Pissing in bottles

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Who else pisses in bottles? For years now since I started drinking and doing drugs Ive urinated in bottles when I didn't want to get up and go to the bathroom. It quickly developed into a problem because at one point I counted 30 bottles stored in various places in my room filled with piss.

Some of the bottles being months old. I cleaned my room today and discovered there were at at least 10 to 15 bottles filled with piss. Gatorade water beer wine liquor bottles all of them. Who else has this problem or am I the only one? It's really grown out of hand now.

Ive had friends discover my secret on a few occasions and it needs to stop. There inside my cabinets. In the corners or my room. Under my bed there everywhere and I cant seem to stop.

I even piss in cans a lot of the time. The worst are after I fap and have to piss. The urine is potent. I dump them out my window when ever I remember too but for years I've never had less than 8 bottles of urine in my room.:o:o:o:o:o

Comments

• D7D7 Regular
    edited November 2010
    Have you ever drink your pee by accident?
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2010
    hahaha. Gross. I kinda know where you're coming from though, I wouldn't let it get as bad as you though. I've gota new habit of pissing out my window at night when I can't be assed walking to the bathroom.
  • edited November 2010
    Almost everything about you IRL seems to be disgusting, lol.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    The ancient Romans brushed their teeth with urine.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited November 2010
    Pissing in bottles is a way of life. :angry:

Also, empty gallon milk jugs work well for this.
    edited November 2010
    Only when i'm driving somewhere and i'm on a highway with no rest stops in sight. I don't think i could piss in a bottle in my dorm when there's a bathroom 10 feet away :p

Even on a highway, I just pee on the side of the road :hai:
    edited November 2010
    I only do that at night :o I feel like everyone knows when they drive by and see my 2 passenger doors open with me in between them.

But that's the joy of it :D
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
    sure, ive peed in bottles while in the car, and people to refuse to pull over. last time i tried i was shwasted and one bottle wasnt enough, and it resulted in pee on me. OP; why not invest in a bucket?
    edited November 2010
    haha no i have not, i guess that would have been something to try, especially with a standard.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited November 2010
    Who else pisses in bottles? For years now since I started drinking and doing drugs Ive urinated in bottles when I didn't want to get up and go to the bathroom. It quickly developed into a problem because at one point I counted 30 bottles stored in various places in my room filled with piss.

Some of the bottles being months old. I cleaned my room today and discovered there were at at least 10 to 15 bottles filled with piss. Gatorade water beer wine liquor bottles all of them. Who else has this problem or am I the only one? It's really grown out of hand now.

Ive had friends discover my secret on a few occasions and it needs to stop. There inside my cabinets. In the corners or my room. Under my bed there everywhere and I cant seem to stop.

I even piss in cans a lot of the time. The worst are after I fap and have to piss. The urine is potent. I dump them out my window when ever I remember too but for years I've never had less than 8 bottles of urine in my room.:o:o:o:o:o

what - the - FUCK ?!

In the absense of a toilet, I'll urinate behind a bush/tree... thats about as far as it goes.

Driving; I'll pull over and piss in the middle of the road infront of X amount of people before I piss in a bottle :confused:
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited November 2010

lol, I used to do the same fucking thing. My room is still filthy, but at least I no longer have rancid piss bottles laying around.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    This is nasty dude.
    edited November 2010
    also had a friend who had a bottle of piss in his refrigerator for 3+ months, that was pretty fucked.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited November 2010
    The only time I ever had to piss in a bottle was when I was in the service. Even then though most of the time I had to piss I would just piss out in the wild. Even in my own home if I go out for a cig and have the urge to piss I will just go around the side of the house and heal the mother earth with my urine.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited November 2010
    Theres a bottle of piss in my room thats probably about 3 years old.. Long story but my mate pissed a bottle and hid it in my cupboard about a month later I find it and decide I'll let him depose of it when he next comes round anyway in the end I forgot and the years past..
    I plan to hurl it like a molotov at something when I find something deserving of such punishment..
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2010
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    Theres a bottle of piss in my room thats probably about 3 years old.. Long story but my mate pissed a bottle and hid it in my cupboard about a month later I find it and decide I'll let him depose of it when he next comes round anyway in the end I forgot and the years past..
    I plan to hurl it like a molotov at something when I find something deserving of such punishment..

suck if it broke on your floor
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited November 2010
    It would but it's at the back of a cupboard behind loads of stuff so I doubt it would happen..
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited November 2010
    i piss in the garden quite frequently
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2010
    the grass next to my door has dead patches from where I piss nearly all the time since its closer than the toilet. I only really use the toilet for shitting since taking a shit on the lawn wouldn't be a good look :D
  • stresstres Regular
    edited November 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Long nights staring into mirrors call for piss in sinks

I can relate... :thumbsup:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited November 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    some so-cal environmentalist will be picking up trash one day.... then , bagbomb :D

just after graduating me and a group of friends spent a lot of time in high rise apartments around town. At one point it got pretty crazy considering the amount of random shit we had thrown off the balconies. A friend of mine threw a paper bag full of shit off the 28th floor of a fairly central tower and we watched it descend into the middle of a circle of restaurants, was hilarious because it was thrown in the opposing direction and the wind directed it as if it were an act of god; needless to say some poor prick was on the clean up within a heartbeat.

I've seen a 4ltr tub of frozen icecream miss a moving car by a foot or so, thrown from 20 - 30 stories off the ground among a few other things
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited November 2010
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    habit of pissing out my window at night when I can't be assed walking to the bathroom.

Hell yeah right through the screen!

Only time I pissed in bottles was when I was tweaking when I lived with my parents and I couldn't go to the every fifteen minutes because I usually drank a shit ton of water.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    Hell yeah right through the screen!

Only time I pissed in bottles was when I was tweaking when I lived with my parents and I couldn't go to the every fifteen minutes because I usually drank a shit ton of water.

Drugs are usually the cause in my situation.