Bin Laden

Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I have a conspiracy theory I think, that Bin Laden has already been killed, or Captured. I can’t believe he could evade the most powerful nations in the world for so long. I think they have kept the truth of what has really happened to him secret to prevent reprisals from extremists. I mean can you imagine, what these people would do if the thought we had killed, or captured Bin Laden. The world would be alight with violence within days; bombs would go off in major cities all over the world. I don’t believe he is still out there do you?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Why would bombs go off in major cities around the world? Muslim extremists are not nearly as powerful as you think, they're already doing all they can, and they haven't even touched america since 9/11. He's probably been killed already though and they just haven't said anything cuz they want moar oil lulz.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Of course he's dead. In 2001 he was on a dialysis machine and there isn't exactly a reliable electricity source in a desert cave.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    You're a couple years late mate.Haha
    edited October 2010
    I am curious as to the nature of the aforementioned bulletin.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    He's in my basement. We invite Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise over every Tuesday for a game of bingo.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah I believe he's dead. The fact that there's no sightings of him in years and we haven't caught him makes me think so. Plus they said he was on dialysis and he looked like shit in the last video he had.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited October 2010
    He's partying hard with his 72 virgin camels.
  • Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I definitely reckon he’s out of the equation, the guy just disappeared off the face of the planet, he’s either dead, or he’s in a basement somewhere with electrodes on his balls.

Hopefully it’s the latter.
    edited October 2010
    The other day europe was put on high alert because of a tape reportedly from bin laden. :facepalm: