The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    i have heard DXM is good at fending off the WD's ;)

do you like my new avatar/location?

I noticed that, pretty awesome.

I will never take DXM again. The last time I took it, I took promethazine to keep from throwing up (like I always did). Well it worked, I spent the next 4 hours dry heaving while tripping. It was NOT fun.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    I noticed that, pretty awesome.

I will never take DXM again. The last time I took it, I took promethazine to keep from throwing up (like I always did). Well it worked, I spent the next 4 hours dry heaving while tripping. It was NOT fun.

You gotta take Benadryl with it. It helps every time.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    hmm, what is O2 like? never tried it, or even heard what is like.

I'm pretty sure it's placebo. The blood gets saturated to 99% by the 23% of oxygen in the atmosphere. Increasing the oxygen concentration won't actually put more oxygen into a healthy person's bloodstream.

Anyway, the effects are "head rush" and an increase in energy. Not worth it, I wouldn't even use an oxygen bar after having legit oxygen.
    You gotta take Benadryl with it. It helps every time.
    Interesting, how much diphenhydramine are you talking? I had a prescription strength anti-nausea medicine and it just made me MORE miserable than had I not taken it.

lol, I just burnt the SHIT out of my arm. Second degree burns, spent all day at the hospital. They gave me a prescription for vicodin. GAY.

The nigger in the bed next to mine came in with a chipped and infected tooth and he got 15 5mg percs. As soon as the doctor walked out, he called someone and said that he only got 5mg, so they'd only be able to get $3 each for them. :facepalm: IN. THE. FUCKING. HOSPITAL. A doctor was 2 beds over, she should have put in that fucking nigger's file that he can't get narcotics anymore. Bastards. I had a crispy fucking arm and I only got vicodin. :angry:
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Woo, just CWEd half of my vics and chugged the water. I'll call the dr and tell him to give me something stronger.

God, cwe hydrocodone water is VILE. It took 15 minutes to get down. It's so much easier just to push a plunger down.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited October 2010
    so this girl was threatening to call the cops on me... she started screaming that we were doing oxy so i drove away and left her in a parking lot. she called me and told me these bullshit charges she was gonna tell the cops about. dumb bitch forgot her mom trusts me more than her... her mom called me and i ended up telling her the truth (i really didnt have drugs [other than hash] on me :O). i probably shouldnt have gotten her mom involved since she wasnt going to do anything. she was way too drunk to go to the cops
  • edited October 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    so this girl was threatening to call the cops on me... she started screaming that we were doing oxy so i drove away and left her in a parking lot. she called me and told me these bullshit charges she was gonna tell the cops about. dumb bitch forgot her mom trusts me more than her... her mom called me and i ended up telling her the truth (i really didnt have drugs [other than hash] on me :O). i probably shouldnt have gotten her mom involved since she wasnt going to do anything. she was way too drunk to go to the cops

This is why stupid people shouldn't get drunk. It's waste of their money and a waste of what little bit of sense they have. Also, was is something you said to provoke this? You know her well?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    fractals wrote: »

My new oxy script comes today. :o

Would you have sex with a chick who was just doing it for the oxy?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Interesting, how much diphenhydramine are you talking? I had a prescription strength anti-nausea medicine and it just made me MORE miserable than had I not taken it.

I usually take between 50 and 100 mg's. It's just as good as bud is as far as making you not puke on DXM.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I JUST ATE A COOKlE

jk.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Shit, I didn't even realize I'm a mod here now.

This will be interesting.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    How could you not?

How could I not be a mod, or how could I not realize it.

The reason I didn't realize it was because Dfg told me that it would be later.

FFFFUUUUU- I hate the edit/quote button switching in forums you moderate.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    I hit the fucking edit button again.

TBH, I have no idea how long I've been a mod here (in BLTC).
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Actually I believe it was a recent decision after they decided to get rid of deactive mods. I guess you just got thrown in on a whim of good faith?

Who knows

Edit again. :mad:

I PMed Dfg. Because of frost's legal troubles, it's as if there were no mods here most of the time. Also, Dose suggested me and I posted some good shit here. I told Dfg I wanted to mod here and he added me later that day, apparently.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited December 2010
    It just isnt there anymore:(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited December 2010
    I use a gravity bong that I made most often because it conserves so well. I also hit my bong with a gridded inline ashcatcher.

I also smoke a lot of blunts because I live in a house of niggas.

The best way to smoke can be gauged in many ways.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    I use a gravity bong that I made most often because it conserves so well. I also hit my bong with a gridded inline ashcatcher.

I also smoke a lot of blunts because I live in a house of niggas.

The best way to smoke can be gauged in many ways.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, sorry I never got around to that. Looks like you're shit outta luck!

Sucks to be you!
  • edited January 2011
    I've got that vid on my harddrive if anyone wants it/can be fucked explaining the easiest way to upload it.

And no, I didn't go out of my way to DL it, some cunt linked it to me and I thought it would be something funny :(
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    MR.BLUNT, pm me man plzzzz

Did you ever get ahold of him? I can give you piegirl's facebook, she's friends with him.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Man this is a depressing retarded thread.

Also, my girlfriend's sister died on saturday. http://www.wftv.com/news/26424996/detail.html

This fucking idiot was showing off his gun at a college party. :facepalm: He and everyone else was drunk. He should also get a charge of assault with a deadly weapon because the bullet went through Ashley's chest and hit a guy in the wrist who was behind her.
  • edited January 2011

Also, my girlfriend's sister died on saturday. http://www.wftv.com/news/26424996/detail.html

This fucking idiot was showing off his gun at a college party. :facepalm: He and everyone else was drunk. He should also get a charge of assault with a deadly weapon because the bullet went through Ashley's chest and hit a guy in the wrist who was behind her.

Fucking stupid and preventable shit glad your sister still has a life.

Maybe dead thread be less dead nao?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fucking stupid and preventable shit glad your sister still has a life.

Maybe dead thread be less dead nao?

It wasn't my sister, it was my girlfriend's sister. The guy just looks like a dumb mook.

Edit: wait... wut?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011

Damn I'm sorry to hear this. Man People make such dumb decisions at times :(:(:thumbsdown:
  • titstypedthistitstypedthis Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    this is slightly more retarded then i anticipated
  • edited January 2011
    This thread may be an act of self parody at this point, but.....
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Wutz goin on up in dis bitch?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    ok.

fuck off
    edited April 2011
    welcome :) Nick: whites???
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    welcome :) Nick: whites???

fuck off bitch men are talking here, you havent been invited
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    fuck off bitch men are talking here, you havent been invited

pacino your so sweet :hai:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Please keep BS out of BLTC or I will move posts
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    pacino your so sweet :hai:

u know me bby ily lng time

DO IT THEN FAGGOT
    edited April 2011

Ooh you said "Please" I like that. lol
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Ooh you said "Please" I like that. lol

you didnt really like that he said please did u???

would you prefer me to say -

please suck my penis

or

get on your knees and suck my cock now bitch

admit it, you like being dominated u lil kinky bitch :fap:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    ok so niggaz b deletin mah shit nao

OK

thats wazup???

OK
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Pacino. your posts haven't been deleted, they were just moved to the retarded thread where they belong.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Pacino. your posts haven't been deleted, they were just moved to the retarded thread where they belong.

YEAH WELL U SUCK

fuck u

FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    ok nigga gonna unsub dis shit not kwl
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    oh hi guys.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited May 2011
    Bleh wrote: »
    oh hi guys.

What's up Bleh, I didn't know that you posted on totse.info
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    hai yawl
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    What's up Bleh, I didn't know that you posted on totse.info

i normally don't.
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    CASPER wrote: »
    hai yawl

you got banned :o:o:o

For what exactly?
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    rofl

I called out lsd on all his loser faggot bullshit....and he banned me for PI. Not exactly sure where that came into play, but *shrug*. Its bullshit, but it was soooooo worth it. He shouldnt have posted his pic if he didnt want everyone making fun of him for looking like a skeevy, 110lb, mother-beating, basement-dwelling roxi-tard. I was looking for a way to go out with a bang for a while, and that felt good. Its still hard to believe that we have a 19 year old loser junkie walmart clerk who gets into domestic assault cases with his mom...as our representative. Its truly mind boggling.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    loserspic.jpg

its so beautiful *sniffle*

Im making this into my desktop
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited May 2011
    Haha it almost looks like that oxhead is wearing long-johns!

:facepalm:
  • BlehBleh Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    CASPER wrote: »
    rofl

I called out lsd on all his loser faggot bullshit....and he banned me for PI. Not exactly sure where that came into play, but *shrug*. Its bullshit, but it was soooooo worth it. He shouldnt have posted his pic if he didnt want everyone making fun of him for looking like a skeevy, 110lb, mother-beating, basement-dwelling roxi-tard. I was looking for a way to go out with a bang for a while, and that felt good. Its still hard to believe that we have a 19 year old loser junkie walmart clerk who gets into domestic assault cases with his mom...as our representative. Its truly mind boggling.

lol, i got banned by error today.

He's got this huge boner for me. :fap:
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited May 2011
    I kind of forgot .info existed