sandwich. Sex or no sex, there was success out of the night :thumbsup:
  • edited September 2010
    Haven't read any of the above but SO AM I
    hope this helps
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    totse at its finest :thumbsup:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2010
    moar like totse average luck.
    edited September 2010
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited September 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    I threw a party last night and didn't even get laid ffs.

I invited this average looking girl I know, who has an model-esque absolutely stunning friend, and another who has outrageously big tits, amongst some other English teachers and some tagalong students who were there to make up the numbers and contribute alcohol.

I thought having copious amounts of alcohol, being in my place and the choice of 3 single girls for myself would = success, but the hot bitch bought HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND who she forget to mention last time she was at my place, and the other 2 felt alienated because they can't speak English, so were on the balcony smoking all the fucking time.

I was out there with them, and conversation soon run dry using my broken Russian, so we start kissing eachother and doing a bit of feeling up, but that's all I fucking got. By this time people were leaving, and things were winding down. The 2 girls were outrageously drunk and run I hopped into bed with one of them but she fucking fell asleep ffs, with my erection grinding away at her back, hoping she would wake up and beg for some.

But still, they both stayed the night and cleaned my apartment in the morning. Even made me a sammich. Maybe next time.

p.s. what is this prefix faggotry? Have you all turned gay?

Is it really that hard to realize that they think you are a fag
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    A. Don't rape. Not cool.

B. Meh, shit happens. Don't bitch till you munch on a chick then get cock blocked. Now THAT is bs. Had it happen twice.

C. I love foreign girls. My senior year of highschool I actually was sleeping with a German exchange girl. It was awesome. Only the second person I had ever slept with, but damn she was good looking, and for some reason I liked the accent. Was even better when she 'spoke' in german during the act(though german is an angry sounding language.).
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited September 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    A. Don't rape. Not cool.

B. Meh, shit happens. Don't bitch till you munch on a chick then get cock blocked. Now THAT is bs. Had it happen twice.

C. I love foreign girls. My senior year of highschool I actually was sleeping with a German exchange girl. It was awesome. Only the second person I had ever slept with, but damn she was good looking, and for some reason I liked the accent. Was even better when she 'spoke' in german during the act(though german is an angry sounding language.).

There is no A B or C

Op should kill himself for being queer
    edited September 2010
    There is no A B or C

My geiger counter's running really fucking high. Watch out.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    There is no A B or C

Wrong.

Point "C" makes your post invalid :o
    edited September 2010
    1. Befriend them
    2. Fuck them later

This shouldn't be hard to grasp.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited September 2010
    Zatknis, suka.
  • edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    1. Befriend them
    2. Fuck them later

This sounds like a good idea, +1 from me.
    edited September 2010
    1. Befriend them
    2. Fuck them later

Shit man, I never though of this. Thanks for enlightening me to this revolutionary new line of thought.

In other news, I was on the tram to the centre, and I'm trying to ask the conductor where a certain stop is; failing miserably in my broken Russian. A fine looking lady in front of me turns arounds, translates, walks me to where I want to go then we exchange numbers. As I was kicking back with a beer and watching Predator this evening, we decided we'll meet up this Saturday and hit a club.

I'll try and get some pics of the resulting carnage.
    edited September 2010
    daily wrote: »
    zatknis, suka.

что?
    edited September 2010
    Some girls don't want to fuck at parties. You always get their #s and then call later to hang out. Make a move. You can post sarcastic shit as a reply but I wasn't the one who failed to score with drunk chicks :facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    Some girls don't want to fuck at parties. You always get their #s and then call later to hang out. Make a move.

Don't worry man, it's all on lockdown.

I'm like a squirrel, getting his nuts stashed away ready to unleash when the winter comes round.