Mother Titty Fuck

LMSLMS Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey losing your job is better than letting some asshole grab you inappropriately. If you do lose it, at the very least you showed that mother fucker.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Show us your tits to spite that guy!
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Show us your tits to spite that guy!

This.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited October 2010
    The manager/owner should give you a promotion and tell that douche to never set foot in his business again.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
    Sexual Harassment in the workplace!!! :eek:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    You're on TOTSE, bitch :mad:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    LMS wrote: »
    Then post yours. Show 'em bug bites.

wei-ugly_nipples.jpg

Your move.
  • edited October 2010
    If your manager didn't kick the fucker out right away he should be bootfucked. I don't know what the laws are like where you live, but if you are fired for this threaten hell and damnation, the mention of "sexual harassment" sometimes puts the fear of god into negligent managers. Contact your local employment standards agency and see if you have a legitimate case. If not, sorry about your luck, but twenty resume's a day times five days usually nets a new job.
    You probably could have handled the situation in a way that would have kept your job by sacrificing your self respect, but you'll sleep better even if you have to eat a lot of ramen and are late with your rent.
    C/O
  • edited October 2010
    You probably have a legal case against the manager if he fires you for defending yourself.
    edited October 2010
    You probably have a legal case against the manager if he fires you for defending yourself.

Yep. Sexual harassment is a big deal.

For this legal advice I'm charging you the very low fee of tit pics. You may pay by picture or video.
  • edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Yep. Sexual harassment is a big deal.

For this legal advice I'm charging you the very low fee of tit pics. You may pay by picture or video.

That's a pretty sweet rate for that level of legal advice.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, you still have a case. If you were sexually harassed, you have two options;

Blackmail the manager with a lawsuit if he fires you.
    Sue the manager if he fires you.

It's a freaking win-win situation.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    That fucker. How dare she touch my sweet pie. LMS I will bomb that fucker.

RAGE!

Oh and don't worry, you can sue his ass or go to media to get his ass in place.
  • edited October 2010
    Why would you lose your job though? You got harassed, thats not your fault is it.
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Why would you lose your job though? You got harassed, thats not your fault is it.

She threw a drink on a customer. The manager should not be a dick about it though, and since she was harassed I bet she could bitch somewhere and cause a shitstorm.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    Regardless of your profession you should still have a case if you get fired. Yeah you threw a drink in the douche bag's face but that was probably an imediate and reasonable response.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    That fucker. How dare she touch my sweet pie. LMS I will bomb that fucker.

RAGE!

Oh and don't worry, you can sue his ass or go to media to get his ass in place.

This. I mean, can't you get some camelfucking buddy to car bomb his ass or something?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    He just randomly grabbed you?

Right.... :rolleyes:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    I had yelled at him earlier in the night for bringing cans of beer into the venue. But yes, he grabbed me. Never had a chick do that to you? Do you typically repeal women? :confused:
    What's that?
    edited October 2010
    Repel women.
    edited October 2010
    Crap. I can't do an ninja edit. :sad:

Yeah AFAIK women weren't an act of congress.