Where is your computer situated?

edited September 2010 in Tech & Games
Where about's do you keep your computer? Mine is sitting in the little compartment on my desk to keep it tucked away and to improve air flow.

You?

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mine is in a corner of my room, its quite crammed and annoying. I'm going to change my room around soon though :D
  • edited September 2010
    Mine is in a corner of my room, its quite crammed and annoying. I'm going to change my room around soon though :D

Yeah, I did this about half a year ago and I've not looked back since. Much prefer my computer set up now.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    My laptop chills right on my desk.. I've been worried about it with all the smoking I've been doing with it here at my desk. I guess I need to start smoking before I get on.
  • edited September 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    My laptop chills right on my desk.. I've been worried about it with all the smoking I've been doing with it here at my desk. I guess I need to start smoking before I get on.

Yah, be careful you don't drop your burning ashes on there :D Someone else did this on their keyboard, I forget who it was now.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I keep my laptop next to my bed. Use an old TV box and put it on top of that when I use it. I have room for and can afford a desk, but I'm cheap. Plus, I usually only go online right before bed to wind down, as I'm too busy most of the time. It's a piece of shit. Plan to buy a new one soon.
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I have netbook but I can't pickup any unsecured networks in my room so I just use my phone to go on totse,

I also don't have a proper charger so I plug my phone into the netbook while its charging.

So I guess the answer to OPs question is.... "on a shelf."
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    On my desk. I place it in the middle of the long side.

freuddesk.jpg
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mine is on a computer desk I found by a dumpster.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    On a table in my living room.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    My netbook goes with me to school, otherwise it just chills on the floor.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's at the foot of my bed for masturbation purposes.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have my 3 main systems in my room 2 steps from my bed, and the rest are set up in the basement.
  • edited September 2010
    I really fancy getting another system and making a server out of it. Only problem is that my connection absolutely sucks dick, and the server would go offline every 10 minutes. :mad: