At what point did you realize you were a stoner/druggie?

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I think it would have to be when I started putting on pants/shorts and I start to find rolling papers, weed, and a lighter in my pocket.

Discuss

Comments

• 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Probably when I started smoking every day for several months at a time. Bit of an inside joke between my friend and myself, but around a year ago I said "Here's $8. Come back with drugs.".

Or that time I played stoned hide and seek at midnight with a few friends at an elementary school. I laid down in the leaves and two of the people looking for me walked within a few feet of me. Went solid snake on their asses.
  • edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    I think it would have to be when I started putting on pants/shorts and I start to find rolling papers, weed, and a lighter in my pocket.

Discuss

When I moved my bed and found a few thousand roach papers, a few half full BIC's, countless pot seeds, and a pack of papers I had been looking for two weeks prior

When my parents ask if I'm a Jew in mourning due to the amount of pot ash on my face.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I run out of weed, and I cry myself to sleep shaking in cold sweat.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    At the point where I consistently want more.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably when I noticed that I spent every day for 6 months in a row on some kind of substance.
  • edited July 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    Probably when I noticed that I spent every day for 6 months in a row on some kind of substance.

Sounds fun.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably the first time that I died.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I think it was when I started talking to people on the internet about it.
  • isoterrapineisoterrapine Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Carpet surfing nuff said
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    When I started iv'ing hash oil.
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    When I sucked my first dick for a dime bag :cool:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    when I started meeting up with sketchy ass people in sketchy ass neighborhoods everyday
  • TurkishDelightTurkishDelight Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    when i smoked weed.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Up until this point I really only smoked on the weekends. My friends parents were out of town, so we toked up at his house the whole weekend and continued on through Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Come Friday again we're sitting in his basement ripped as fuck. He says "Dude I think we're turning in to potheads, we smoke a lot of weed." To which I reply "Naaah, only on the weekends." Pause...think for a second...look at each other....intense laughter ensues.

I haven't smoked weed regularly in years though. I'm just an alcy with a passion for hallucinogens.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »

I haven't smoked weed regularly in years though. I'm just an alcy with a passion for hallucinogens.

For every shot you take, I want you to rip a pipe or a bong for me.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably my first encounter with a needle.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I was sleeping under a tree coming off 3 ecstasy tablets fiending for weed when I was 14.

Yeah.. about then.
    edited July 2010
    For every shot you take, I want you to rip a pipe or a bong for me.

No way no how. No reason to go back to spending loads of cash weekly ganj when I'm doin' just fine without it.
  • John StamosJohn Stamos Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    No way no how. No reason to go back to spending loads of cash weekly ganj when I'm doin' just fine without it.

Are you really doing fine though?
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited July 2010

Why define your self by the drugs you consume? Why limit yourself in such a way?

Why do you use so many drugs, anyway?

I'm all for drug use. I smoke pot everyday. But don't be obsessed. Life is about a lot more then sitting around using drugs.

Don't worry about it. Don't worry about anything. But I think it would be much more fulfilling to not obsess over anything in particular, but to try to be as much as I can in every way possible.

It the same way that you are beating your heart, you are shining the Sun, blowing the wind, raising the tide, spinning the Earth. You are all these things and more.
  • JayJay Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    When i started getting some social anxiety from weed, sometimes even while sober.

I've cut back so much since then, doing it like once a month at most now.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably my first encounter with a needle.
    Erorr wrote: »
    When crack cocaine was looked at unbiasedly and with an open mind

I think both of these realizations would have made me quit drugs for awhile.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Still not, I'm an recreational user, and happy to experiment.

I will not turn down anything offered to me, the first time it is offered to me, from there I will make my judgement.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Right before the needle punctured my skin for the first time. I actually had to stop and think for a few minutes before I went through with it. IV drug use carries a huge stigma.

As for stoner, when I bought my first ounce of weed (as opposed to a gram here and there).
    edited July 2010
    Are you really doing fine though?

I think so. :confused:
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think so. :confused:

The correct answer is "Of course not, smoking pot is always finer."

You can thank me later.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    when i started waking up dopesick...on the nights i even had enough dope to sleep
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    When i wasn't able to sleep without weed
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    when i couldnt sleep without getting stoned first and quitting the course i was on to make more time for getting baked
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    The first time I got high, man I knew, "this is for me, for sure."
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I started wearing my Pink Floyd shirt more than my other shirts :o
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    when i woke up in a ditch with my bong and a 40oz still tucked to my side.