Fuck "White Nationalism"

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I am slowly beginning to realize that "white nationalism" as it is today is nothing but a show and a lie. It's truly become a sickening movement of cowardice and big talk. The problem is none of these groups walk the walk.

They speak but our race still dies. They say ZOG must be stopped but in South Africa whites continue to be murdered. They say stop immigration but idly sit by and hope the government will secure it. They say they'll never let there guns be taken yet they sit by and hope the NRA will do the work for them. They say there pro white yet they declare the Muslim is a friend. They say they want change but still believe a ballot can bring it.

They say they hate Negro crime but sit by and hope the court system will stop it. They say it's not about hate. Well why not? Why not hate those who seek to kill them. They say violence is wrong but wasn't America founded on violence? It truley has become a decrepit movement infiltrated by ZOG and left wingers.

Should we not become more like Al Quaeda or the IDF who fights instead of talks? Below is a letter written by a man who actually took action. Read it and reflect. I'm not a guy to change my mind easily and I've called myself a WN since I was 12 but the fact is there is no fighting spirit left and through my conversations with people even on this site I've come to realize the lie that is "white nationalism". Either we do something and fight or we will die. It's time for true war against ZOG.
"It is now a dark and dismal time in the history of our Race. All about us lie the green graves of our sires, yet, in a land once ours we have become a people dispossessed. Our heroes and culture have been insulted and degraded. The mongrel hordes clamor to sever us from our inheritance. Yet our people do not care.

Throughout this land our children are being coerced into accepting nonwhites for their idols, their companions, and worst of all for their mates. A course which has taken us straight to oblivion. Yet our people do not see. Not by accident but by design these terrible things have come to pass. It is self-evident to all who have eyes to see that an evil shadow has fallen across our once fair land. Evidence abounds that a certain, vile, alien people have taken control of our country. How is it that a parasite has gained dominion over its host? Instead of being vigilant our fathers have slept.

What are we to do? How bleak these aliens have made our children's future. All about us the land is dying. Our cities swarm with dusky hordes. The water is rancid and the air is rank. Our farms are being seized by usurious leeches and our people are being forced off the land. The capitalists and communists pick gleefully at our bones while the vile, hook-nosed masters of usury orchestrate our destruction.

We hereby declare ourselves a free and sovereign people. We claim a territorial imperative that will consist of the entire North American continent north of Mexico. As soldiers of the Aryan Resistance Movement (ARM) we will conduct ourselves in accordance with the Geneva Convention.

We now close this Declaration with an open letter to congress and our signatures confirming our intent to do battle. Let friend and foe alike be made aware: This Is War! We the following of sound body and mind under no duress, do hereby sign this document of our own free will, stating forthrightfully and without fear that we declare ourselves to be in a full and unrelenting state of war with those forces seeking and consciously promoting the destruction of our Faith and our Race. Therefore, for Blood, Soil and Honor, and for the future of our children, we commit ourselves to battle. Amen."

The Order, Brüder Schweigen

Comments

• imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Should we not become more like Al Quaeda or the IDF who fights instead of talks?.

lolwut? That's just the Israeli Military not some militia fighting for a cause. Did you mean the IRA?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    lolwut? That's just the Israeli Military not some militia fighting for a cause.

I know that. I'm referring to how there willing to be ruthless to advance Israel. Israel doesn't give a fuck about anything but furthering Zionism. That is how whites need to be.
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I know that. I'm referring to how there willing to be ruthless to advance Israel. Israel doesn't give a fuck about anything but furthering Zionism. That is how whites need to be.

Oh, disregard my post then.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited October 2010
    I am slowly beginning to realize that "white nationalism" as it is today is nothing but a show and a lie. It's truly become a sickening movement of cowardice and big talk. The problem is none of these groups walk the walk.

White Nationalism has always been for idiotic wankers...As I would say, are all forms of nationalism.
    They speak but our race still dies. They say ZOG must be stopped but in South Africa whites continue to be murdered. They say stop immigration but idly sit by and hope the government will secure it. They say they'll never let there guns be taken yet they sit by and hope the NRA will do the work for them. They say there pro white yet they declare the Muslim is a friend. They say they want change but still believe a ballot can bring it.

The white race is fine, what the fuck are you talking about? White people have killed blacks for as long as we can remember but you failed to recognize that...Stop immigration? Why? So we can all turn into backwater redneck towns afraid of progression? What is wrong with calling muslims a friend? They are human as much as anybody else. This whole WN stuff is old.
    They say they hate Negro crime but sit by and hope the court system will stop it. They say it's not about hate. Well why not? Why not hate those who seek to kill them. They say violence is wrong but wasn't America founded on violence? It truley has become a decrepit movement infiltrated by ZOG and left wingers.

Should we not become more like Al Quaeda or the IDF who fights instead of talks? Below is a letter written by a man who actually took action. Read it and reflect. I'm not a guy to change my mind easily and I've called myself a WN since I was 12 but the fact is there is no fighting spirit left and through my conversations with people even on this site I've come to realize the lie that is "white nationalism". Either we do something and fight or we will die. Sorry for this rant but I feel lied to and betrayed by people I thought loved our race for so many years.

I probably sound stupid for so radically going against what Ive said but I dont care the truth as I see it is allowed to change. It's time for true war against ZOG.

I can't be bothered responding to the rest of that garbage, but that bold part is both hilarious and revealing. What a sad view of the world you have.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ...thread title is misleading.

here i was thinking you may have woken up from all this bullshit.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    ...thread title is misleading.

here i was thinking you may have woken up from all this bullshit.

I'm afraid you are the one who needs to wake up to the racial truths Ive outlined.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Well. Tell you what. Now, to balance the scale, I'd like to talk about some things that bring us together, things that point out our similarities instead of our differences. 'Cause that's all you ever hear about in this forum! It's our differences! That's all chester is ever talking about! The things that separate us. Things that make us different from one another. That's the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the lower and the middle classes fighting with each other so that they, the rich, can run off with all the fucking money! Fairly simple thing! Happens to work! You know? Anything different! That's what they're gonna talk about race, religion, ethnic and national background, jobs, income, education, social status, sexuality, anything can do, keep us fighting with each other, so that they can keep going to the bank!