Lol y u bite me?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Now that I'm around rats more, I feel more empathetic towards rats :o

As an aside, those look more like mice than rats :p
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Holy shit! So that's where that GIF came from.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited October 2010
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    WoW! :eek:
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    Turtles rock, there is a reason they have been around so long :hai:
    ever see an alligator snapper?WAY more aggressive then your average snapper I have seen the spines flatten 4 ply tires :eek:
    alligator-snapping-turtle2.jpg
    Damn! That's a badassed looking little fucker.:eek:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I've only seen a snapping turtle one time in my life. It was in my driveway so I killed it with a pitchfork.
    edited October 2010
    they dont stay little for long....
    alligator-snapper-mullet.jpg

They are aggressive too, I remember having a 2.5 foot long mofo chase me as a kid :eek: they are the reason you dont swim in ponds.......
    You...got...chased...by...a...turtle :confused:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited October 2010
    I have seen one alligator snapper when I was in newport and it was far bigger then any of the turtles seen her but holy shit. Gotta love watching half mutilated almost headless mice (not rats) and one or two hamsters try to swim away.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited October 2010
    Haha for some reason picturing a giant ass iguana chase somebody down and then sit in the road to make sure you dont come back made me laugh.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    Yes, whats confusing about that. Reptiles can move fast when they are trying to eat you!

about 6 months ago I got chased by a 30lb iguana!!(the head was the size of a pitbulls) , he was eating some rotten fruit in the town plaza and I didn't see him. I walked up about 4 feet from him, then he jumped at me about 3 feet (in one jump) then I jumped out into the road, followed by the iguana then he stops in the middle of the road in front of a car.I walked away(with a good adrenalin buzz) and the people in the car chose a different route(iguana wasn't going to move)

I know reptiles are fast, komodo have awesome speed, crocs, lizards. etc.
    But turtles? don't get me wrong...I'm not doubting it, I was just surprised that snapping turtles have some speed with those flippery looking paws of theirs. :p
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I know reptiles are fast, komodo have awesome speed, crocs, lizards. etc.
    But turtles? don't get me wrong...I'm not doubting it, I was just surprised that snapping turtles have some speed with those flippery looking paws of theirs. :p

In my limited expirence with one it was pretty slow. Then again looking at that crocodile snapper I would run too.