the zok thing

Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
You people are all morons zok contributed to totse for years before any of you retards had even heard of it, atleast he had the originality to set up his own site rather than just impersinate somebody elses. zok was posting on totse for nearly ten years, its not his fault the site closed, why should he feel guilt for setting up his own site, thats what totse.info did too. fucking pathetic. you people need to get a life.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Why don't you marry him if you love him so much

Zok is a d bag plain n simple
  • Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    ok simpleton.
  • edited October 2010

Zok is a d bag plain n simple
    edited October 2010
    so the fuck what you people go on about him so much you would think he'd killed your wife and children. fucking pathetic.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Zok screwed up what could have potentially been a rebirth or a decent refugee of TOTSE.

That's why he's disliked.
    edited October 2010
    If Zok is being a cunt then that should be good for you... stop worrying about what he is doing, at the end of the day if you build a better site people will switch to yours, the more of an idiot he is on zoklet the more memebers you will get. However the way you are going I dont see this happening as totse info seems to be infested with spastics allready.
    edited October 2010
    Viper2002 wrote: »
    If Zok is being a cunt then that should be good for you... stop worrying about what he is doing, at the end of the day if you build a better site people will switch to yours, the more of an idiot he is on zoklet the more memebers you will get. However the way you are going I dont see this happening as totse info seems to be infested with spastics allready.

Are you on both sides of the argument...?

No one is doing anything on regards of bringing Zoklet down. As you've probably noticed, the site itself is decaying and it's members are getting frustrated. TOTSE.info is slowly gaining some traffic and new content is being generated.

So I'm unsure what your rant is going on about. If you could provide any specifics, that'd be better.
    edited October 2010
    lol fairplay but my point is simple. shut the fuck up about zok your so boring you're probably losing half of your traffic by making new members fall asleep at their monitors. :)
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Viper2002=vladie

he sucks zok's cock in the exact same manner
    edited October 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Viper2002=vladie

he sucks zok's cock in the exact same manner

see what i mean infested with morons.

point made.

case closed.

viper2002 1 - you cunts 0
    edited October 2010
    lol fairplay but my point is simple. shut the fuck up about zok your so boring you're probably losing half of your traffic by making new members fall asleep at their monitors. :)
    I'm not the one sucking his dick in this thread.

Just saying.
  • ZarniwoopZarniwoop Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    TOTSE.info is slowly gaining some traffic

Lie. Totse.info is losing traffic.
    edited October 2010

He has a good point, this forum is pretty much a snooze fest.

Fuck weed for getting to sleep, just browse totse.info and in no time you'll be fast asleep.
    edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I'm not the one sucking his dick in this thread.

Just saying.

hardly. You guys talk about him so much you would think he was a she and she had double d's or somthing lol...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010

point made.

case closed.

You already lost the battle when I posted this: http://pastebin.com/bwynF7Tj
    edited October 2010
    Zarniwoop wrote: »
    He has a good point, this forum is pretty much a snooze fest.

Fuck weed for getting to sleep, just browse totse.info and in no time you'll be fast asleep.

lol
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    You already lost the battle when I posted this: http://pastebin.com/bwynF7Tj

yeah that was the knockout blow... hmm not really, reading that file was nearly as tedious as one of your posts lol
    edited October 2010
    I like this Viper kid, he seems like a keeper.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    You people are all morons zok contributed to totse for years before any of you retards had even heard of it, atleast he had the originality to set up his own site rather than just impersinate somebody elses. zok was posting on totse for nearly ten years, its not his fault the site closed, why should he feel guilt for setting up his own site, thats what totse.info did too. fucking pathetic. you people need to get a life.

I've been a part of totse since 2001. Do I get a medal?
    edited October 2010
    yes if you go away lol

theres a good girl...
    edited October 2010
    ugh if you don't like how slow the site is then leave and come back in a month or two and see if it's fast paced enough for you then. Don't just sit here and bitch about how boring it is and how few members we have, actually do something to help gain members and improve the site or gtfo.

sir yes sir!!!

Going to get members sir!
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    :facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    double nigger
    edited October 2010
    Ugh if you don't like how slow the site is then leave and come back in a month or two and see if it's fast paced enough for you then. Don't just sit here and bitch about how boring it is and how few members we have, actually do something to help gain members and improve the site or gtfo.

If it follows it's current trend then in a month or 2 the only people posting will be Dfg.
    edited October 2010
    If it follows it's current trend then in a month or 2 the only people posting will be Dfg.

lol like all the best jokes funny because its so true
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010

I doubt it :).
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I doubt it :).

I've got your back :)
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah I'm not going back to zoklet. I even got my main account banned yesterday plus theres to many retards over there.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm too settled to leave; I'd probably stay as well.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah I'm not going back to zoklet. I even got my main account banned yesterday.

Again, I say unto you, totse is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found, and hid. In his joy, he goes and gets his zoklet account banned, for he knows that he will be rewarded in the kingdom of totse.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010

point made.

case closed.

up a rope

now scurry back to IRC
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010

i need to use that line more often
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    If that were to happen than it would probably be Dfg, Hellish, me, Mayberry and Trx100 and then we will just start the whole "new member" process all over again :D

You forgot me :( Now that your post count is higher than mine you don't care about me anymore!