Understanding Christian Identity

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Aryan_Nations_flag.jpg

Christian Identity is a religion that has been slandered and misunderstood for too long. Since I'm a follower of it Ive decided to write a guide to it to set the record straight about what we believe. At the end I will post some further links and video's for anyone interested. Since everyone knows what Christianity is and Ill probably make a separate guide at a later time I will mainly be focusing on what seperates Christian Identity from most mainstream churches.

What is Christian Identity
Christian Identity is an offshoot of British Israelism.British Israelism was developed in England and stated that the Anglo Saxon peoples were the chosen race referred to as Israel in the Bible. Wesley Swift (1913–1970) was one of the most important figures in forming Christian Identity and it spread after that. It is the religion practiced by the KKK and the Aryan Nations today. We believe that the White or Aryan race is the chosen race known as Israel. it is believed that Israel today and the so called Jews are the synagogue's of Satan spoken of in revelations. It is believed that the bible was written exclusively for the descendants of Adam. The name Adam comes from the Aramaic term meaning "To blush" or turn red in the face. Christian Identity believes that the modern Day Jews were formed when Eve fornicated with Satan in the Garden of Eden. (more about that later). It is also believed that the vast majority of churches today are preaching a heretical version of Christianity. We believe that the proper name for God is Yahweh and Jesus's proper name is Yeshua however in the interest of keeping this guide simple I will refer to them by the common names.

Serpent Seed-line Doctrine
The serpent seedline doctrine was first introduced by 9th century writers commentating on Genesis however it never became well known until relativly recently. The Doctrine states that in genesis the serpent was not a snake as we think of it today. It teaches that instead of eating an apple Eve actually slept with the serpent and this is where Cain and the Jews of today originated. The tree of life and the tree of good and evil were not literal tree's but more idea's. The serpent of course was Satan and because he slept with eve the serpent "was cursed to go upon it's belly". You'll notice that in Genesis. 3:20 Eve was named the mother of all living but Adam was not. This serpent seed still lives on today in the form of the Jew's and the Nation of Israel. After the Death of Abel. Eve had a son named Seth this is where Whites come from where Jew's come from Cain.

Other Views
Christian Identity is in agreement with other forms of Christianity on issues such as homosexuality, Adultery and women. For example the Bible says that homosexual's are an abomination to the lord and worthy of death. We believe that Jesus Christ is the true son of God sent here to die for our sins. We believe the only way to heaven is through Christ. When you die though you do not go to heaven immediately. Hell contrary to popular belief actually means the grave. On the day of Judgment all men will be raised from the dead and Judged. Those in the book of life will be saved those who aren't will be punished with the second death along with Satan and his Angel's.

Negro's
We believe that black people do not have "living soul's" Instead they have what's called a "natural soul". This means that while they can think and have emotions like everyone else they are not part of Yahweh's covenant therefore they are not saved. They were destined to be a servant race and that is why they fail to this day.

In Christian Identity these are the main points of belief although there are a few different schools of though within the religion itself. For example I personally believe the End of the World and Christs return will happen in my lifetime but not everyone believes this. Below I will add some video's and further links.(The Bible is the best reading on the subject you can do). I will also Add some biblical passages to back up what Im saying.Praise Yahweh Praise Christ.

John 8 44-47 I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father. They answered him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do what Abraham did. ... You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But, because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God; the reason why you do not hear them is you are not of God."

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

http://thetencommandmentsministry.us/ministry/ferrar_fenton/ -(This is an online Ferrar Fenton translation of the Bible.)
http://www.kingidentity.com/
www.kkk.com/
www.aryannations88.com/

Comments

• FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    You words are nothing but slander.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Firemind wrote: »
    You words are nothing but slander.

Have you ever read a bible bro? If you had you'd see that Christ was a warrior against the Jew's and there lies. Try reading the Bible it might just change your life. The Jew's are probably the most evil race to have ever existed they come from below.
    edited September 2010
    Oh, fuck yes I did, I read most of the Torah and the 2nd Testament excluding Luke.
    He opposed the Pharisees, just like I oppose you guys. It's funny.
    Your identity is more like the British Israelism. But twisted to your own fucked up understanding, warped in your favor. That's far from Christianity, which is really an adoration and discipline of "his."

Point is, what you're posting is opinion.
    LOL, Jews aren't a race. So of course Yahshua (Christ) wasn't a Jew, he was against them. He had his own beliefs.
    edited September 2010
    Of course the most important part if accepting Christ but these facts on race are not opinion they are fact. If you dig a little deeper you'll see what Im saying is true. May I suggest you watch those video's and visit the links at the end of the guide. Praise God I urge you to accept the gift of Salvation.
    edited September 2010
    Of course the most important part if accepting Christ but these facts on race are not opinion they are fact. If you dig a little deeper you'll see what Im saying is true. May I suggest you watch those video's and visit the links at the end of the guide.

Oh, I know everything about British Israelism , I don't like it. It isn't fact it is superimposition, and subjective observation. There's nothing to dig into, if you existed before Christ (really the sun) did you wouldn't be rolling around in this bullshit. When people speak the truth (including "fact") and it means anything. They get killed.

You believe in talking snakes and life after death?
    edited September 2010
    Oh, I know everything about British Israelism , I don't like it. It isn't fact it is superimposition, and subjective observation. There's nothing to dig into, if you existed before Christ (really the sun) did you wouldn't be rolling around in this bullshit. When people speak the truth (including "fact") and it means anything. They get killed.

You believe in talking snakes and life after death?

If what Im saying is wrong what do you believe Jesus was talking about when he mentioned the synagogue of satan and the false Jew's in Revelation?
    edited September 2010
    If what Im saying is wrong what do you believe Jesus was talking about when he mentioned the synagogue of satan and the false Jew's in Revelation?

The one who wrote the Revelations was not a disciple of Christ. Those writings were dated much further than Christ's life/death. It's part of the Apocrypha which is nothing, but heresies. I suspect you are a ruse.
    edited September 2010
    The one who wrote the Revelations was not a disciple of Christ. Those writings were dated much further than Christ's life/death. It's part of the Apocrypha which is nothing, but heresies. I suspect you are a ruse.

Bullshit he had a vision directly from God:facepalm: You can see the prophesy's coming true every day. I believe the end could come in my lifetime. What makes you believe these are heresy's. How the hell can you believe Revelation shouldn't be Canonical? What do you mean Im a ruse:confused: Ive been saying the same thing on this site since I got here. I'm not trolling this is God's truth as I see it.
    edited September 2010
    http://thetencommandmentsministry.us/ministry/blog/sites-about-identity/

Another excellent resource on the religion. Also Id like to add firemind you asked if I believe in talking snakes. If you read the guide you would see that he wasn't turned into a snake until after he fornicated with eve. God said then the serpent was cursed to move on its belly. Yes I believe in Life after death I love the fact that I am saved. I believe it with all my heart and soul.
    edited September 2010
    Bullshit he had a vision directly from God:facepalm: You can see the prophesy's coming true every day. I believe the end could come in my lifetime. What makes you believe these are heresy's. How the hell can you believe Revelation shouldn't be Canonical? What do you mean Im a ruse:confused: Ive been saying the same thing on this site since I got here. I'm not trolling this is God's truth as I see it.

What is God to you?

It's isn't canonical, because when exiled away from humans you lose logic. No matter how civilized you once were. Of course to you and many others it's truth. I know, and heretics believe exactly that. They're insane. Hey, David Iyke's speaking about a lot of shit that's happening now, he's fucking right! And so did Nostradamus and Aldous Huxley and George Orwell. The list goes on and on. The bible was written by fallible humans, not everything they say is true. As perspective (which is utilized by humans to interpret truth/existence) is subjective.

Stop using those fucking memes to, goddamn. :facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    What is God to you?

It's isn't canonical, because when exiled away from humans you lose logic. No matter how civilized you once were. Of course to you and many others it's truth. I know, and heretics believe exactly that. They're insane. Hey, David Iyke's speaking about a lot of shit that's happening now, he's fucking right! And so did Nostradamus and Aldous Huxley and George Orwell. The list goes on and on. The bible was written by fallible humans, not everything they say is true. As perspective (which is utilized by humans to interpret truth/existence) is subjective.

Stop using those fucking memes to, goddamn. :facepalm:

What meme's?? BTW David Icke is a crazy british guy that deny's christ even existed. There is a new world order but it is luciferian in nature. Nostradamus was so vague it could be interperated as anything.
    edited September 2010
    What meme's?? BTW David Icke is a crazy british guy that deny's christ even existed. There is a new world order but it is luciferian in nature. Nostradamus was so vague it could be interperated as anything.

"Troll." is a meme.
    Okay I'm done, this is like disagreeing with ate.
    edited September 2010
    "Troll." is a meme.
    Okay I'm done, this is like disagreeing with ate.

Unlike Ate I can actually back up what Im saying using real religious documents. But ok suit yourself bro.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I have to give you that last point, even though I disagree with your position. Arguing with ate was such a fucking waste of time.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    Obbe wrote: »
    PBF103-Nice_Shirt.gif

Because this adds so much to conversation...
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited September 2010
    While it's good to see people taking the book of Genesis allegorically, I have to say, what a bunch of bullshit. I have to applaud whoever made this shit up though, as it shows they had the ability and intelligence to think of the bible in symbolic terms, yet did so selectively enough to still use religion to control the thoughts of ignorant white people.

I have a friend who is into this Christian Identity/Aryan bullshit. My friend is also a fucking idiot.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    dirty sanchez my man this is some powerful ideology to subscribe to, why condition yourself to this extent? i can't say i would be enjoying myself if i was concerned with things like this :confused:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    The Jew's are probably the most evil race to have ever existed they come from below.

Wow! That's Christianity after all! Fuck the Torah, eh?
    edited September 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Wow! That's Christianity after all! Fuck the Torah, eh?

Like I said earlier the Torah was written by whites for whites. Jes as we think of them today come from Satan.In the guide I go into it more. Also to stres yes it is a heavy ideology but it's the truth as I see it. Ive read many different holy books Ive read the Bible and I see this as the true way of God.
    edited September 2010
    Like I said earlier the Torah was written by whites for whites.

You can't be....thats just...what the fuck man.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

edit: I think I truly understand Christian Identity now.
    edited September 2010
    You can't be....thats just...what the fuck man.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

edit: I think I truly understand Christian Identity now.

The first link in my signature is a great resource on this.

You see the apple is figurative. What most churches have covered up is the fact that eve literally slept with the serpent. Thats why the serpent was "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life" according to genesis 3:14

This was where jews came from. Adam was white. Heres more passages that illustrate this.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."John 8:44

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." Revelation 3:9

The white race is the true Israel
    edited September 2010
    Where do niggers come from?
    edited September 2010
    Where do niggers come from?

They come from Noah's son Ham. When he gazed upon his father naked god cursed him and turned him black. This is why there a cursed race. The Bible was written for and apply's to whites only.

"And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: 21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. 24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant." Genesis 9:20-27
    edited September 2010
    Is that meant to be taken literally?

So Noah gets plastered and passes out naked in his tent, and Ham goes in and sees him naked. So Ham goes up to his brothers and is all like "yo, niggas, dad be all drunk with he dick hangin' out an' shit, lol." The brothers, thinking to themselves, "goddammit, not again" put a sheet over his schlong without looking at it. Then Noah woke up from his binge and was like "WTF man?" So now Ham turned black, his head hair turned pubic, and his dick and lips got bigger, (and according to Christian Identity, he lost his soul) and he and his descendants became slaves. Am I getting this right?
    edited September 2010
    Is that meant to be taken literally?

So Noah gets plastered and passes out naked in his tent, and Ham goes in and sees him naked. So Ham goes up to his brothers and is all like "yo, niggas, dad be all drunk with he dick hangin' out an' shit, lol." The brothers, thinking to themselves, "goddammit, not again" put a sheet over his schlong without looking at it. Then Noah woke up from his binge and was like "WTF man?" So now Ham turned black, his head hair turned pubic, and his dick and lips got bigger, (and according to Christian Identity, he lost his soul) and he and his descendants became slaves. Am I getting this right?

Pretty much exactly what happened. This is also why interracial marriage is wrong. In the times of the old testament the laws of Yahweh were very harsh and strictly enforced hence the curse. This is why Christ had to come and die for our sins so that we didn't have to be perfect and could be saved.
  • jaconjacon Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Haven't heard of this Christian Identity thing until now, could live without it too.
    edited September 2010
    jacon wrote: »
    Haven't heard of this Christian Identity thing until now, could live without it too.

Dont dismiss it so quickly. It's the truth if you are willing to look at it for yourself and not by what others say.
  • jaconjacon Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Well, you are aware that the only contact I ever had with this was through you, a member, right?
    And in case you weren't refering to some kind of media bias, just by reading this stuff, I'll pass.
    edited September 2010
    jacon wrote: »
    Well, you are aware that the only contact I ever had with this was through you, a member, right?

And that's fine I'm just saying dont dismiss it outright.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^Yes, first learn that it is complete bullshit, then dismiss it.
    edited September 2010
    ^Yes, first learn that it is complete bullshit, then dismiss it.

I haven't seen you disprove any of this obbe.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
    I haven't seen any proof of it.
    edited September 2010
    I haven't seen any proof of it.

I think prove of God's existence is solid. I also believe the Bible to be historically accurate. With that being said Biblical evidence will show I'm right on this.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
    No I mean all your dumb racist stuff.
    edited September 2010
    No I mean all your dumb racist stuff.

:facepalm::facepalm: The difference between races has been proven again and again. Everything from IQ to crime rates. I'll make a thread in humanity's later on it but I dont feel like typing it all up right now so here are some links. Please actually read them before you argue them.

http://www.davidduke.com/race-information-library/racial-differences/the-concept-of-heredity-in-western-thought-part-three_61.html
    http://www.davidduke.com/general/facts-about-black-crime-in-america_30.html
    http://www.davidduke.com/
    http://www.americanfreepress.net/

Just read through his whole site. I also have a link in printed matter to the My awakening audio book. In short it's been proven and try reading the articles because I already know your going to say "but teh sourcez R slanted" follow them up with your own research.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
    Why are you so intent on seeming racist?
    edited September 2010
    Why are you so intent on seeming racist?

I'm not. I'd actually love to believe all people were equal. It'a great belief if it were true. I refuse to believe in the the lie of multiculturalism though just because it seems nice.
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited September 2010
    What does "all people being equal" have to do with not being racist? People aren't equal. There are strong and weak people. There are smart and dumb people. These people, the strong, the weak, the smart, the dumb, the beautiful, the ugly, come from all colors of skin. You make the choice to separate and categorize people based on the color of the skin, and you choose to over-look personal accomplishments. You choose to be racist.
  • ChiChi Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Obbe's right. Just hate the whole fucking species.