all this cyber bullying shit on tv

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I turned on the tv and it was fucking Dr phil talking about people getting trolled into suicide. Seriously who get's so butthurt over the internet that they kill themselves: There now talking about possible cyber bullying laws. This country is turning into a bunch of pussys. That is all.

Comments

• imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited October 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    It's really sad when it comes to the point that people commit or intend on committing suicide simply due to a block of text. You really gotta have a shattered self-esteem to be offended by people lol'ing at the other side of the world.

That's good, because the less pussies and emotionally stung rejects we have in this world, the better it'll be.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    *agrees with OP*
    cyber-bullying-300x211.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    This is only a problem for kids who live on facebook.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    natural selection
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Remember back in the day, if someone insulted you or your family, you would fight them to the death? It was an eye for an eye, upholding your own honour.

Now people just kill themselves :facepalm:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    natural selection

i cannot fucking believe you made it here before me :o

^^ what this guy said.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    if someone insulted you or your family, you would fight them to the death?

I see where you're going with this, but I don't think a couple of dark-age farmers would try to murder each other over some off comments in a bar. What about their families? I think that was mostly young noblemen looking to prove their skills in a duel. That same practise continues today with young fighty males. I mean, just look at LA.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    I see where you're going with this, but I don't think a couple of dark-age farmers would try to murder each other over some off comments in a bar. What about their families? I think that was mostly young noblemen looking to prove their skills in a duel. That same practise continues today with young fighty males. I mean, just look at LA.

This. I bet all the peasants lol'd and :facepalm: when the stupid nobility members killed each other for petty reasons. They probably then went off and got drunk to talk about how lulzy their deaths were.
  • edited October 2010
    dysgraphia wrote: »
    it's really sad when it comes to the point that people commit or intend on committing suicide simply due to a block of text. You really gotta have a shattered self-esteem to be offended by people lol'ing at the other side of the world.

That's good, because the less pussies and emotionally stung rejects we have in this world, the better it'll be.

qfmft