Troll faces time in Jail

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
An unemployed man who trawled the internet leaving obscene messages on tribute sites for dead people is facing jail after being brought to court under a rarely-used law.
Colm Coss found Facebook memorials to victims of high-profile tragedies around the world - and defaced them with sexual slurs.
His targets included a site dedicated to Jade Goody, the reality TV star who died of cancer. He was prosecuted under the Communications Act 2003, which governs all 'communications networks' including internet, e-mail, mobile phone calls and text messages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1319080/Unemployed-man-faces-jail-leaving-obscene-messages-internet-tribute-sites.html#ixzz11tE4uRPw

I didn't know trolling was illegal at least not yet. He was a faggot for admitting to his trolling ways though.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Fuck, I was going to do that. OH WAIT, I can HAHAHAHAHAH. Sucks to be an American right now HAHAHA.

Still someone donate me a fucking green card.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited October 2010
    I've never found humor in harassing the bereaved, so I don't care that he faces jail.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Fuck, I was going to do that. OH WAIT, I can HAHAHAHAHAH. Sucks to be an American right now HAHAHA.

Still someone donate me a fucking green card.

It was in the U.K. Also, are you up for having a beer later? Oh wait...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Gallows wrote: »
    I've never found humor in harassing the bereaved, so I don't care that he faces jail.

It was in the U.K. Also, are you up for having a beer later? Oh wait...

Lol thats right there is no booze in the mideast. There is hash and opium though.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    Lol thats right there is no booze in the mideast. There is hash and opium though.

Trolling and opium FTW!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    He was a faggot for admitting to his trolling ways though.
    This ^ He was a fail troll.:facepalm:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    This ^ He was a fail troll.:facepalm:

Most fail trolls just get banned but this guy was so failed at hit he's actually going to get jail time for it.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    "trawled?"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Most fail trolls just get banned but this guy was so failed at hit he's actually going to get jail time for it.
    lol! Imagine leaving ones information after a trolling sesh.:D
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited October 2010
    American bros, doesn't your constitution allow for freedom of speech?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    if sexual slurs his thing, prison will certainly provide him with some new material