smoking jwh-018: is it safe?

OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
like many rc's, people will use themselves as guinea pigs to trip balls.

make no mistake so do I

so far no one has died from it, EXCEPT from extreme overdoses like many rc's.

i consume much and im fine, feels just like pot. i control the potency and taste its perfect.

all in all : thumbs up

just like pot or having a cigerette, if you have too much your going to have a bad time.

at times high doses (like 100x) will get you high as awesome weed. is all matters on the x.

Comments

• OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    people say that all the time. gives me the munchies, fuck smokin a cig gives me the munchies but i dont smoke. I have smoked all forms and i have usually gotten munchies.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I think it's fairly safe of course there's no real way to know what the long term effects could be. Since it basically acts the same as weed in the body I don't think there's much to worry about.
  • edited October 2010
    Sounds pretty safe to me. If its just like weed, you can't go wrong :D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    But you can overdose JWH-018 and from what i've read it isn't fun :(

I think I have before. It's so easy to smoke too much and even for me an experienced bud smoker the paranoia was fucking intense as hell and I had a massive headache. The only time this ever happened was when I smoked the pure powder the first time and severely under estimated it's power:facepalm:
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    i can personally vouch for using J for awhile and lungs/body feeling fine but I live a healthy lifestyle. u obly read a report that there is one chemical like in cigerettes.

just another reason to stay in shape!
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    But you can overdose JWH-018 and from what i've read it isn't fun :(

Take it from me, it really sucks. rapid heartbeat. uncontrollable body tremors. profuse sweating while feeling cold. feeling of impending death.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Take it from me, it really sucks. rapid heartbeat. uncontrollable body tremors. profuse sweating while feeling cold. feeling of impending death.

This. Plus I felt like I couldn't control my thoughts and that my subconscious was talking to me. I think I was hallucinating at one point but I don't remember what it was about. Totally unpleasant. The cold feeling sucked balls.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited October 2010
    I Od'd with some friends and a girl we were with had a seizure, I thought my life was over
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm so happy I'm over the phase whereby I would induce anything psychoactive. During totse1 I was dosing on some stupid shit and probably would of gone to great lengths to use jwh.

I recently quit cigarettes, alcohol, benzos, stimulants and basically anything that doesn't involve the occasional lsd trip or most naturally occurring plants aside from datura. Whether or not I will be smoking pot in 2 years; I'm unable to tell. But I'm pretty firm that I won't be dosing on pharms any more and especially RC's...
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm on JWH-18 right now, and boy does it feel good :cool: