How do chinks actually see?

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Chinese people have really slanty squinty eyes, and we all know that when you stretch your eyes out like a chink, you can't see a thing.

So how do they actually see well? Do they have a reduced field of vision or something?

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Nah they have smaller eyeballs, but with the same amount of vision than us. Their eyes were made this way because of the constant sun in the asian areas. Also helps to combat the massive amounts of pollution they are producing.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited September 2010
    Their eyes were made this way because of the constant sun in the asian areas.

What about Africans? Surely it's at least as sunny there but mostly their eyes are the same as white people's? Just curious.
  • edited September 2010
    I also noticed that Japanese don't actually have eyelids, or something. Maybe they evolved from Goldfish.
    edited September 2010
    Lmao Trx. And Africans have large foreheads to block the sun, and usually a fruit bowl or something.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Maybe they evolved from Goldfish.

seaking.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Good joke, albeit rather overused :p

Realistically, it really depends. Here's a picture of me. As you can see, my eyes aren't very squinty at all.

facep.png
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited September 2010
    ITT: Evolutionary breakthroughs!
  • edited September 2010
    Every chink looks the same so they don't have to have good eyesight!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Good joke, albeit rather overused :p

Realistically, it really depends. Here's a picture of me. As you can see, my eyes aren't very squinty at all.

facep.png
    :eek: Woah Dude! I wouldn't have pictured you as someone with a mustache.:eek:
    edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    :eek: Woah Dude! I wouldn't have pictured you as someone with a mustache.:eek:

It's not a mustache. It's two burnt Pringles :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    :Dlolz @ your anonymous mask bro. :thumbsup:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010

I will eat said pringles.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    i had a friend back in school who was korean or something. on photo day, when we were doing the individual portraits, the photographer would be like "open your eyes please" and he would be like " they are open lol"
    edited September 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    i had a friend back in school who was korean or something. on photo day, when we were doing the individual portraits, the photographer would be like "open your eyes please" and he would be like " they are open lol"

sperm_egg_awkward_sm.jpg
    edited September 2010
    I work for korean people :facepalm:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Nah they have smaller eyeballs, but with the same amount of vision than us. Their eyes were made this way because of the constant sun in the asian areas. Also helps to combat the massive amounts of pollution they are producing.

This depends on if you believe in evolution:o
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    And you don't?
    edited September 2010
    And you don't?

Only to a very small extent for the most part no I dont. I dont think the different races were caused by evolution. It's a flawed theory.
  • edited September 2010
    I once ate a chinese!
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    Only to a very small extent for the most part no I dont. I dont think the different races were caused by evolution. It's a flawed theory.

Your peoples flawed theory of a "God" has an excuse for everything. It's amazing.
    edited September 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Your peoples flawed theory of a "God" has an excuse for everything. It's amazing.

It's not an excuse I'm just saying races didnt come from evolution. I get so tired of people saying Africans were the first people which is what most atheists claim:rolleyes:
    edited September 2010
    It's not an excuse I'm just saying races didnt come from evolution. I get so tired of people saying Africans were the first people which is what most scientists aka people who know what they're talking about claim:rolleyes:

Fixed.
    edited September 2010
    I didn't come from niggers. Blacks are descendants Ham. My ancestors were not Negro's. Also since the first humans were from the Mideast area why would blacks be there?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    I didn't come from niggers. Blacks are descendants Ham. My ancestors were not Negro's. Also since the first humans were from the Mideast area why would blacks be there?

Your right, you are a direct descendent of a monkey.
    edited September 2010
    Your right, you are a direct descendent of a monkey.

Then why are there still monkeys everywhere? If we came from monkey's where dfid they come from? Do you really think all animal life came from one organism millions of years ago? Evolution is Just a theory and a flawed one at that. It has not been proven we came from monkey's. yeah were very similar to them in some way's but that does not mean we came from them.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited September 2010
    Evolution is Just a theory and a flawed one at that.

And your theroy of a Magical "God" came from where? Based on absolutely nothing. We as a species developed reasonable thought, and prediction. God came to be as an excuse for those downtrodden and without hope. Working nearly 24/7 for nothing as slaves, hoping there was something worthwhile after death. That is simply it.

I also suppose you believe that Buddah, Allah, Jesus, and God are different? Not a bit. Read all holy books, they are the same Ideal. Simply just personified in a different nature due to culture.

God is an instrument of hope and belonging, for the dumb and downtrodden. Nothing else.
    edited September 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    And your theroy of a Magical "God" came from where? Based on absolutely nothing. We as a species developed reasonable thought, and prediction. God came to be as an excuse for those downtrodden and without hope. Working nearly 24/7 for nothing as slaves, hoping there was something worthwhile after death. That is simply it.

I also suppose you believe that Buddah, Allah, Jesus, and God are different? Not a bit. Read all holy books, they are the same Ideal. Simply just personified in a different nature due to culture.

God is an instrument of hope and belonging, for the dumb and downtrodden. Nothing else.

This.

We all came from black people. The end.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited September 2010
    Then why are there still monkeys everywhere? If we came from monkey's where dfid they come from? Do you really think all animal life came from one organism millions of years ago? Evolution is Just a theory and a flawed one at that. It has not been proven we came from monkey's. yeah were very similar to them in some way's but that does not mean we came from them.

its all branches. just because there's multiple branches, doesn't mean the root is changed. there are still monkeys because they are the beginning of our branch, followed by neanderthals, which became extinct after they branched off into homo sapiens.
    edited September 2010
    im with acid_drop on this one.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited September 2010
    then how the fuck did Jesus rise from the dead assholes? :angry: EXPLAIN THAT WITH EVOLUTION BITCH
    edited September 2010
    then how the fuck did Jesus rise from the dead assholes? :angry: EXPLAIN THAT WITH EVOLUTION BITCH

This is true. Here Ill explain how the races came about. You had Adam and Eve they were the first people since Adam means "to Blush" and for other reasons we know they were white. In Genesis when it says Eve ate an apple she didn't. She literally slept with the serpent thats why her womb and not the mouth was cursed. This produced Cain. So Cain was literally the son of Satan and when he killed Abel he was further cursed. Cain is the father of the Jew's. Seth who was Adams next son became the continuation of the whites. Blacks came when Ham was cursed after seeing his father Noah nude and may have even molested him while he was passed out drunk. For this Ham was cursed and turned black. This is why Blacks were meant as a slave race. Thats where black people came from. Arabs come from Ishmael who was Issac's brother. The rest of the races came after the tower of Babel was destroyed and god created languages and the other races to confuse everyone. Whites are the pure race that has a covenant with God and thats why were chosen and race mixing is wrong. I can back all this up with Biblical evidence if you'd like more information see my thread in the religion section I wrote a guide on it. You can also follow the links in my signature to learn more. I am not trolling this is what I believe and Ill need to see some concrete fucking evidence before I change my mind on this.