Worst way to die

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Inspired by the what would you rather thread comes the worst way to die thread. What do you think would be the worst way to die? Try to keep it realistic because there will always be far out there scenarios. For example dont say getting fucked to death by niggers wearing bladed condoms or something. For me the worst would be burning to death or being buried alive.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Chopped up by helicopter blades
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Taliban + machete + camera / internet stream.
  • edited October 2010
    Crucifixion.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^ Well I just learnt something :thumbsup:

The Final Destination 3 fake tanning scene has got to be one of the worst deaths I can think of.
  • edited October 2010
    :fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
  • edited October 2010
    When I first saw that bull, I thought it was meant to be a real one. I mean, that's gotta suck too, right? Being inside a real life bull while its getting burned alive.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    rick rolled to death
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Eaten alive.
  • edited October 2010
    I think the worst way would be to be buried alive. I hate that idea, it gives me the creeps.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Sandpapered to death.
  • edited October 2010
    Having your eyeballs drilled through. The drill bit will hit your brain eventually, but until then - ouch.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    The worst way to die is to die knowing that you're a nigger and nothing else.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    eaten to death by a horde of angry bullet ants
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited October 2010
    Getting stuck while swimming underwater and drowning. That's one of my scariest nightmares.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited October 2010
    Being kept awake and when you go to sleep, a finger will get cut off and you will know that each time you fall asleep something else will get cut off. Sleep deprivation until brain damage and eventually death.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Molten lead poured into eyes/ears.
  • edited October 2010
    Getting strapped to a chair in a room with a hornets nest on your lap. That would be the worst death for me because i'm deathly afraid of bees.

Imagine having bees air-blasted into your asshole and urethra.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Imagine having bees air-blasted into your asshole and urethra.

:fap::fap:
    edited October 2010
    Ling Chi
    Ling Chi – execution by slow cutting – was practiced in China until it was outlawed in 1905. In the execution, the criminal is slowly cut in the arms, legs, and chest, until finally they are beheaded or stabbed in the heart. Many western accounts of the execution method are largely exaggerated, with some claiming that the execution could take days to perform.

One modern eyewitness report from Journalist and Politician Henry Norman, describes an execution thus:

The criminal is fastened to a rough cross, and the executioner, armed with a sharp knife, begins by grasping handfuls from the fleshy parts of the body, such as the thighs and the breasts, and slicing them off. After this he removes the joints and the excrescences of the body one by one-the nose and ears, fingers and toes. Then the limbs are cut off piecemeal at the wrists and the ankles, the elbows and knees, the shoulders and hips. Finally, the victim is stabbed to the heart and his head cut off.

fou.jpg
    edited October 2010
    Ling Chi
    Ling Chi – execution by slow cutting – was practiced in China until it was outlawed in 1905. In the execution, the criminal is slowly cut in the arms, legs, and chest, until finally they are beheaded or stabbed in the heart. Many western accounts of the execution method are largely exaggerated, with some claiming that the execution could take days to perform.

One modern eyewitness report from Journalist and Politician Henry Norman, describes an execution thus:

The criminal is fastened to a rough cross, and the executioner, armed with a sharp knife, begins by grasping handfuls from the fleshy parts of the body, such as the thighs and the breasts, and slicing them off. After this he removes the joints and the excrescences of the body one by one-the nose and ears, fingers and toes. Then the limbs are cut off piecemeal at the wrists and the ankles, the elbows and knees, the shoulders and hips. Finally, the victim is stabbed to the heart and his head cut off.

***** Awesome! :cool:
    edited October 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Another excruciating death would be on the Judas Cradle. Once the tip is inserted into the victim's rectum, ropes can be pulled left and right to make the point dig around, and a handy pulley system allows the victim to be hoisted a short distance upward and then dropped onto the sharpened point right on their asshole, cock, inner legs.

What amazes me about this idea, is the fact that in todays society. Some people would pay to go for a ride on the "Judas Cradle"
    Lined up like kids at a Disney land attraction.:D
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    What amazes me about this idea, is the fact that in todays society. Some people would pay to go for a ride on the "Judas Cradle"
    Lined up like kids at a Disney land attraction.:D

Actually there is no real evidence that a Judas Cradle has ever been used. It owes it origin to early horror fiction and carnival side-shows rather than any historical use as a torture device:o:o:o:o
  • edited October 2010
    This thread reminds me of a thread I saw by....... Oh god what's his username.......

Copyme? I dunno. No, it was Thatbear.

Anyway, he made a torture thread somewhere, with pictures of all this shit in his basement. Was pretty scary/cool.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm not sure what this was called but it went something like this

They dig a hole and bury you in it with nothing but your head sticking out. Then they cut an X into the top of your head and pour mercury into the wound. Something about mercury makes it sink to the bottom of your body, staying on the outside of you flesh but between your skin so the skin gets detached. It’s obviously painful as hell so you start struggling trying to force your way out of the hole, and you eventually will get out except you leave your skin behind :eek:
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^^ Sounds like a load of bullshit.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    one thing the japanese did to prisoners was tie them to the ground, over a bamboo shoot. since bamboos grow pretty quickly for plants (but still slow for a torture method), the shoot will grow through you very slowly