Tramadol and MDMA

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
Hey guys. I have a huge rave coming up next weekend and am going there with some other ToTSEans :) should be a goodun.

That said, as I have a medical condition which I take painkillers such as Tramadol and Codeine, and have done so for about 5 years, is it ok to mix, or at least reduce my Tramadol intake before I go next week, so I can dabble in MDMA? Or will the seratonin fuck it up?

Cheers!

Ps. This MDMA is extremely pure. No joke, it's the crystals! :D

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Yes sir, I will try. However, this does not appear to answer the original problem I posted upon this here site.
  • edited October 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Hey guys. I have a huge rave coming up next weekend and am going there with some other ToTSEans :) should be a goodun.

That said, as I have a medical condition which I take painkillers such as Tramadol and Codeine, and have done so for about 5 years, is it ok to mix, or at least reduce my Tramadol intake before I go next week, so I can dabble in MDMA? Or will the seratonin fuck it up?

Cheers!

Ps. This MDMA is extremely pure. No joke, it's the crystals! :D

Tramadol is said to have a mild SNRI effect and some users have claimed, according to this thread, some have had no problems rolling while having used tramadol. BUT he mentions the dangerousness of this and warns of serotonin syndrome. Seriously, be careful and wait for more educated opinions.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    I have gone today without Tramadol and I have already got a huge headache. Looks like I'm gonna have to ween myself off it this week and try a low dose of MDMA. 50mg?
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    you getting straight molly?
  • edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    you getting straight molly?

According to the statement of it being crystal, I would assume so.
  • CrashwangdoodleCrashwangdoodle New Arrival
    edited October 2010