Random thought!

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Power going out in few minutes!

Damn, I am in love with KARA, I would really like to get personal with them.

Any FUCKING way, I was think killing human should be made legal, it's the only way to control this fucked up world. Imagine going to work with a loaded shotgun and awesome Ray Ban glasses. Checking your GPS for other targets and walking in to a live battle field. Hell, even day-to-day life would be fun. We could even have Human killing season. And after killing the person you're free to do whatever you like. Like eating the corpse, fucking it or just having fun.

I mean FUCK IT, who gives a shit about humans. They're like AIDS with some fucking wings. I would prefer the nuke this shit option but honestly Happy Human Hunting Season sounds fucking fun. Hey, we should totally have a day dedicated to killing humans and eating people. I mean I am sure someone in this fucked up world likes it, hell people love fucking cats and they're adorable. I doubt anyone would give a shit if I fucked a child and ate it after finishing up.

Anyway, gtg, only seconds left before the power goes out. lol I should avoid staying awake longer. I am fucked up now. :D

Comments