O hai totse

xxombiexxombie Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I don't get on here enough, and I miss you guys :(

So what's new? Is totse.info more popular then zoklet now? Are most the old members here? Is bloodydiaperman back? Pretty Poems? Silverfuck? Robinhoody?

Update me totse, I need to know.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    totse.info is awesome, and I'm glad you missed us.

Someone else can answer the rest of your questions though, I need to go and take a shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Well, we're better off than Zoklet. We're expanding each day and we already added groups in different social networking websites. The CMS is in place and it's currently being worked on [layout].

Totse has groups on Reddit, Current and other less known websites. We have editors in place which are working on the content. New article management prefixes were introduced and now Totse has tons of new guides, tutorials all ready to be published.

We grew a lot in numbers but most of the users are either new here or from Zoklet. Totse2 users are also helping us out on Totse and we're workingon Zoklet users atm. New mods were added and some were promoted and some will be promoted soon.

Thanks to Reddit, we got tons of hits and most of the old members have decided to join up. Traffic wise we're stable but a bit behind because we're collecting content and preparing to move to a new server so we can implement all the features.

From community perspective, everyone is close. There is no elite status here and like I said before the community calls the shots and runs this place.

In short, since you left, Totse.info grew into something more productive and sustainable. I hope you hang out a bit more and help us.

Welcome back :)
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    Show your tits
  • edited September 2010
    Show your tits

Of course, I forgot to mention this part.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    y hullo thar i liek teh beenz :o
  • edited September 2010
    Once a Totsean always a Totsean.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    Show your tits

damn it i was too late to this thread.

where u been xxombie? please start posting... this forum is testosterone-saturated.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Welcome back. We've been growing steadily and basically everything that DFG just said. Were smaller than zoklet for now but content wise and quality user wise were ahead imo.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    if u dont show ur tits nao i will perma-ban u wit my sup3r secrit mod powirs :o:o:o
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited September 2010
    I love you Mercy!!! <3<3<3

If you're ever in the states we must meet up. I don't care if it's just so you can punch me, I'll let you and we can record it and upload it to youtube then make a thread about it so everyone can laugh.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    Show your tits

Haha that was bound to arise sooner than later. They are nice and perky if I might say so.
    edited September 2010
    I'd possibly have sex with her if I had the chance, she's cute. She seems a bit promiscuous, though, so I'd be worried about STDs ( some can be transmitted even if you use a condom). I hope she's being safe.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    Show your tits

feels like the old totse already
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited September 2010
    Show your tits

Thats just rude, you need to learn some manners, son.

Now xxombie, please display your breasts.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Meh, guys these days. xxombies would be kind enough to strip for us, I would prefer a live feed if possible.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    It seems that we have scared her away :p

All in fabulous TOTSE-style :D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    All in fabulous TOTSE-style :D

I notice it's always a matter of time when the virgins of totse scare them away:o:o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    I'd possibly have sex with her if I had the chance, she's cute. She seems a bit promiscuous, though, so I'd be worried about STDs ( some can be transmitted even if you use a condom). I hope she's being safe.

no need to worry bout that now brah'; doubt your gonna get laid after she reads this :facepalm:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Bukujutsu wrote: »

Get out! Really? :facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I love how xxombie makes one post and then leaves all you virgins salivating.
    edited September 2010
    stres wrote: »
    no need to worry bout that now brah'; doubt your gonna get laid after she reads this :facepalm:

She can't resist my charms, no one can!
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Get out! Really? :facepalm:

The vast majority of people are ignorant dumbasses. I'm sure a lot of people here don't know this.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited October 2010
    It seems that we have scared her away :p

You know I don't scare that easily :)

I don't have a computer, I use one at a drop in clinic across the street from my house, but it's only open 11-4 weekdays, and all the computers are usually taken. In a month I'm getting a place with my boyfriend (that's right, gotta go through him for tit pics, and he's super protective) and a computer and stuff. So totse better stay golden till then.

I live on Queen and Bathurst in Toronto, come visit me fucktards.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    xxombie wrote: »

I don't have a computer, I use one at a drop in clinic across the street from my house, but it's only open 11-4 weekdays, and all the computers are usually taken. In a month I'm getting a place with my boyfriend (that's right, gotta go through him for tit pics, and he's super protective) and a computer and stuff. So totse better stay golden till then.

I would love to visit you but my Flying Camel is out of gas and don't worry we will be here when you come back (or get settled). Good luck with your bf.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited October 2010
    xxombie wrote: »

I'm making my way to Canada to visits friends in Vancouver, Kamloops and Calgary, I'll stop by Toronto too