GINGER = NIGGER (prove me wrong)

HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
GINGER = NIGGER

ITS MATHEMATICALLY SOUND. Explains why my cock is so fuckin' big. Suck it, fags.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I bet mines bigger nigger.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Cool, another reason for ethnic cleansing of gingers :D
    edited September 2010
    Actually I cant talk because Im half ginger. If I grow a beard it's straight red and I have some reddish hair.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited September 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I didn't think the secret of niggers and gingers would come to the public eye so soon :o The truth is that there are no black people, just gingers wearing brown face paint to avoid frying from the sun. They wear nappy haired wigs on their heads to hide the hideous orange from the view of the innocents around them.

Acutally this^.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited September 2010
    HTS NOOB = NIGGER

prove ME wrong
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited September 2010
    HTS NOOB = NIGGER

prove ME wrong

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.
    1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

v 1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.v
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    So I heard HTS-noobs dick is in fact so big, that he can actually suck it for himself.

And boy, how he does.

Discuss.
  • edited September 2010

Fuckken flood controlololo

HTS probably has a totally major cock, I agree.
  • Levo75Levo75 Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    This thread is full of self loathing gingers and niggers. :angry:
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited September 2010
    29x64ox.jpg

I found HTS :O
    edited September 2010
    So did i. He was at Target in the highlighter aisle :o:o

That was such an epic thread. That and the pickwick jenkem thread were among my best totse memory's.