Self Abortion. [Published]

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited November 2010 in Life
GUIDE TO SELF ABORTION.

Time frame

Frequently, miscarriages occur before the 12th week of pregnancy, and about 20-30% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. The vast majority of miscarriages (over 90%) occur within the first 8 weeks of pregnancy.
Some miscarriages occur so early that the pregnant woman may not even notice she has been pregnant. These tend to occur in the first two to three weeks of a pregnancy, and usually are due to the lack of the embryo to implant

Methods

Khokhar and Gulati report that women in underdeveloped areas of the Republic of India successfully induce abortions through the following methods

* Lifting of heavy weights ( best used within the first 3 weeks)
* Abdominal massage;
* Consumption of mutton marrow;
* Consumption of dried henna powder;
* Consumption of carrot seed soup;

There are a number of anecdotally recorded and disseminated methods of performing a self-induced abortion. Many of the following methods present significant danger (see below) to the life or health of the woman:

* physical exertion designed to bring about a miscarriage

* abdominal massage

* receiving punches, kicks, or other blows to the abdominal area

* attempted removal of the fetus with a coat-hanger or similar device inserted into the uterus through the cervix.

* attempted piercing of the fetus with a knitting needle or similar device inserted into the uterus through the cervix

* suction through the insertion of a rubber tube into the uterus via the cervix

* ingesting abortifacients, high quantities of vitamin C, Pennyroyal or other substances believed to induce miscarriage.

* douching with substances believed to induce miscarriage (beginning in the 1960s, many women used Coca Cola for this purpose, although its utility is at best dubious)

* vaginal pessaries

* yoga

* acupuncture

* hypothermia

Signs And Symptoms Of A Miscarriage

The most common signs of a miscarriage are:

* Vaginal bleeding. This is a dangerous sign that something may be wrong with the pregnancy. The bleeding can be light or heavy, and may sometimes come on or off;

* Abdominal, lower back, or pelvic pain or cramping;

* Passing tissue from the vagina.

signs of a miscarriage infection.

may include extra bleeding, cramping, fever, and unusual vaginal discharge. If these signs are ignored, the infection may turn into a blood infection or sepsis, and it can affect numerous organs and create a strong health risk.

Comments

• stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    it's such a shame so many women are put through this shit, i can imagine a self-abortion would be more emotionally scaring then anything I will incur in this lifetime, shit be fucked up.

abortion should be as easily available as contraception aids imho
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Women didn't use coat hangers to self abort. They tried to scratch themselves so they'd be bleeding and then could go into the hospital and have the doctors perform an abortion back when they were illegal to get otherwise. Many women perforated their uterus and died from infection, massive hemorrhaging, or from their guts spilling out through the vagina.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    it's such a shame so many women are put through this shit, i can imagine a self-abortion would be more emotionally scaring then anything I will incur in this lifetime, shit be fucked up.

abortion should be as easily available as contraception aids imho

If the bitch doesn't want a kid she shouldn't have fucked simple as that. Fuck abortion.
    edited October 2010
    If the bitch doesn't want a kid she shouldn't have fucked simple as that. Fuck abortion.

Having a kid ruins lives. If the chick and the guy are both 18 in college neither of them can support a family. It's a really stupid thing to do when a quick visit to the doctor can solve the problem.
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Having a kid ruins lives. If the chick and the guy are both 18 in college neither of them can support a family. It's a really stupid thing to do when a quick visit to the doctor can solve the problem.

So killing baby's is ok if 18 year olds just want some fun? Just because a chick wants to get fucked with no consequences doesn't justify murdering a baby.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    So killing baby's is ok if 18 year olds just want some fun? Just because a chick wants to get fucked with no consequences doesn't justify murdering a baby.

Arguing against abortion is fucking pointless and you know it. People are going to fuck. You can't deny it. Who doesn't fuck these days? Who the fuck seriously waits for marriage or until they are stable enough to raise a child to fuck? Nobody. Abortion is a wonderful thing, in my opinion. Sure it's a little controversial to "kill a baby" but are you really killing a baby? No, you're not. You're getting rid of that little accidental fetus that mistakenly swam it's way into that uterus. I find it better to abort that fetus rather than raise it in an environment completely unfit for a child due to some piece of shit morals you have. Have a kid when you're not ready for it and you'll be setting that kid up for failure the rest of his horrible life.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010

i don't think you're going to get a great deal of support for this one, D/S.
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    i don't think you're going to get a great deal of support for this one, D/S.

Probably true but it's sad that so many people think murdering a baby is ok.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Probably true but it's sad that so many people think murdering a baby is ok.

call abortion murda in a medical buildin
    dont giv a fuk bout bombin iraqi childrin! :o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2010
    i never knew a racist redneck cared so much about abortions.
    edited October 2010
    He only cares enough to try to stop people (and niggers) from having them.
    edited October 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    i never knew a racist redneck cared so much about abortions.

I believe life starts at conception therefore abortion is Murder. As for niggers they can have them because they dont have souls anyway. If a woman gets pregnant and doesn't want the kid she can always give it up for adoption. Murder isn't necessary.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    we're a virus with shoes, mmkay?
    edited October 2010
    I believe life starts at conception therefore abortion is Murder. As for niggers they can have them because they dont have souls anyway. If a woman gets pregnant and doesn't want the kid she can always give it up for adoption. Murder isn't necessary.

Oh? Because every child placed up for adoption immediately is sent to a loving middle class white family, right? Never would we allow these abandoned children to live in rodent/insect infested homes, and feed them what we would consider table scraps, right?
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    exactly, why do people think a life is any more important, just because its a human life?

if anything.we are over populated

Because humans were created by God almighty and were given dominion over the beats of the field. Thats why were important and killing baby's is fucked up.
    edited October 2010
    Because humans were created by God almighty and were given dominion over the beats of the field. Thats why were important and killing baby's is fucked up.

This thread has been derailed as a pro vs anti abortion thread. I think we should leave that kind of discussion in the humanities. S&A isn't really for philosophical or religious discussion of what makes us human, you know?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Better off not being born than to have to grow up knowing only neglect.
    edited October 2010
    This thread has been derailed as a pro vs anti abortion thread. I think we should leave that kind of discussion in the humanities. S&A isn't really for philosophical or religious discussion of what makes us human, you know?

Alright thats works. I'll probably make one in humanities later on.
    edited October 2010
    Do it. Your religious jargon is too much fun.
    edited October 2010

And I didn't mean to pick on you by quoting you. Everyone (myself included) has joined in :facepalm:. I figured it was time to get the thread back on track.

Anyone else know any other good self abortion methods?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I know punches and kicks have been mentioned, but this deserves a special mention:

falconpunchbylobostylez.jpg
    edited October 2010
    And I didn't mean to pick on you by quoting you. Everyone (myself included) has joined in :facepalm:. I figured it was time to get the thread back on track.

Anyone else know any other good self abortion methods?

It's all good:) Anyway I seem to remember there was a medication that would often cause miscarriages I cant remember what it was though and no it wasn't birth control.
    edited October 2010
    There are teas that do it I think. http://www.steadyhealth.com/about/chamomile_tea_and_pregnancy.html

"It has been debated over and over again in the recent times about whether chamomile tea and pregnancy mix well. In several cases chamomile tea has been linked directly to abortion thus the cause for concern."
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    It's all good:) Anyway I seem to remember there was a medication that would often cause miscarriages I cant remember what it was though and no it wasn't birth control.

Vitamin C, but not the ones with bioflaviniods in it, the ones that have pure ascorbic acid are the ones that do it.

http://www.sisterzeus.com/Hsp1shlp.htm

See you non-whites, it's [highlight]CHEAP AND EASY[/highlight] to do at home.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010

damn.. abortion will always be such a touchy topic.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited November 2010

I don't think so; provided that pesky little disease known as 'faith' is outweighed by logic before our impending extinction, we should be a-ok. :thumbsup:
    edited November 2010

Actually I believe it's OK if the kid is non white. At that point it should be mandatory even but killing white kids should never be acceptable.