so everyone is suddenly sucking spectral cock

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
now that you know hes coming here

Comments

• Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    omg spectral is coming? We have to clean up :o I'm gonna go shave.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    He's actually coming? Kick ass. As long as he stops deleting posts. :D

... :mad:
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol I've always respected spectral as a poster.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL isnt a bad poster, he just should never be given mod EVER
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL isnt a bad poster, he just should never be given mod EVER

Sometimes he went overboard but he always had good intentions.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Great as a poster, but can become a bit warrior type as a mod. I prefer him as a poster.

Also, we don't have troll etc problem here NOR do we want anyone to use banhammer.
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Great as a poster, but can become a bit warrior type as a mod. I prefer him as a poster.

Also, we don't have troll etc problem here NOR do we want anyone to use banhammer.

We need a counter going that says "## Days Without A Ban" and when someone gets banned we just crash the DB and delete all of their posts so we can keep counting up. Oh wait, is this Zoklet?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    SpectraL is funny, always has been. Him and Jackketch were awesome.

It's not "suddenly" everyone sucking his cock, he's been liked by most for ages, it's just some little dickheads were vocal in there dislike for him which is why it seemed most didn't like him, when in reality it was only a few persistent little wannabe trolls.

Oh wait, I guess you trolled me good and proper again with this thread :rolleyes:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Go on reject! Express your self, let it all out!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    now that you know hes coming here

I don't think anyone is sucking his cock. For one, he is choosing Totse instead of Zoklet. He stepped down from being a Moderator and regardless of my feelings towards that, it's much harder to be the bad guy and to step down. Last but not least, you stole his and many other peoples nicks for "lulz" which weren't funny. You made yourself look like a shitbird in the beginning man. I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's really low and any OG member would have told you that. Don't know how long you were on Totse or what not but if it was longer than a year you should have known that.

Fuck it, lets just relax and have some fun.
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    SpectraL is funny, always has been. Him and Jackketch were awesome.

It's not "suddenly" everyone sucking his cock, he's been liked by most for ages, it's just some little dickheads were vocal in there dislike for him which is why it seemed most didn't like him, when in reality it was only a few persistent little wannabe trolls.

Oh wait, I guess you trolled me good and proper again with this thread :rolleyes:

Part of it is spectral did some dumb things, which pissed off a decent amount of people. They responded in the worst possible way by spamming/other asshatery, so when they got banned it became an alt account spamfest to protest. People jumped into their bandwagon and started hating on spectroll again, but then it kind of waned. My biggest problem with him is his grey area infractions and his "oh mai infarction put snoopy and daguru in permaban so ill jest reverse it evn tho they did sumtin bad i dint want tham bant" bullshit.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry that I want this forum to be a good forum and not filled with a lot of fail troll attempts, spamming, and generally contentless posts.

Yes, even SG posts are meant to have content.

So go ahead, keep thinking you're trolling me, hell, maybe one day you'll get good enough at the whole troll malarky to genuinely troll me :) If it makes you happy, continue.

But as it makes me happy making decent posts with content, I'm going to continue doing that too.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I don't think anyone is sucking his cock. For one, he is choosing Totse instead of Zoklet. He stepped down from being a Moderator and regardless of my feelings towards that, it's much harder to be the bad guy and to step down. Last but not least, you stole his and many other peoples nicks for "lulz" which weren't funny. You made yourself look like a shitbird in the beginning man. I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's really low and any OG member would have told you that. Don't know how long you were on Totse or what not but if it was longer than a year you should have known that.

Fuck it, lets just relax and have some fun.

Oh shit, LSA King you got trolled hard.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry that I want this forum to be a good forum and not filled with a lot of fail troll attempts, spamming, and generally contentless posts.

Yes, even SG posts are meant to have content.

So go ahead, keep thinking you're trolling me, hell, maybe one day you'll get good enough at the whole troll malarky to genuinely troll me :) If it makes you happy, continue.

But as it makes me happy making decent posts with content, I'm going to continue doing that too.

awww dont be sorry!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck off pacino. As of now, youre the biggest piece of shit on this website.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010

Yes but god damn, I have never in my life seen a troll of his calibre. It's simply astonishing just how good he is. I mean, it's not as if trolls are meant to be subtle, so you don't even realise they're doing it, like ninjas, no, they're meant to be blatant, and they don't fail so hard they have to declare "I just trolled you".
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't care who does what, just pleeeeease no e-peen modding.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010

i think you should sit down before you have a heart attack :(
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    As long as Spectral isn't a mod I'm cool with it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    As long as Spectral isn't a mod I'm cool with it.

thats what im talkin bout
    edited July 2010
    i think you should sit down before you have a heart attack :(

I think you should suck my cock :(
    edited July 2010
    Oh shit, LSA King you got trolled hard.

Huh? I know he's trolling, what I'm saying is it got old a month ago on Zoklet. It's going to come to a point that I'm just going to stop replying to this threads/posts because of it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think you should suck my cock :(

im not gay :(
    edited July 2010
    No homo gaiz.
    edited July 2010

me neither, but you should do it anyway :(
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Again, repeating what everyone has said thus far. Good poster, bad mod.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010

bunrt_face_man_computer.png
    suure
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Huh? I know he's trolling, what I'm saying is it got old a month ago on Zoklet. It's going to come to a point that I'm just going to stop replying to this threads/posts because of it.

Don't worry, I was making a joke cos he said something to me and I replied in a semi-serious way, and he thought he got me good and proper. Shame he doesn't know how to troll for real like us, eh LSA? ;)

I'm ignoring him from now on. I was guna make a thread getting everyone to ignore him too, so eventually he just tires himself out and hopefully leaves this place, but it just brings more attention to the kid.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    aww reject i didnt know you cared :o
    edited July 2010
    me neither, but you should do it anyway :(

As long as you say No homo it isn't homosexual. :)

Also, don't let your balls touch.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    lol troll thread.

Damn
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    I suck nobody's cock...regardless of poster heirarchy
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    me think reject is upset at me :(
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    I suck nobody's cock...regardless of poster heirarchy

What about for a candy bar?
    edited July 2010
    me think reject is upset at me :(

:( Don't worry theres more fish in the sea for you. Also no homo.
    edited July 2010
    weathers wrote: »
    What about for a candy bar?

Make it a twinkie and you've got yourself a dick sucking. :o
    edited July 2010
    Don't worry, I was making a joke cos he said something to me and I replied in a semi-serious way, and he thought he got me good and proper. Shame he doesn't know how to troll for real like us, eh LSA? ;)

I'm ignoring him from now on. I was guna make a thread getting everyone to ignore him too, so eventually he just tires himself out and hopefully leaves this place, but it just brings more attention to the kid.

Ahhh, someone should create a guide on, "How To Become the Perfect Troll". But yeah I'm just brushing over the obvious ones from now on lol.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ahhh, someone should create a guide on, "How To Become the Perfect Troll". But yeah I'm just brushing over the obvious ones from now on lol.

Trolling isn't something you can teach, it's something you are.

Either you have it or you don't. Some don't, some try and fail hard, others are marginally successful and some are good.

Pacino is in the category of trying and failing hard.

It's best to either be in the don't or good category. Everyone can appreciate a good troll.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i hope i didnt make reject cry with my shenanigans

he seems really vexed :(
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is like Auschwitz. Like srsly guise.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zoklet is like Auschwitz. Like srsly guise.

yeah because you know what auschwitz was like??

fuck you my grandmother was in auschwich when she was 4 dont talk about that shit
    edited July 2010

fuck you my grandmother was in auschwich when she was 4 dont talk about that shit

A Mexican Jew....now I heard it all lol.
  • logiclogic Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Aw man, thissssssss. :p
    edited July 2010

Yea seriously. My grandfather died at auschwitz so its a sort of a sensitive issue for me. He fell of the guard tower while he was on duty. God bless his soul.:(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010

The holohoax is a myth.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yea seriously. My grandfather died at auschwitz so its a sort of a sensitive issue for me. He fell of the guard tower while he was on duty. God bless his soul.:(

rip.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010

omg you sooo cool!

i wana be liek u
    edited July 2010
    omg you sooo cool!

i wana be liek u

join the club:rolleyes:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010

Oh the horror, I bet the dead bitch still remembers right? :rolleyes:

yoo so kewl pacino becuz u haf mafia namee

LOL!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i remember back when spectral was first modded back in 08. man that caused a shitstorm