What kind of phone do you own ?

AM33NAM33N Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Tech & Games
I was wondering what kind of phone models other members around here own. I'm talking about what you have right now ! not what you had and not what you wish you had :- P I have a bunch of phones around but I only use two. A photo of the mentioned phone/s would be nice :- ) Oh, if you feel like recommending your phone or giving a small review, that would also be nice.
  • Sony Ericsson Aspen # got it yesterday :- )
  • Blackberry Bold
  • Blackberry Bold # this one is broken :- (
  • Nokia 2600c-2
  • Samsung something

49214786.png

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have a Samsung gravity. It's not very cool, but it does have a qwerty keyboard that slides out. No internet or anything fancy on it. It does have email that costs a text message to send/read, but since I have unlimited texts, I get email on my phone for free basically.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    image_1139.JPG

Motorola Renew+. Just your regular candybar phone. Sends and receives calls. Supposedly CarbonFree certified, whatever that means.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have a G1 it is a great phone. Unfortunately I over did it a bit to much and the battery is shot and I had it out in the rain because it had never gotten screwed up from anything before so I just kept it out. But it is a great phone. I can get a new one in like 3 months but I dont know what to get because I have yet to find a phone that has a keyboard like mine. I hate on screen ones.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. It is the kind with the really annoying trackball which makes scrolling a pain in the ass. It has limited and slow internet capabilities along with really bad picture and sound quality. It also has a diagonal crack that goes all the way across the screen which I can press and depress and is sharp enough to cut paper.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have one of those crappy tracphones. I don't use it enough to warrant me buying a nice one.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^^^I have Net10 :(
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSATQQThgxXrlZk7R2CIpz2FDY2SwFb-YSQy8c4IQPp7n0PfNw&t=1&usg=__qK-kURvk1qFuxunzvbdCR3jBcgA=

I miss AT&T. I get no service where i live with Verizon:mad:

Why did you switch to verizon then?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    I own a Blackberry Bold.

The trackwheel won't click and the sleep button's dead. The chrome's peeling off and the screen's scratched.

Sometimes it locks up when I play a video.

Fucking phone.
  • edited September 2010
    Samsung D600. I had a better phone, but it got wet and I messed it up.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Fake China Nokia E71i
    Dual SIM + MMS + Everything else.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    My first phone was the original Motorola Razr and I loved it TBH. Next was the BlackBerry Curve (not the new ones, the original one) and now the HTC Incredible which I think is the best phone ever made. Does everything a phone should do and more with incredible ease and speed. The only thing I think could be enhanced on these new touch smart phones is the external speak for phone calls and the internal one for actually listening with your ear. It seems phones in the past 3-4 years have really slacked on microphone performance (loudness) for clarity. The clarity is amazing (although could be a Verizon thing) but the volume is really low, the equivalent to 50% loudness from my BlackBerry Curve (AT&T) although less static if any at all even on 1 bar.

HTC-Incredible_LR.jpg
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    My first phone was the original Motorola Razr and I loved it TBH. Next was the BlackBerry Curve (not the new ones, the original one) and now the HTC Incredible which I think is the best phone ever made. Does everything a phone should do and more with incredible ease and speed. The only thing I think could be enhanced on these new touch smart phones is the external speak for phone calls and the internal one for actually listening with your ear. It seems phones in the past 3-4 years have really slacked on microphone performance (loudness) for clarity. The clarity is amazing (although could be a Verizon thing) but the volume is really low, the equivalent to 50% loudness from my BlackBerry Curve (AT&T) although less static if any at all even on 1 bar.

HTC-Incredible_LR.jpg

Great phone and good choice on OS but it is just to big for me........
    ........ Thats what she said.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm really fed up with my current phone. I just want a new one so bad :(
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited September 2010
    HTC are fucking awesome.

I think touch screens are so much easier to use for business (email, internet and docs etc). I've owned a BB storm 1 and 2 but the clicking noise just fucks me off.

The cheaper Wildfire definitely recommended if you're on a budget and the Legend/Desire if you can afford it.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I currently have an HTC diamond. It's a real piece of shit. I cracked the screen once, and then it got stepped on and the screen shattered. The liquid crystal leaked inside and now has black patches. It's a good thing I know where the buttons are, lol. It's basically shot for texting and surfing the net now.

In 4 weeks my Iphone4 should arrive in the mail. They're sold out everywhere, so I had to order one straight from apple online. I got the 32 gb model. Looking forward to playing with it.
  • SanitySanity New Arrival
    edited September 2010
    iPhone 4 :)
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Sanity wrote: »
    iPhone 4 :)

How do you like it so far?
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    iphone. everyone knows what they look like :)
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited September 2010
    I switched before i went to college and i figured i would have service there :facepalm:

Oh wow that does suck so you still have to wait nearly 2 years before you can start a new contract with another provider huh?
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited September 2010
    Samsung Rogue
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    I use a totally decrepit Nokia that was sent to me for free by my "pay as you go" provider for free when they switched over to digital. Just not much of a phone guy, I guess.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    Droid...I hate hate hate hate hate hate it. I should of gotten the HTC.
    edited October 2010
    There is this little voice in my head, but i just can't hear it. ;)
    edited October 2010
    Why did the post numbers skip from #27 to #29 :confused:
    edited October 2010
    It must be a ghost.:eek:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Great phone and good choice on OS but it is just to big for me.........

I have the Droid X. It's even larger, but I love it. I came from the Lg Dare. IT was fine for a dumb phone, but the DroidX is everything I wanted or needed. Even if Verizon had the iPhone I wouldn't buy it. I'm really disappointed with apples recent business practices of the last few years.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited October 2010
    I have a Nokia E71 probably the best phone I have ever owned!
    It does everything I want and more has wifi bluetooth Infared, GPS the lot!
    Though admittedly it is getting old now (had it 17 months) and the battery is starting to not hold it's charge aswell, but it's like that dog you had when you were a kid and grew up with. It may be old and act pretty mental at times and may not be able to go as far.
    But to get rid of it would be wrong..
    Still I am waiting for the Desire HD..
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I have an iPhone 4. Running smoothly on T-Mobile w/o a dataplan.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    samsung slider. Tracfone service. I get double mins for life and i dont use my phone that much so it doesnt matter to me what kind of phone i have or service. but i do like the company, iv droped atleast 3 phones in watter and just sent it back and they sent me another phone with 2 hun d mins on it for free.
    edited April 2011
    Just got a Nexus S a couple days ago. My only complaint is the GPS connection is unreliable, but other than that it's quite nice all around.

Google-Nexus-S.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    FUCK OFF
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    FUCK OFF

That's a nice phone. It can send and receive calls :thumbsup:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    That's a nice phone. It can send and receive calls :thumbsup:

Yeah but it's not dual core. Not to mention it has a 5 MP camera and no auto-focus. :facepalm:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Yeah but it's not dual core. Not to mention it has a 5 MP camera and no auto-focus. :facepalm:

5MP is more than enough and if you know how to take photos you dont need auto focus

shove the dual core up your arse faggot
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    lol u stupid pacino i bet u got some 10 dollar fone from metroPCs
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    iphone ffs
    edited April 2011

Oh I was commenting on Fagcino's "FUCK OFF" brand phone :o

But yeh, the 5 MP is more than enough and it does have auto-focus. And right now there's not much use for dual core on a phone. By the time it is necessary, it'll be time to get a new phone :o
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Oh I was commenting on Fagcino's "FUCK OFF" brand phone :o

But yeh, the 5 MP is more than enough and it does have auto-focus. And right now there's not much use for dual core on a phone. By the time it is necessary, it'll be time to get a new phone :o

I was talking about Pacino's phone.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011

this
    edited April 2011

His phone is dual core.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    BB Curve 8330. Same basic issues MM has, save for the screen crack. Get to upgrade in about a month. Not sure what I'll be getting, though.

Sadly, this is the first phone I've ever had that lasted the entire contract. Just noticed the casing is starting to break in a few spots. I'm just rough on 'em, i guess.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    My phones held together by sellotape :thumbsdown: