Chur! That's a Nice penis on your back bro.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Dude apparently requested a "Yin & Yang with Dragons" but got a "Wang' instead.
"Mate, it's looking really good"
^qflolz^
SYDNEY, Australia - An Australian man has been charged with assault after reportedly tattooing a 40-centimetre (16-inch) penis on his friend's back after an argument, police said Tuesday.
Queensland police said a 21-year-old was facing two counts of assault -- the first for applying the indelible mark and the second for allegedly punching the victim.
Detective Constable Paul Malcolm said a 25-year-old man had gone to the alleged offender's house and "somehow in the course of the conversation the subject of tattoos came up".
"The victim wasn't interested at first but he was talked into it and he said he wanted a yin and yang symbol with some dragons," Malcolm said, according to Ipswich's Queensland Times.
"The bloke started doing the tattoo and there was another bloke standing there watching saying, 'Mate, it's looking really good'."
The victim was then allegedly punched on his way out, before he could check the ink work, which reportedly also included a misspelled comment about his sexuality.
"When he got home he showed it to the person he lives with and she said: 'I don't think it's the tattoo you were after'," Malcolm said.
The man who allegedly etched the tattoo will also face a public safety charge because he was not a professional tattoo artist and there could be hygiene issues, police s
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/classified-odd/10/26/10/australian-tattooist-charged-over-penis-doodle-police

Comments

• AltindAltind Regular
    edited October 2010
    chur? :facepalm:

funny story though
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    SYDNEY, Australia - An Australian man has been charged with assault after reportedly tattooing a 40-centimetre (16-inch) penis on his friend's back after an argument, police said Tuesday.
    Queensland police said a 21-year-old was facing two counts of assault -- the first for applying the indelible mark and the second for allegedly punching the victim.
    Detective Constable Paul Malcolm said a 25-year-old man had gone to the alleged offender's house and "somehow in the course of the conversation the subject of tattoos came up".
    "The victim wasn't interested at first but he was talked into it and he said he wanted a yin and yang symbol with some dragons," Malcolm said, according to Ipswich's Queensland Times.
    "The bloke started doing the tattoo and there was another bloke standing there watching saying, 'Mate, it's looking really good'."
    The victim was then allegedly punched on his way out, before he could check the ink work, which reportedly also included a misspelled comment about his sexuality.
    "When he got home he showed it to the person he lives with and she said: 'I don't think it's the tattoo you were after'," Malcolm said.]

i solved the riddle
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Altind wrote: »
    chur? :facepalm:

Yah! Chur...like in pikchur, 5chur, rug munchur. You know....churrrrrrrrrr..:thumbsup:
    edited November 2010
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    Sexy Australian reporter.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    What country is this in?

The tattoo "artist" looks pretty retarded to me by the way he moves his lower jaw when talking.
  • edited November 2010
    He couldn't feel the difference between the shape of a circle and the shape of a cock?

EDIT: Also, who the hell tattoos a dick on the back of a young semi-retarded guy?
  • edited November 2010
    That's a pretty long needledick. Also huge balls.
    Overall I'd give it a 4/10, title is misleading as I was expecting a nice penis.

no homo
    edited November 2010
    That's a pretty long needledick. Also huge balls.
    Overall I'd give it a 4/10, title is misleading as I was expecting a nice penis.
    no homo
    Sorry FATTY. I didn't know what the penis looked like until I found the vid today.:D