Sports Games

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Is anyone else here into the sports games? I play all the Madden fight night NHL etc games that come out. I just enjoy them due to the fact that for me they never get boring like how some games you can only play through one. You can play Fight Night over and over with different matches and it never get's old. So who else here plays em?

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    The only sports games I play are the FIFA series. FIFA11 next week! :D
  • edited September 2010
    I enjoy racing games, if that counts as a sport.

Wait, of course it does. MOTORsport.

GRID FTW!
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Ah yeah I forgot about racing games. I have played the last 2 Forza's and GRID. The new F1 game is out... I hate this time of year, all my money is blown on games.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    hmm, i seem to be the only person who really dislikes those team sports games. actually, i dont particularly care for any sports game. i dunno, games need to have some sort of complexity that i dont really see in them
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hate sports games, but I hate sports in general so that is a given. If you count fighting games like Tekken, or racing games like Need for Speed as a sport then yeah I like sports games :hai:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    hmm, i seem to be the only person who really dislikes those team sports games. actually, i dont particularly care for any sports game. i dunno, games need to have some sort of complexity that i dont really see in them

Probably because it's a sports game. You can only get so much complexity in a football game so I dont expect much in that department. Also what the hell skittles sports are awesome.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    I love the FIFA games and old NRL (National Rugby League) games. I used to be into the racing games like Project Gotham on Xbox and Gran Turismo games for PS.