Found me a new witch doctor

PukeratPukerat Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
Hell yeah found a doctor to give me good old fashion drugs. I am hoping to get some triple scripts preferable diladids 8mgs or oxy 80's. Shit I will be happy if I can get percocets. I guess he is one of the best in the dallas area but he don't take my insurance :( It cost 195 for the first visit and dons't need medical records for shit like vicoden. They will need mine though if I want good shit

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    You'd better be getting some good Opiates for 195 dollars. :mad:
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    You'd better be getting some good Opiates for 195 dollars. :mad:

Thats only for the first visit. Then it is only 95$ after. Also if i don't like what i hear the doc will refund my money. My friend got busted by him going to ER's getting pain killers and he went to the doc and he didn't want to give him shit so he left and got his money back:D
    edited July 2010
    Pukerat wrote: »
    Thats only for the first visit. Then it is only 95$ after. Also if i don't like what i hear the doc will refund my money. My friend got busted by him going to ER's getting pain killers and he went to the doc and he didn't want to give him shit so he left and got his money back:D

Oh thats not that bad then especially when you have a steady flow of Opiates heading your way. :o

Congratulations on getting a steady flow of delicious Opiates. :cool:
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So I went to my first apointment and he gave me 60 norco 10's and some sleeping pills and some muscle relaxers.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    muscle relaxers.

What kind? If you got Soma you're in luck, they potentiate opiates like crazy.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just go back and say the were not effective, I went from 120 15mg roxies to 180 30mg roxies In like a month.
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i am going to send my girl to him to. She can get good pain killers too. The only draw back is that it's gonna cost me another 195 for the first visit
    edited July 2010
    What kind? If you got Soma you're in luck, they potentiate opiates like crazy.

If you take Flexeril in high doses it can be similar to Benzos. :cool:
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I got this shit called zanaflex but it sux. When I go Back I am going to get 120 norcos for 2 weeks
    edited July 2010
    I got this shit called zanaflex but it sux. When I go Back I am going to get 120 norcos for 2 weeks

Try taking alot of it and you might get Benzo type effects, it seems to be similar to Flexeril so try it out.

:o
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Try taking alot of it and you might get Benzo type effects, it seems to be similar to Flexeril so try it out.

:o

I don't like benzo type buzz. I like soma though thats what i am going to ask for next time. Soma's go good with opiates
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Even by itself Soma can be pretty fun. But i'd rather mix it with some oxy
  • PukeratPukerat Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I like it with any opiate
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    If you take Flexeril in high doses it can be similar to Benzos. :cool:

More like anti-histamines/anticholinergics

I don't know where you got your info from but that is bullshit. its not like benzos. The only similarity is they both are sedatives. cyclobenzaprine is probably a more potent sedative but its not like benzos.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010

I don't know where you got your info from but that is bullshit. its not like benzos. The only similarity is they both are sedatives. cyclobenzaprine is probably a more potent sedative but its not like benzos.

I was hopeing someone was going to say that.

And to the poster I would not ask for soma by name. It's not good to let doctors know you know a lot about drugs (in most cases). Just look up soma's effects and then say those are the effects you want. But don't sound like you just read it out of a book.
    edited July 2010

I got my info by taking Flexeril in high doses... It was nothing similar to those.

It felt similar to Xanax even up to the feeling in my lips as if I were on Benzos. :o