So I had some pokemon battles today......

McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Stupid thing kept getting disconnected partway through the battles..... :mad::angry::mad:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Are you serious?
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    That's some OG shit right thar...... :o (Or more like OP, as in original pokemon.....)

But I'm talking about the DS games, knowwhddyamean????

And yes I'm serious, I have an expertly trained team, but it could be way better if I wanted to put a lot more time into another one. >_<
    edited October 2010
    I actually just had another one that I got to finish, it was real close, came down to my last poke vs the other person's last poke. My Scizor almost got owned in one hit by the other person's Gengar, which used thunderbolt. :mad:

Gonna have a rematch, this time it's srs..... :eek:

Edit: I got owned in the rematch, I only took out one of the person's six that time. :(
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    pokemon-snap.jpg

That game was awesome, too bad I lost the cartridge. :(
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Yeah it was, I remember the voice responsive one that came with the microphone and you told pikachu what to do. It was probably the worst game ever made.
    edited October 2010
    There have been worse..... :o

I just had another match, the majority of my team was owned by a shiny Swampert. If you don't know what that is, it's what Mudkip eventually evolves into. So yes, I got owned by an overgrown mudkip..... :facepalm:

Time for me to get to sleep, good night Totse.........

And since this isn't the real totse, are we still called Totseans, or Totse.infonians? :confused:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah it was, I remember the voice responsive one that came with the microphone and you told pikachu what to do. It was probably the worst game ever made.

Blasphemy! I've spent countless hours telling Pikachu to masturbate :angry:

54218406399bcdf073b559e255afced1-Hey_You__Pikachu_.jpg