We should invade Mexico

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
If they dont stop with all there drug trafficking and human smuggling to our country we should invade. Pull our troops out of the middle east and launch an attack against these cartel's. During this time we should also round up all Mexicans and other beaners and either deport or put them in prison. If the Mexican government wants to help us then fine but if they stand in our way we should topple them too. It's fucking ridiculous that even 50 miles into our country there are signs saying caution drug smuggling area. We shouldn't have to avoid places in our own country because of fucking beaners. I say we go in and royally fuck up the cartel's and other Mexican criminals. After we've done this there should be a shoot to kill policy of anyone attempting to cross into our country. Men woman and children it dosnt matter/ Warn them and if they still try coming shoot them.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I hope you invade it. But I call dibs on Killme.
  • edited September 2010
    You guys go ahead. I just bathed and I'd like to stay clean as long as possible. I'd be all for a limited cleansing of N. Mexico like a 50 mile buffer zone or so.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    honestly, I dont think US could take mexico, not without nukes.it would be Korea/Afghanistan all over again. guerrilla warfare shit. the slums are almost always shaped like a death trap to anyone trying to invade :) these people have ak's ar's mp5's grenades, and riot shotguns flowing out their ass. I was over at a buddys house the other day showing him how well setup his house was for defense, the whole slum was like that all on a hillside with 1 road in and 1 road out, at the bottom of the hill was the road. 1000 people in 150 small houses. armed to the teeth. surrounded by jungle/more mountains. I reccomeded him to buy a semiauto AK and a pump 12 gau. he wanted a handgun I told him, Fuck handguns. shotgun/rifle first. Right?

:facepalm::facepalm: How would Mexico stop our Airforce? We could just send F-16's to bomb the fuck out of them for day's then send in our military. We have surface to air missiles. We have tanks. Dude Mexico wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the US military. Our only problem in Afghanistan is were trying to help them without destroying them. A full on offensive against Mexico would result in the destruction of Mexico within days. I like you spazz but seriously:facepalm: at the idea of Mexico being a military threat to the US.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm::facepalm: How would Mexico stop our Airforce? We could just send F-16's to bomb the fuck out of them for day's then send in our military. We have surface to air missiles. We have tanks. Dude Mexico wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the US military. Our only problem in Afghanistan is were trying to help them without destroying them. A full on offensive against Mexico would result in the destruction of Mexico within days. I like you spazz but seriously:facepalm: at the idea of Mexico being a military threat to the US.

You forgot about artillery.:p
    edited September 2010
    You forgot about artillery.:p

Ahh yes thank you. Theres just to many things to list that we have over Mexico. We also have the largest supply of Chemical and biological weapons in the world.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Why not just throw dollars and work visas into the ocean and watch all the Mexicans drown?
    edited September 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    if they wanted to crush the whole country yea they could easy, just use nukes/airstrikes.
    But i think that there is a few international laws saying that you cant do that without a good reason :rolleyes: like if the goverment took action against the US then they can do a full on attack. but that wont happen because, the US gov owns mexican gov(except for what the druglords own). so you wind up with a civil war situation like in the middle east

I wouldnt mind carpet bombing Mexico. Plus what is the international community gonna do about it? Europe got pissy about us in the middle east but all they could do was talk shit because they know they cant do shit to us because were America and we are the most powerful. Dont worry though If I was in charge I'd make sure you got a warning before the invasion so you get to live:D
  • edited September 2010
    Drug smuggling will continue so long as we allow criminals to control the production and distribution of drugs.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Legalize drugs and there won't be drug lords anymore!!! LOL1!!!!11!!!!1!!1!!!!!:o:o:o:o:o:o
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Legalize drugs and there won't be drug lords anymore!!! LOL1!!!!11!!!!1!!1!!!!!:o:o:o:o:o:o

Im for legalizing bud and it would definitely put a hurtin on the drug lords but they'll just move on to other drugs to push and I'd rather not have Meth legal. The reason that argument fail's is because there will always be illegal things to sell. This border situation is getting ridiculous and I think an Invasion of Mexico or a shoot to kill policy at the border is the only solution. We also need to end that policy of letting beaner kids be citizens just because they were born here. Then again our president wasnt even born here so good luck with stopping immigrants.:mad:
  • edited September 2010
    Sanchez just wants to invade to visit his spic buddies.
    edited September 2010
    ^ Made me lol.

They should legalize pot and coke. Voila, 90% of their drug market is now gone. Beaners don't sell meth or heroin.
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    ^ Made me lol.

They should legalize pot and coke. Voila, 90% of their drug market is now gone. Beaners don't sell meth or heroin.

They do sell heroin sometimes. The beaner is a primitive criminal people. They'll just find something else to sell. I'm convinced ethnic cleansing is the only solution to the beaner question. Also Im not Mexican:mad:
    edited September 2010
    I'm fairly certain that with their inferior intelligence they won't be able to come up with anything else.
  • edited September 2010
    I read an article that top ranking US generals fear a state power collapse in mexico and a necessary US intervention.

I think they'd have to be ridiculously vicious to weed out cartel guerilla warfare; lets face it, those cartels will do fucking anything to de moralise people.

The US has always had trouble keeping public opinion on their side in times of war, this could change if the war is next door and US civillians are getting tortured to death on camera.