The Case for Genocide

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
In this thread I will lay out the reasons that I feel genocide is an acceptable form of action and I believe it is necessary to use today against the Muds. I will use comparisons and facts ranging from religion to nature to Biology.

Let's look at the definition of a Parasite
Biology. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.
http://www.answers.com/topic/parasite

Now ask yourself does the nigger for example offer anything or contribute anything to society? Has the nigger ever contributed anything? What about the spic? Or the Jew? Or the Muslim? I think the obvious answer is a resounding NO. Does this not make them a Parasite by definition?

So how do you deal with a parasite in your body? You take medicine and you try to KILL the parasite right? If our body doesn't kill off the parasite we can grow sick and die. So wouldn't the laws of reason suggest that unless the human parasite is killed we as a species and a culture will grow sick and Die?

Please put all "morals" and concepts of "good" and evil" aside for now. Without those it's impossible to argue with what I'm saying. Another example is dogs. When your trying to breed dogs don't owners try to eliminate the bad traits and keep the good? So Dog's are not equal but man Is?

Why is man seen as the only animal that is somehow equal in every way? The fact is there is superior and there is inferior and these are based on Biology.

Some will use religion which says thou shalt not kill to argue with this. They leave out that even the Bible talks about Justified homicide. God himself wipes out entire society's. Moses murdered an Egyptian who was beating a Hebrew. All religions of the world have story's of undesirables being wiped out.

In the end we have to be honest and realize that unless the parasite is destroyed then we as humans will grow weak and die. Just like a body would. Just like any other example in nature would. In the end Genocide is actually more humane than the other option because it does a little evil for a much greater good.

Murder is not evil when it's done for the greater good. The fact is races such as the nigger do nothing for society so there really is no logical argument to keep them around. Only emotional arguments of how it would somehow be wrong. They are life unworthy of life.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Your placing value on a race as if one is chosen and the other is dysfunctional. There is no life or species on this planet that claims any throne over another. For you to claim one races differences as a parasite thats just your own ego and narcissism announcing itself to being wounded by others culture.

Piss off with this ideology, race is diversity and diversity seems to be the substance in all walks of life. It's the reasoning behind the biased cold and crass mechanics of existence. Your nothing special, stop trying to kill what shows you that you arent.

If diversity is such a strength than I'm sure you'll have no problem showing how Niggers and spics and Muslims and the others have made our society better?

What do you mean no species holds thrown over another. A lion isn't superior to a Gazelle? A great white isn't above a tuna fish? Please nature is all the evidence you should need of what I'm saying.

I absolutely hate the Mud races. I hate that which seeks to destroy me? How is that wrong?
    edited October 2010
    ^^^ The thing is diversity is extremely unnatural. It's shoved down our throats until we wanna puke. Look at prisons and schools the people segregate themselves. Forced integration was and still is a massively failed experiment because it goes against nature.

I do truly believe the niggers for example are inferior. Name one time a black has taken over leadership from another race and resulted in the country being better off? Name one successful Negro Empire. Just one. The fact that the white man has dominated all others for most of history does prove our superiority.

You mentioned capitalism. I agree with you that capitalism is a huge problem. It's a disgusting system that needs to be crushed. Capitalism is among the great evil's along with Zionism that we must destroy.

Now the Jew I will admit is the white mans equal. However because they are our equal this means they are our natural enemy. Just as 2 beasts fight for dominance the Jew and the White have been at war through all history whether we recognize it or not.
    edited October 2010
    attachment.php?attachmentid=4&stc=1&d=1263709236

3253864-woman-with-lip-plates-and-scarification-on-torso-0.jpg

You view this as a success?

Take a look at this. First pic is a neolithic European shelter Thats been preserved.
    00fig3.jpg

Now here is a modern day African dwelling. After having since 9500 BC to improve:facepalm:
    african-hut--thumb3643673.jpg
    edited October 2010
    The fact is superiority is determined by success and strength. Never has the nigger triumphed over whites. Since diversity was forced on us it is unnatural and that is why it needs to be stopped.

Looking at that first picture it's hard to even regard that as human. It's like a well evolved monkey. Look at minority crime rates. Look at there STD rates. The fact that race mixing is promoted will only serve to kill off the white race.

Did you know that it's hard to find organ donors for mixed race kids? Because biologically there so different.
    edited October 2010
    Ok fine I'll agree they should be allowed to live how they want. Would you agree then that all these "save a nigger for just 10 bucks a month" commercials and programs need to stop. We should stop all charity and help towards Africa because they chose this way of life. They destroyed there own resources and if this is what they want then they shouldn't need the white mans help. Do you agree with that?
    edited October 2010
    ^^^ Whites and other races have managed to survive in every environment imaginable. If they can't make it on there own they deserve to die off. That's the law of nature. If they can't make it why should we have to care and save them?
    edited October 2010
    Well theres different ways to go about genocide. As far as Africa goes how about genocide through doing nothing for them? As far as the Muds in White country's like America and Europe.

We should first give them the opportunity to leave and if they refuse well then it's time for the day of the rope and gun. Them mixing with us is just causing our race to die. We're being bred out of existence.

Of course the Jew is the real enemy here. There the virus everything else is the symptom. Violently remove the tumor that is the Jew and the rest should heal.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited October 2010
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    sanchez, you realise were just bacteria - right?
    get in touch with nature brah