I just got back from all you can eat crab

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck yeah blue crab is awesome:o:o So what did you do today?

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    I thought you'd finally gotten with your sister. :(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I thought you'd finally gotten with your sister. :(

I'm still working on that:o:o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I once ate steamed Dungeness crab everyday for a week. We would've had more, but the entire family got sick of crab for a long, long time :o
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I once ate steamed Dungeness crab everyday for a week. We would've had more, but the entire family got sick of crab for a long, long time :o

In a way it's good that crab is so expensive because I don't get it often so it never gets old.
    edited October 2010
    I had crab on Saturday and thorougly enjoyed it, so all is good now :D
    edited October 2010
    I had crab on Saturday and thorougly enjoyed it, so all is good now :D

What kind of crab? Blue crab is clearly better than all other wanna be crabs. It's one thing Maryland has going for it.
    edited October 2010
    What kind of crab? Blue crab is clearly better than all other wanna be crabs. It's one thing Maryland has going for it.

Dunno, it was a Chinese restaurant, so they said it in Chinese :p

Blue crabs are more of an Atlantic crab, so we don't get as many of those here. However, we've got King Crabs, which are pretty much the King of Crabs :o
    edited October 2010
    Dunno, it was a Chinese restaurant, so they said it in Chinese :p

Blue crabs are more of an Atlantic crab, so we don't get as many of those here. However, we've got King Crabs, which are pretty much the King of Crabs :o

I'm not big on king crabs personally. Yeah theres more meat but the flavor just can't compare to a blue crab. There still good though. It's probably because most of my life Ive eaten blue instead of king.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited October 2010
    "All you can eat crab"

Is that when you pay to eat out a dirty hooker? :confused:
  • edited October 2010
    I have never tried blue crab, even if I could find it out here it probably would have been frozen, sounds damn tasty though. On my last birthday I was in a hotel in a pleasant but small town in northern B.C., to my surprise the local Sobeys had live dungeness crab, I bought two and cooked them in the hotel microwave, not perfect, but good.
    edited October 2010
    I have never tried blue crab, even if I could find it out here it probably would have been frozen, sounds damn tasty though. On my last birthday I was in a hotel in a pleasant but small town in northern B.C., to my surprise the local Sobeys had live dungeness crab, I bought two and cooked them in the hotel microwave, not perfect, but good.

If you ever find yourself on the east coast especially Maryland make sure you give it a try. it costs a lot but its the one food Maryland is known for and even though there smaller than king crabs the flavor is so good it ruins other types of crab.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited October 2010
    I went to my classes at 8 and 12:30 then went to the library and then went to Jimmy Johns. Going to open skate (ice skating) at 9
    edited October 2010
    I went to class, got home and fell asleep, went on totse, watched a movie and now i can only get on totse with a proxy :angry:

Welcome to my life :o
  • edited October 2010
    I just got back from all you can eat crab

Quit being so dramatic, going down on your sister isn't THAT bad.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    "All you can eat crab"

Is that when you pay to eat out a dirty hooker? :confused:

img1110.png
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mmmh, mecury, oil, and parasites.
    edited October 2010
    KundaLini wrote: »
    Mmmh, mecury, oil, and parasites.

Yeah yeah I know but it tastes so damn good. Bring on the mercury.