Muslim lovers on the view walk out because of Oreilly

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Notice how the nigger with a fake Jew name and Behar the kike get so pissed because Oreilly dare say something about Mudslims that they walk off. He was right it was Muslims that attacked us why is that so hard for these libtards to understand.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    He's the ultimate troll. Fuck he's really funny to watch. The sad thing is so many people agree with him.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I don't understand why he even went on the show. It's probably the most worthless libtard gay jewish nigger show ever on air.
    edited October 2010
    You never fail to make me laugh. :o
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    I don't understand why he even went on the show. It's probably the most worthless libtard gay jewish nigger show ever on air.

For money :facepalm::rolleyes:
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'd protest the construction of a mosque there.
  • AmericaAmerica Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Methinks thou doth protest too much.
  • edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    He's the ultimate troll. Fuck he's really funny to watch. The sad thing is so many people agree with him.

It's sad how many people believe that lie he spreads that devout muslims flew airplanes into buildings because of their jizzlamic faith on 9/11.
    :rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    P.S. Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    ^ Ya I kno rite????
    edited October 2010
    It never ceases to amaze me that people get pissy if you say Muslims attacked us on 9/11. There so quick to point out that "it was only teh extremists". I suppose then it was only the extremist Japanese that attacked pearl harbor right? Or it was only the extremist Germans that invaded Poland? I mean come on it was Muslims therefore they should be treated as the enemy just like with any other war.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    It never ceases to amaze me that people get pissy if you say Muslims attacked us on 9/11. There so quick to point out that "it was only teh extremists". I suppose then it was only the extremist Japanese that attacked pearl harbor right? Or it was only the extremist Germans that invaded Poland? I mean come on it was Muslims therefore they should be treated as the enemy just like with any other war.

The extremists were Muslim, so saying that Muslims attacked you is 100% true. Some people take political correctness to such an extent it becomes a fallacy :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The extremists were Muslim, so saying that Muslims attacked you is 100% true. Some people take political correctness to such an extent it becomes a fallacy :facepalm:

Exactly and imo most Muslims have at least some terrorist sympathy. When i see a Muslim I go by the assumption that there a possible terrorist. I really do I'm not kidding. The problem is we have liberals in power now who hate America and want to see it fail.
  • edited October 2010

THIS

And remember how we interned Japanese and Germans during WWII? (Yes, we interned Germans, only the liberal school system didn't teach you that)

MUSLIMS ARE WALKING AROUND FREE TO ATTACK US.
    P.S. Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    The problem with muslims is most of them seem really extreme. Most christians are boring, lazy, and unmotivated. The only muslims we see or read about are the psychotic anti-western, pro-terrorist ones. It's very disconcerting. Yes, we were attacked by MUSLIM extremists on 9/11/01. People need to get the fuck over it.They were muslim. Fuck muslims and their stupid fucking muhammad and everything about them.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    America wrote: »
    Methinks thou doth protest too much.

I see a ROLF wannabe!
    edited October 2010
    I see a ROLF wannabe!

There is no Rolf but Rolf. Rolf is the messenger of Rolf peace be upon him:o:o:o
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited October 2010
    GUYS
    THOSE MUZLIMS ARE DESGRASING NEIN ELEVEN TERRORIST SITE
    SCARY TERRORIST MUZLIMZ

I am just... shocked. American bros, is this really how it is up there? Most Aussies are indifferent and don't give a fuck which is still pretty ignorant, but christ, this is taking ignorance to a whole new level.
    I hate this world sometimes.
    edited October 2010
    BigBro wrote: »
    GUYS
    THOSE MUZLIMS ARE DESGRASING NEIN ELEVEN TERRORIST SITE
    SCARY TERRORIST MUZLIMZ

I am just... shocked. American bros, is this really how it is up there? Most Aussies are indifferent and don't give a fuck which is still pretty ignorant, but christ, this is taking ignorance to a whole new level.
    I hate this world sometimes.

Hey there you liberal fuck. Your country wasnt fucking attacked by Muslim scum on 9/11. We had the twin towers fall and our pentagon attacked by MUSLIMS you jackass. Luckily more didnt die thanks to the heroism and self sacrifice of those hero's on flight 93. Don't tell me to tolerate this menace to the world. I havent forgotten what they did. Yes Ive said it before and Ill say it again FUCK MUHAMMAD and fuck there religion. Your stupid nation of convicts wasn't attacked by these Muslim pieces of shit so dont go around preaching your tolerance to me. Yeah they are fucking disgracing the site of the attacks. Look at my previous posts and you'll see I defended there right to build it there but when they had the chance to move it they said no. That spoke volumes. Maybe when your shitty Island gets attacked you'll feel the same way. Until then fuck off you Muslim loving sack of shit.:angry::angry::angry: It's time for a new crusade against there lands. There mosques are built on Christian churches yet you support the anti christ religion known as Islam. You make me sick. You and all you multicult diversity living liberals can go to hell. I spit upon the prophets image and burn his "holy" book. You insult America and say were bigots because we tried to bring freedom and civilization to these backwards sand niggers when if we wanted to there would be no middle east. I hate zionists but as long as they kill palestinians then long live Israel I say. Bill O'Reilly has more truth in his left testicle than you have in your whole body.
    edited October 2010
    It's a really odd day when I find myself agreeing with DirtySanchez. :/ Despite being a fairly liberal democrat, I detest muslims. Not only because they attacked the US, but because they're all a bunch of ignorant fucks who worship a meteorite, stone women and rape 8 year olds. Their whole religion is retarded, as are pretty much all religions. The world would be better off without their backwards ass ideology and behavior.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • AmericaAmerica Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    I see a ROLF wannabe!

I see a pussy ass bitch.
  • edited October 2010
    It's a really odd day when I find myself agreeing with DirtySanchez. :/ Despite being a fairly liberal democrat, I detest muslims. Not only because they attacked the US, but because they're all a bunch of ignorant fucks who worship a meteorite, stone women and rape 8 year olds. Their whole religion is retarded, as are pretty much all religions. The world would be better off without their backwards ass ideology and behavior.

The only reasons Muslims still do that shit is because the middle east isn't quite as civilized as the west is, and they still maintain many of the more barbaric rules and customs of their faith.

The bible has weird shit in it too, it's just that most Christians live in much nicer places, where there is rule of law and much less religious extremism.

Give them time. We probably won't see it in our lifetimes, but as the middle east starts to come out of being a total shithole, the inhabitants will stop acting like savages all of the time because religion will decrease in importance and the same way that most Christians now don't feel that you should kill your children for disrespecting you (Which if I remember correctly is part of the ten commandments), even fewer Muslims will consider it worthwhile to kill people for god.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    Fuck all religions. They're pointless and destructive. They also hold humanity back from stem cell research and tons of other cool shit, like naked chicks everywhere.
    edited October 2010
    Fuck all religions. They're pointless and destructive. They also hold humanity back from stem cell research and tons of other cool shit, like naked chicks everywhere.

Let's start a religion that promotes stem cell research, other cool shit, and naked chicks everywhere :D
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    The only reasons Muslims still do that shit is because the middle east isn't quite as civilized as the west is, and they still maintain many of the more barbaric rules and customs of their faith.

The bible has weird shit in it too, it's just that most Christians live in much nicer places, where there is rule of law and much less religious extremism.

Give them time. We probably won't see it in our lifetimes, but as the middle east starts to come out of being a total shithole, the inhabitants will stop acting like savages all of the time because religion will decrease in importance and the same way that most Christians now don't feel that you should kill your children for disrespecting you (Which if I remember correctly is part of the ten commandments), even fewer Muslims will consider it worthwhile to kill people for god.

Do you think for yourself or do you just think whatever MSNBC tells you? The religion itself is not compatible with the western world. They will always have more loyalty towards meccah then the American Flag. Like FATTY said oil is the only reason its not more of a shithole than Africa.
    edited October 2010
    Chicks don't get naked for chinamen.

Yes they do.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    female chinamen aren't chicks because they have slanty vaginas.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You've obviously never seen a vagina, faggot :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    8WEAs.gif
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You primitive faggot crackers have not yet evolved the proper eyesight to carry out proper vaginal alignment :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    How do chinks see? If I squint my eyes everything gets all blurry.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    Chinks see in 16:9

For once fattymcfailface makes an intelligent post.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    For once Gay Larry gets something right.

I'm glad we could come to an agreement. Also, I'm not gay anymore. Update your names please.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'm glad we could come to an agreement. Also, I'm not gay anymore. Update your names please.

Wait so at one point you did have homoerotic tendency's? How long were you gay and when did this stop?
    edited October 2010
    All chinks are gay gtfo with your disinformation.

Not all chinks live with you in San Francisco, you know. Come out from behind that rainbow curtain and realize that if all chinks were gay, China would not have the largest population in the world.
    edited October 2010
    Wait so at one point you did have homoerotic tendency's? How long were you gay and when did this stop?

I thought we discussed this. I used to be gay, then met god, but he was such an ugly homo that I was turned off homos forever.
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited October 2010
    Chinese babies are adopted, like a reverse Angelina Jolie.

Yes, but traditional Chinese law prevents gays from adopting Chinese babies. Still heterosexual couples. Too much fighting for who gets the longer chopstick when you have a gay couple causes neglect for the child.
  • Sandy RavageSandy Ravage Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Notice how the nigger with a fake Jew name and Behar the kike get so pissed because Oreilly dare say something about Mudslims that they walk off. He was right it was Muslims that attacked us why is that so hard for these libtards to understand.

Why can't Americans understand that there are different sects of Islam, much like every other religion.
    For example; If Southern Baptist terrorists blew up a building in DC does that mean that Catholics can't build a chapel in the city? Or Protestants or Methodists? They're all Christian, therefore, they're all terrorists?
    edited October 2010
    I realize there are different sects but Shiite and kurds and sunnis all have links to terrorism. There all united in allegiance to Meccah and a hatreds for America and our values such as freedom and democracy.
  • Sandy RavageSandy Ravage Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Pretty much the entire world hates America, even our allies, not just Arabs.
    I meant by my post that I can't stand when people think that all Arabs are Afghan/Iraqi and therefore a terrorist. Seems to be forgotten that Saudis, Egyptians, Sudanese, etc were also involved in 9/11 and the war that still rages.

Readers don't take this as a bash against the states. I'm both a veteran and a patriot, just tired of all this bullshit and the war.